Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (44681 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by MRWINSOME: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.
na wa for u hope you have not forgotten that hate kills gradually.always tackling every move buhari makes.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by hansad: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Methinks, Buhari May bring back British empire day for Nigeria, in place of Independence day.
If Buhari finds himself incapable of presiding over Nigeria, let him quit.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by KazukiIto(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.

Somebody is thinking! Thank God!!!

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Leopantro: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tundeiab:

Don't insult MY JESUS CHRIST. If this imagine was that of MOHAMED, gbege go don happen...

Know the level you take your stupidity !

How do you know that is the picture of Jesus Christ? Could you show me a picture of Jesus in the bible or anyone who has seen his picture?
No, what you have is a picture of what of people think jesus looks like.
Do you know that at the time the bible was written, people did not leave their hair long.
Now look at all pictures of "Jesus Christ".
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by EzePromoe: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Caracta:

And Biafra shall be actualized. Good riddance.
Wow, Ma'am you've completely changed to something else. When did you become one of them? Please Cara just learn to ignore certain things. I used to hold you in high esteem, don't disappoint me. Pls don't join them for the sake of your e-image. This is the reason why I don't comment on this section because it induces hateful feelings in me, I think taking this step will be helpful to you.

PS: I'm not condemning you and I'm indifferent to this Nigeria/Biafra ish. I'm just speaking to you as an old friend. Have a wonderful day.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Jesusloveyou: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
So Cameron is now God? Smh
u can't even understand simply analogy, SMH

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by globalresource: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:
So UK wants to intervene in Buhari's flow of blood. Ok.

you guys used this pix to campaign against him pre-election period. it did not work and yet you are still using it against him when he is the president. move on bro
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by chuksmarvin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

Your dogged stance to attack everything in the new govt blindly is beginning to lose taste and look like child's play. Initially i looked forward to seeing your posts..buh now it's just a boring rhetoric. If you are truly rooting for the greater good then comment objectively..when its time to castigate buhari do so thoroughly and also same when its time to laud him. But the best is knowing when to refrain from commenting.
Cheers...

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by haqueurate(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan waited until election postponement before making genuine effort at tackling bokoharam, buhary is barely 2 weeks into his regim and he has trown in everything but the kitchen sink at the fight against bokoharam, yet humans like barcanister feels that to be an opposition u have to be blind, I smh if senseless critique is all pdp supporters will keep at for the next 4 years. Who will even listen to them when they have genuine points. #growsomesense
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Heffalump(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

When a man is blind, he sees nothing good. I am not surprise if people like you feel Nigeria is an Island.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Litmus: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some important industries and business white south African at the G7 or 8 summit just concluded was asked why South Africa and Africa generally wasn't doing as well as it could and he replied by saying that he believed that the chief problem in Africa was that "Africans think too small" and he seemed at a loss to figure why.

Here is the answer

Africans are the children and great grand children of colonialism. Colonialism was steeped in racism. The forefathers of Africans and blacks in the West were thought to feel inferior and part of being inferior was knowing your lowly place in the scheme of things. This ideology couldn't exist in its crude state into the modern world and so it evolved into the creed of being "Humble". When Bohari came to power, one of the words floating around him was the word HUMBLENESS. This humbleness has seen us acting small minded like the South African claimed. We are now going to tackle Bokaharm with the help of our Neighbors, there's no more talk of SU 27 and 37, no more talk of frigates or submarines, or building ships, no more talk of national radar systems or missiles, no, none of that, instead Chad will train our soldiers and Dave-pudding mouth-Cameron of Britain is going to lecture Nigeria on corruption, while little boy Bohari kneels in front of him, the light of awe, shining on his coonish skull.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ogbuefiugo: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
CSTR2:
He dosen't need you to respect him.
Your respect does not feed anybody.
Respect yourself instead.

Where did this worm crawl out from?

Have you eaten today?

Idiota!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by CSTR2: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
ogbuefiugo:

Where did this worm crawl out from?

Have you eaten today?

Idiota!
I will feed you and your entire family for 50 years without feeling a pinch.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
UnknownT:
You can start by returning all the money looted by our leaders that are in UK banks

I think he is right. Corruption should be tackled first otherwise, the money would end up in another silly and corrupt politician's account who would send it all back there..
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ogbuefiugo: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
CSTR2:

Mouth!

