Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku (31213 Views)

Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I was telling some Northern folks on monday that Atiku and some of their Northern politicians are the real enemies of Buhari instead of Tinubu they are all pointing fingers on and he disagreed completely only for him to later endorse my views yesterday.

Tinubu's personal interest in the whole NA saga is George Akume who stood by him and laboured with him to keep AC moving forward. He was only forced into Gbajabiamila's aspiration by people and he can't find any reason not to support him considering the way he also stood by the movement at the turbulent periods and infact the emergence of Gbajabiamila forced him to persuade Akume to vie for the Deputy President slot instead of Akume's initial aspiration of the Senate Presidency and Lawan is just a needed tool to achieve the set target contrary to the believe in somequarters that he is a Tinubu's boy.

Lawan is from the ANPP arm of the party and he is more of Buhari's boy than Tinubu's boy.

At the bolded, you are so right. Let's look at the presidential primary; those who voted for Buhari were the SW and SS. The Northerners voted for Atiku and Kwankwaso.

The earlier Buhari realises this, the better for him.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Sant1m: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
appini:
I have started feeling pity for BabaOneChance. imagine the way some political masterminders are tossing him up and down.
Buhari i bet you is definitely going to laugh last, don't ever construe what is happening as weakness, you see! He has public opinion on his side on this but don't ever think he is going to forgive, a pointer to this is the statement of his spokesman. The Clerk will go, Saraki will go but not now, just be reminded that when the consequences starts coming don't come to this forum to cry that he is vindictive. Your clueless(GEJ) one would ve rejected Saraki and seal up NASS thereby attracting to himself public condemnation, thereby make Saraki a hero
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by preizton(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?
When you reach puberty and start menstruating!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by denedene(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
atiku atiku a true politician, acting like you are for the people but i know you are not. prove me wrong in telling what you did for the people when you occupied an office undecided
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:

Dayum girl Is dat yo azz?

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by myklangelo(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari is a leader indeed, a leader of convenience. A political leader to the fanatics.
Don't worship or swear for any man, talkless of a politician. It is appaling when some people here believe in the sanctity of a politician, whether Jonathan or Buhari.
The worst type of man is he that believes he does no wrong.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by KinkyAngela(f): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2015
preizton:
When you reach puberty and start menstruating!
i am old enough to bore your mother
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by preizton(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Thats if u hv a punny at all!
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Am inclined to agree with some of your points, atiku is not a senator and he was not part of those that voted for saraki...

But he might have convinced some of the senators to vote for saraki irrespective of their political affiliation (though there is no proof to back the claims though)...

You don't need any proof;his body language says it all. More over, after the SP election, Saraki payed him a visit. What does that tell you?

The drama has started; it's the masses I feel for in all this.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
I was listening to Naija Info last night and a female caller said he watched the Head-to-Head political program on Channels TV, in which an APC and PDP rep were slugging it out and the PDP guy said what happened during the election was PLAN A and what happened in the senate was PLAN B.

APC should get their acts together and Buhari as well.

SMH!
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by appini: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Sant1m:
Buhari i bet you is definitely going to laugh last, don't ever construe what is happening as weakness, you see! He has public opinion on his side on this but don't ever think he is going to forgive, a pointer to this is the statement of his spokesman. The Clerk will go, Saraki will go but not now, just be reminded that when the consequences starts coming don't come to this forum to cry that he is vindictive. Your clueless(GEJ) one would ve rejected Saraki and seal up NASS thereby attracting to himself public condemnation, thereby make Saraki a hero

And with all this, time is going... soon there will be another presidential campaign for 2019 presidential elections without Buhari realising not even a 25% of promises.

My bro, tell pa Buhari to laugh now not later because, he calls the shots!
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by KinkyAngela(f): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
preizton:
... Which confirms the fact that you are a product of same sex marriage
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Banter1(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Atiku= political prostitute, traitor, betrayal and you will never be the president of Nigeria corrupt man.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by preizton(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
... Which confirms the fact that you are a product of same sex marriage
You are old enough to bore your mum? Is that what u mean?
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by KinkyAngela(f): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2015
preizton:
Naff off
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Ayodeleo3: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I was telling some Northern folks on monday that Atiku and some of their Northern politicians are the real enemies of Buhari instead of Tinubu they are all pointing fingers on and he disagreed completely only for him to later endorse my views yesterday.

Tinubu's personal interest in the whole NA saga is George Akume who stood by him and laboured with him to keep AC moving forward. He was only forced into Gbajabiamila's aspiration by people and he can't find any reason not to support him considering the way he also stood by the movement at the turbulent periods and infact the emergence of Gbajabiamila forced him to persuade Akume to vie for the Deputy President slot instead of Akume's initial aspiration of the Senate Presidency and Lawan is just a needed tool to achieve the set target contrary to the believe in somequarters that he is a Tinubu's boy.

Lawan is from the ANPP arm of the party and he is more of Buhari's boy than Tinubu's boy.

