Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End (3026 Views)

Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Mightyraw(m): 4:28am On Jun 11, 2015
"I've been thinking about this girl I met who kind of stole my heart. We were in the same school but different departments and faculties, but I'm so attached to this girl that I never think of having any other side, you know? The tragedy of the story is that she left the country because she got admitted to a university abroad. Though she promised to keep loving me, we all know distance is tough in a relationship. All my friends are saying, 'You gotta get over that girl and find another relationship,' but I never wanted one. So what do you guys think? Do you think I should just stick to this girl or find my way? Help a brother cry"
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by gabinogem(m): 4:45am On Jun 11, 2015
It's a 50-50 chance of having her back or losing her... My advice for u, since u know distance is a great barrier in relationship, why don't u just put her in a friend zone and find urself another lover... She's a lady, time is not always on their side, she could find a better guy over there and decide to take the risk. I wish u goodluck as u make ur choice bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Mightyraw:
Diaris dis gal I met who kinda stole mah @rt ,we were in dxame skool though different departmen nd faculty buh m kindof so attached to dis gal dah I neva think of aving any other side hmmm u know..
D tragedy of story is dah she left d country cos she got admitted in a university abroad ,though she promise to keep loving me buh we alll know distance is a crap in relationship al ma niggas be like "u gats get over dah bae nd get anoda relationship" though I neva wantd one...
So wah do u guyz think , do u finkni shud jst stick to dis gal or I find my way
Help a broda cry

U are gonna work extra hard to make this work.
the end of the day it depends on you two
If 2 of U want to be together it will work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Long distance relationship is so hard to keep up with...so many failed it no matter how much they love each other...if u juz want her, u can wait for her buh in this case both ur patience & loyalty will b tested...goood luck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 11, 2015
From experience distance relationship sucks also if she's gonna work and stay there then it's over. Not sure anyone would want to come back to this country that's unstable. Career over relationship bro. That's the hustle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by justmag(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Sorry player! She is goneee.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Dnt even dare call her...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2015
It depends on where you stand sir.. If you are in London and she travelled abroad to Nigeria... That probality of its ending is 10% but if you are in Nigeria and she travelled abroad to America... The chances of its ending is 90%... And it also depends on how long she will be staying there... Call her often but i do not guarantee anything

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by babs01(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2015
And they say na only women be golddiger

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Mightyraw(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Can't just bliv mah ears wen I hear she is gone. ...she feels dxame way like I do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by mayorkyzo: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sorry bruh..shes goneeeee....end of story..m

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Generalwoodz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
4 Years later...How far

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Jokerman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's over bro.. Move on... You sef go tire and forget her when you no dey too see her face again... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by MrWTF(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
my brother. Stop watering a dead flower. lipsrsealed
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by desertboom(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mister man, you need to help yourself by improving your written English. Undergraduate typing balderdash.

Chatting with her with this pattern of English will make her go/gone/vanish from you �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by SaucyBenks(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
White ducks would service her for you... But don't worry, she'll come back but not as tight as you left her...
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by humpito(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
No. It's the beginning of the end.
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by carter009(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Is not gonna be easy bro, but you can still try, for me is a 50/50 thing.
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Amarallllll(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
I don't think it's the end but the beginning of the END unless u pray for her to be deported back to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Sonfethopia: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeneralQuamdeen:
It depends on where you stand sir.. If you are in London and she travelled abroad to Nigeria... That probality of its ending is 10% but if you are in Nigeria and she travelled abroad to America... The chances of its ending is 90%... And it also depends on how long she will be staying there... Call her often but i do not guarantee anything

Best advice
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Sonfethopia: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
D only tin u can do now is bill her . make she pay bills.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by cooooooks(m): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2019
It could work if there is light at the end of the tunnel, if the possibility that you guys could meet up is high.

No matter what, do NOT end on a bad note because the spark could be rekindled if you guys do break up.

Also, don't be desperate. Be ready to move on if the relationship isn't working out or if she's cheating or trying to break up with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by kpeteman(m): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2019
It can work bro,tech has made everything easy,trust her and also make sure you are trustworthy yourself cos sometimes we forget to work on our self and try to find loopholes in the other persons life, also improve your self and whatever you do to make a living,she should be able to see something to hold onto for wanting to be with you,be a better man. Truth is sometimes evil and bad thoughts will make you want to call her at odd times to know her where about..shut it out,any sign of desperation will kill the whole thing. Believe me bro it works but you have to put in lots and lots of work both of you. Good luck
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by StrikeBack(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Mightyraw:
Can't just bliv mah ears wen I hear she is gone. ...she feels dxame way like I do
so how far
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Mightyraw(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
so how far
Lol

We all outgrow somethings in life,

We are good friends now though
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by vibbb: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
The Lord is ur strength.
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Mightyraw(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
desertboom:
Mister man, you need to help yourself by improving your written English. Undergraduate typing balderdash.

Chatting with her with this pattern of English will make her go/gone/vanish from you �
When I typed those , I was 19 , still a fresher and typing like that was the trend

You don't deserve this explanation anyway
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by StrikeBack(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mightyraw:

Lol

We all outgrow somethings in life,

We are good friends now though
Good to hear.

You see say you don dey alright las las
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Mightyraw(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
Good to hear.

You see say you don dey alright las las
I dey tell you
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Lamanii22(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mightyraw:
Diaris dis gal I met who kinda stole mah @rt ,we were in dxame skool though different departmen nd faculty buh m kindof so attached to dis gal dah I neva think of aving any other side hmmm u know..
D tragedy of story is dah she left d country cos she got admitted in a university abroad ,though she promise to keep loving me buh we alll know distance is a crap in relationship al ma niggas be like "u gats get over dah bae nd get anoda relationship" though I neva wantd one...
So wah do u guyz think , do u finkni shud jst stick to dis gal or I find my way
Help a broda cry

Forget it man, she'll get carried away... If you were the one that travelled out too.. You will get carried away ...
Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Mightyraw(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lamanii22:

Forget it man, she'll get carried away... If you were the one that travelled out too.. You will get carried away ...
I don't know who brought this thread back

That person no do well I swear

I don't even remember I posted this here ,

I and the girl talked actively for like a year then we got busy with life, and we both moved on, no heartbreak no drama

We still talk like once in three months like normal friends,

I was too blind when I posted this, please forgive me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End by Greatomotoy: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mightyraw:

I don't know who brought this thread back

That person no do well I swear

I don't even remember I posted this here ,

I and the girl talked actively for like a year then we got busy with life, and we both moved on, no heartbreak no drama

We still talk like once in three months like normal friends,

I was too blind when I posted this, please forgive me
Go and Sin no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stricly For The Ladies...... / This Is The Reason Why Blow.job Is Good (pics) / Why Do We Still Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.