Typical Nigerian. You don't know how you are going to survive the next day, you are talking about feeding my family.

If you are hungry better speak up before the food carousel passes you by.

Omorlor!

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Caracta(f): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Eze Promoe, her profile pic disgusts me and that's where my expression is directed at. I live in a civilized world. I don't care if you are a foreigner, citizen, Nigerian, Biafran, black or white. All I want is peaceful co-existence and my sanity.

I have better things to worry about that Yoruba/Igbo war or Christian/Moslem war.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Caracta(f): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
frakdon:
are yu..........................jealous?

Yes I'm jealous of that image that drives you crazy.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Forwetinnah: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Taaaaah, make i hear word!!! Nonsense tweet!! Who told you lot he went there to discuss how to fight corruption?? Which country is more corrupt than the UK/US?? Do we expect him to tweet that Buhari is planning to sell Nigeria to the West?? The same man he left stranded in front of 10 Downing street is now his pally just because he knows people are asking questions. SHIIIIOOOOOOR!!!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
globalresource:

you guys used this pix to campaign against him pre-election period. it did not work and yet you are still using it against him when he is the president. move on bro
The blood is still flowing. That picture remains relevant
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Litmus: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
After the Diko escapade I thought Buhari had gumption.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
CSTR2:

Bros would you sponsor my wedding next month? I want to invite just a thousand people.pls send ten cows for barbecue, kilishi and suya for a start.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by CSTR2: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
ogbuefiugo:

Mouth!

Typical Nigerian. You don't know how you are going to survive the next day, you are talking about feeding my family.

If you are hungry better speak up before the food carousel passes you by.

Omorlor!

Alright.
No problem.
This is the internet afterall.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by DaBullIT(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

So what are PDP trolls expected to say ?

You got your Independence and constitution and most of your beautiful histories from UK

USA is a force you want to have on your side

So what is the problem with Nigeria seeking help from UK ?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
gbosaa:

Bros would you sponsor my wedding next month? I want to invite just a thousand people.pls send ten cows for barbecue, kilishi and suya for a start.
If i will lamber your wife.
No problem.
Send me her pictures, let me see.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Forwetinnah: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Heffalump:

When a man is blind, he sees nothing good. I am not surprise if people like you feel Nigeria is an Island.

I wonder where someone like Jerry Rawlings is, that Ghanaian ridiculed GEJ for seeking support from the French President to talk to his French speaking colonies all to please the likes of Ameachi his boy, now no one is saying anything about Ajala the traveller. Weeks after inauguration, no cabinet
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
CSTR2:
If i will lamber your wife.
No problem.
Send me her pictures, let me see.

Sorry,I don't want you to destroy yourself with Vaseline.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
peegirl:

Tamuno e! See BOMB!! shocked

That's nothing. if the E-diot quote me again, I swear d insult I will pour on him, his brainless father will feel it from his Apele joint.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Litmus: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
in other words, and people don't want to know this, fighting corruption is ultimately a mirage for all are corrupt it just depends on perspective. Britain and America were corrupt in their relationship with Nigeria under Johnathan when he was fighting Bokoharam. Where was all thes high ideals when they were praising the dictators of Chad and Cameroon? All that corruption flew out of the window because it suited their stance. Britain and America are corrupt, they're steeped in it, and if Buhari wasn't so humble and needing paternal guidance from the West, whom he feels beholden to, he's be a little more circumspect and sophisticated in how he tackles Nigerian issues.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by CSTR2: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
gbosaa:

Sorry,I don't want you to destroy yourself with Vaseline.
na so she fine reach?
okay o.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Omotayor123(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
achmed1:

Really, Barcanista you don't have to be against Buharis' every move. You once supported this man. You don't even bother to give him any benefit of doubt before spewing pessimism for his administration as if like a paid troll.

I have a strong believe you never supported this man even when you seemed to be on the APC side .
That's his Mission on NL..
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by micrep3030(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
How will they help us lol r they going to use their police deceit
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by BlaqJew: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
God punish all of you. LIARS. God punish the slaves and their masters. All I know is #EXODUS. Movement of GOD's people. We're leaving babylon, we're going to our FATHER LAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49