Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku (31211 Views)

Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry! The other MzJackBaueress (something like that)
oh! I just saw it few seconds ago. I have replied. smiley
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by doctokwus: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2015
If u are in politics you have to be both a leader and a politician.
GEJ was neither of both,so failed pathetically.
PMB is a leader,but has to also become a politician,less misfits continue rubbishing him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Firefire(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
of course there's hope for Nigeria now that President Buhari is in charge. Any attempt by saTANists in PDP to derail our growing democracy,it shall be resisted in Jesus Name

You are calling your fellow Nigerians saTanists?

When are you people going to drop this Janjanweed behavior ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by luvmijeje(f): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
If u are in politics you have to be both a leader and a politician.
GEJ was neither of both,so failed pathetically.
PMB is a leader,but had to also become a politician,less misfits continue rubbishing him.

You took the words from me........ Buhari must start learning fast how to be a politician if he truly wants to lead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire:

hypocrite!
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Jesusloveyou: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2015
fitzmayowa:
This what you get when you accommodate all sorts of greedy politicians, all in the name of getting to the centre...

APC should brace up for more betrayal, backstabbing and expect many wolves in sheep clothing to show their ugly heads one after the other...
i trust buhari as an astute leader, if atiku and tinubu raise their ugly head, they should be ready for jail, because buhari is not a politicial like obj and gej,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by after1: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire:

The ugly hypocrite is here again. You are free to call them janjawe.ed but crying cos of satanist. Your own hypocrisy is inbuilt.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by fitzmayowa: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i trust buhari as an astute leader, if atiku and tinubu raise their ugly head, they should be ready for jail, because buhari is not a politicial like obj and gej,

Talking about jailing tinubu is tantamount to building castle in the air, I don't see tinubu going to jail under PMB
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by UnknownT: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Lamentation thread of the ACN wing of APC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2015
UnknownT:
Lamentation thread of the ACN wing of APC grin grin

serious lamentation. Ekun ACN grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by simplynola(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2015
And what are you Atiku? A Judas and not a politician!
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Abugab(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2015
I agree with Atiku on the fact that PMB is a leader not a politician.
Politicians have messed the nation up more than the military when sincerely compared.
He doesn't have to be one if he wants to succeed as the events in NASS have shown that old habits don't die as politicians will always be politicians whose primary target is their wealth and selves only.
PMB should bring his toughness to bare now as we need it more than ever. Let him wield the big stick and whoever it crushes so be it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by appini: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2015
I have started feeling pity for BabaOneChance. imagine the way some political masterminders are tossing him up and down.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Great
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by vedaxcool(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2015
The cost of democracy is eternal vigilance . . . The struggle for the betterment of Nigreria requires contineous push for a decent political system that puts the interest of the people first.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by maxayuba2: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME CLIK AND LIKE THIS POST, THEN COMENT ABOUT IT .......... THIS WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME .. the like buton is just a bit below the post... then comment https://www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by globalresource: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
gbaam
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by adedayourt(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
dos one na english all am waitin fr is change
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I have updated the interview! Read again!
u keep saying u have updated the interview ,whereas u know that 99% of ppl don't read articles ,they only look at the topic heading and start typing. Change the topic heading to reflect the real story and message in the interview and article plus the date it was conducted ,many feel the interview was conducted yesterday
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Kbshownour(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Yes your right.. nd we can wait to c his type of leadership.. smiley
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by ideylaff: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I have updated the interview! The man is shameless, he can't even wait, before showing his hands!

Read my thread... I know all that went down. Atiku will never lead this country IJN....

https://www.nairaland.com/2372120/people-behind-bukola-sarakis-emergence

As soon as I belong to everybody and nobody statement was made........ Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote and a few other rich people started to think deep. Knowning Buharis past history with corruption and a man that divorced his wife after coming out from house arrest all just because she went to IBB to ask for upkeep money for the family.

