Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Got Problems With Windows Vista? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Got Problems With Windows Vista? (667 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Problems With Windows Vista? by webcrawlla(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2009
If you've got any problems with your windows vista, post it here and I'll post the solution as well. Resource sharing, speed, network problems, error messages, etc are likely poblems with windows vista. Whatever the problem is, post it here and I will offer solutions to it.
Re: Got Problems With Windows Vista? by banging(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2009
Have been trying to download flash on my system for good a year now, but always shown me error. Please do u have any idea of what i can do to it.§
Re: Got Problems With Windows Vista? by webcrawlla(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
You dint mention the type of system u're using thogh, but the first you can do is to upgrade the graphic card of your system. You can search for 'VGA Drivers' of your system from google.
Re: Got Problems With Windows Vista? by Weezyf(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2009
hey bro, when i off and on my system, when disply the window will show something like window cannot run or load c:user/YUNG  or i should check the registry if the file is well installed, mean while my system bears the name YUNG MURNEY(SIMON). If i click ok will write the same thing now like this c:user/MURNEY with thesame cannot load the thid click will show samething this time /(MURNEY) which i dont know what really is the problem. though after seral clicks on OK the system will be ok. plz please i need help. Thank,

(1) (Reply)

Computer To Computer File Sharing. / A Laptop Connected To A Network Cable Cant Access The Net. / Mitc: For All Your Pc Needs. Repairs , Services & Sales, Call 07036693730

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.