Woh, you are a great person with clear Vision, Lawan was never a Tinubu ally, he has been a devoted Buhari loyalist, he has was d one dat always move d motion against corruption, he uncovered Etteh corruption in d house, he blow d whistle on subsidy scandal, to me I tink dats y Buhari tip him among odas. But people hatred for Tinubu make dem not d c wat he has sacrifice for d course of APC.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
I don't think they have fixed a date. Maybe we'll b informed once logistics and other modalities have been put in place
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Ayodeleo3: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Woh, you are a great person with clear Vision, Lawan was never a Tinubu ally, he has been a devoted Buhari loyalist, he has was d one dat always move d motion against corruption, he uncovered Etteh corruption in d house, he blow d whistle on subsidy scandal, to me I tink dats y Buhari tip him among odas. But people hatred for Tinubu make dem not d c wat he has sacrifice for d course of APC.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
preizton:
bros wetin happen? Na wa
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:

Bullet ain't yu a woman ?
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Billygee2u: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
still waiting..

Atiku showing his true colours. Time shall tell
Atiku is unreliable and have finally lost every chance of becoming Nigeria's president the day he decamped to APC.
At last Atiku will cry and beg for forgiveness.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by AZeD1(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
Convinced "some"? How many... The truth is that APC are looking for ways to blame "somebody" rather than credit the PDP masterstroke. If you observe Atiku very well you will notice that he is more of a liberal politician irrespective of his party. Atiku a PDP man as VP was very close to Tinubu and AD as at then. Atiku a PDP man entertained Buhari in 2011 when the latter ran under CPC. Atiku an APC man entertained Goodluck Jonathan of PdP earlier this year. I wasn't surprise to learn of Saraki's visit to Atiku.

I don't like Atiku's antecedents but I find it appalling that his "party men" still couldn't understand him. Atiku and Yaradua play the same brand of Politics(Maybe it is PDM style). APC love extremists(fanatics) and to APC the "liberals" among them are working against their interests.
A pdp masterstroke would have been PDP taking over the house. No party has the required 2/3 to impeach the house leaders so PDP taking over the house would have been brilliant,not playing second fiddle hoping Saraki does them a favour. It wasn't a PDP masterstroke, it was a Saraki masterstroke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Billygee2u: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
FredTony11:
Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545
Have you become rich,famous,have you excel in your business?
Look for the right road (Jesus Christ)before it will be dark.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by frakdon(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
lexy2014:
I don't think they have fixed a date. Maybe we'll b informed once logistics and other modalities have been put in place
are yu hopeful?
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
APC members trying so hard to make Atiku the sacrificial lamb for their humiliating loss on Tuesday in the hands of the PDP. A closer look at the result showed that Atiku played NO role in Saraki's emergence though the emergence appear to "favor" him from "His OWN" perspective (though flawed).
Saraki was elected by 49 PDP Senators, 3 Kwara APC Senators, 1 Kogi APC Senator (Dino) and 1 Zamfara APC Senator (Yerima). Adding the sum will give 54 SENATORS! The other 3 Senators only God knows where they came from.

So which "significant" role did Atiku play? The credit is to PDP Senators and Nigerians.

Leave Atiku alone....I mean kill yourselves grin

Nairaland Minister of 'Protection',

I guess you would have spent 5 sleepless nights writing those useless epistles you always do if APC was guilty of the charade you call an election in the senate.

An election that was conducted before other members were inaugurated and hence disenfranchising them. I know that is your dream of the kind of Nigeria you want but deep down in your heart you know what will happen when it is challenged on that basis. SARAKI will not last 9 months!

Your kind of opposition stinks of deep rooted immaturity, pain,anger and regrets. This is your own undoing so take responsibility for it and stop growling on an online forum as it will not add value to Nigeria's development which is what majority wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
AZeD1:

A pdp masterstroke would have been PDP taking over the house. No party has the required 2/3 to impeach the house leaders so PDP taking over the house would have been brilliant,not playing second fiddle hoping Saraki does them a favour. It wasn't a PDP masterstroke, it was a Saraki masterstroke.
You have no clue about politicking...
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by lexy2014: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
frakdon:
are yu hopeful?
bros no vex na so I c am
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by AZeD1(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
You have no clue about politicking...
Actually you have know clue.

Have you thought of what happens to the PDP if Saraki and the APC kiss and make up?
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
The distrust and feelings of betrayal, accusation and counter accusation have already set in. The seed of discord has been sown.
AZeD1:

Actually you have know clue.

Have you thought of what happens to the PDP if Saraki and the APC kiss and make up?
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
The distrust and feelings of betrayal, accusation and counter accusation have already set in. The seed of discord has been sown.

There you go again: La La La La La La La La La La La La.
Re: Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
ferhyntorlah:

There you go again: La La La La La La La La La La La La.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Turaki Flaunts His Pet Cheetahs / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.