The looked around and did not have to look far to see over ambitious Bukola Saraki as a tool they can use to slow down thinks like

Subsidy Probe , Import Waiver & Duty Scandal with Ministry of Finance and Internationak Trade (Aganga' Minisry)

They came together and put up close to 3 Billion Naira..... to make sure they had the senators on their side

Dont you ever think Dino is a real anti corruption hero or person oooooo

If Ben Brice keeps quiet he knows what went down.... not sure if he collected any money but I know he was on Bukola side and he will surely be a commitee chairman... just watch how it all unfolds.

The main people in the know that put up most of the money - Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and Atiku Abubakar, who still beleives Tinubus and PAC's Open ballot during the Presidential Priomaries killed his ambition...

Atiku always has a score to settle with Tinubu... you can tell it was not all smooth sailing all thru the campaign with Buhari where Atiku only made one apprerance with an excuse the Party Chairman knows where I am if he needs me... bla bla bla

Bukola has forgetten that the cane used the whip the 1st wife is always kept above the ceiling

Goodluck to him

FYI I am not a Tinubu fan,I am just telling it like it is........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by WILSON(f): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2015
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/#sthash.8xniJ5tl.dpuf
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by ideylaff: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
APC members trying so hard to make Atiku the sacrificial lamb for their humiliating loss on Tuesday in the hands of the PDP. A closer look at the result showed that Atiku played NO role in Saraki's emergence though the emergence appear to "favor" him from "His OWN" perspective (though flawed).
Saraki was elected by 49 PDP Senators, 3 Kwara APC Senators, 1 Kogi APC Senator (Dino) and 1 Zamfara APC Senator (Yerima). Adding the sum will give 54 SENATORS! The other 3 Senators only God knows where they came from.

So which "significant" role did Atiku play? The credit is to PDP Senators and Nigerians.

Leave Atiku alone....I mean kill yourselves grin

You dont know anything....Hmmmmm

read this...

As soon as I belong to everybody and nobody statement was made........ Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote and a few other rich people started to think deep. Knowning Buharis past history with corruption and a man that divorced his wife after coming out from house arrest all just because she went to IBB to ask for upkeep money for the family.

The looked around and did not have to look far to see over ambitious Bukola Saraki as a tool they can use to slow down thinks like

Subsidy Probe , Import Waiver & Duty Scandal with Ministry of Finance and Internationak Trade (Aganga' Minisry)

They came together and put up close to 3 Billion Naira..... to make sure they had the senators on their side

Dont you ever think Dino is a real anti corruption hero or person oooooo

If Ben Brice keeps quiet he knows what went down.... not sure if he collected any money but I know he was on Bukola side and he will surely be a commitee chairman... just watch how it all unfolds.

The main people in the know that put up most of the money - Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and Atiku Abubakar, who still beleives Tinubus and PAC's Open ballot during the Presidential Priomaries killed his ambition...

Atiku always has a score to settle with Tinubu... you can tell it was not all smooth sailing all thru the campaign with Buhari where Atiku only made one apprerance with an excuse the Party Chairman knows where I am if he needs me... bla bla bla

Bukola has forgetten that the cane used the whip the 1st wife is always kept above the ceiling

Goodluck to him

FYI I am not a Tinubu fan,I am just telling it like it is........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?
Ma'am don't be in a hurry alright?
Jst open ya eyes nd see ya front.

Wait is that ya ass there? I hv to see that, devil b damned
Can I feel it too?
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by callmenow: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
By the next elections, ATIKU will be on 70 odd years. He will be cognitively weaker and less astute than now. He definitely does not have the Buhari factor. He will be in decline. TINUBU will also be lucky to be alive by the next hustings. His so many illnesses are escalating. He will be better attending to them. The great worry should be the diminishing power of Buhari. His authority has been questioned and trashed. His reputation is in tatters.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by pBuhari(f): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2015
he don't have words
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Berrymoss(f): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?
Its non of business. Ur priority should be how PMB will equal naira to dollar
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Oh well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.