Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (44684 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dollyak:
Happy. Hate or love them, USA and UK are one of the few that can pressure Buharri to tackle Nigeria's corruption. They are even more in a stronger position due to Nigeria's current economic state. So I am hoping the string attached are strong enough to encourage Buharri.

God bless Nigeria

Go n check the list of countries that they helped to tackle their corruption and see where they have landed.

I dunno wen u people will learn, the west especially U.k are in it for their own interests.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ugojamali(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
I totally agree with this move. Since our anti corruption agencies have become unable to fight corruption, it is only sane that the President seeks foreign help. At least foreigners won't be compromised like our domestic agencies.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ekea2001: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wayo.No worse than Decieve Pikin people.This superiority complex hmm;every other race na mumu.After all Objs begging for investments, the sent us cigar and affiliate ogogoro companies.Their rejects! Delta needs the Ibori money naa.Poverty there is alarming.If these long noses love us, make laundering unattractive, not political.#bringbackourmonies
We need it to fight Bokoharam!!!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by simdam500(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
4stylz: They always say they will assist, same old story
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by EzePromoe: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Caracta:
@Eze Promoe, her profile pic disgusts me and that's where my expression is directed at. I live in a civilized world. I don't care if you are a foreigner, citizen, Nigerian, Biafran, black or white. All I want is peaceful co-existence and my sanity.

I have better things to worry about that Yoruba/Igbo war or Christian/Moslem war.

OK. I can see that your grouse with her is personal. I understand. Yes, I kinda agree with you; that picture is a big distraction. I dipped my garri inside my bowl of water and washed my hand with soup because of that cheesy
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by demio007: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Talk is cheap, so is tweets also
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.

I completed the 120th likes and 15th shares because I approved this message.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by frakdon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Caracta:

Yes I'm jealous of that image that drives you crazy.
hahahahaha. well as yu can see I am nt going crazy for # shithole I mean nothing drives me crazy than nt minding my business

Nd by the way wetin carry yur eye go to her profile?

Abi yu never see an image like that B4?
R yu dragging space with her?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by frakdon(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
gbosaa:

Sorry,I don't want you to destroy yourself with Vaseline.
hahahahaha.. Correct Bobo pity the thing nt the vaseline, abi?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by free13: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.

Gbam.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Udstar(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

Stop being so sentimental please. If you have a brother that is a victim of insurgence attack, you wouldn't being saying this. Anything that can be done to curb this disorder should be done.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ExInferis(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

The UK jailed your Mr Ibori when your courts and anti corruption agencis couldnt, or wouldnt.

no country is an island, the idea of BRICS, EU, NATO, ASEAN, EC, etc are all avenues for countries to help each other. the advanced countries assist each other economically and security-wise. so what's the big deal in a developing nation looking for assistance from a developed one?

but then, being a GEJite, corruption is your stock in trade. And if this is your idea of opposition as payback for the ignominious defeat of your fallen benefactor, then you're doing it wrong.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by knowledgeable: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Leopantro:
Interesting.

Nigerians don't think deep, therefore, cannot read symbols.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Tundeiab(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Leopantro:

How do you know that is the picture of Jesus Christ? Could you show me a picture of Jesus in the bible or anyone who has seen his picture?
No, what you have is a picture of what of people think jesus looks like.
Do you know that at the time the bible was written, people did not leave their hair long.
Now look at all pictures of "Jesus Christ".
Whether it's the real pix or not, it is generally accepted as the pix of Jesus.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
it's beta we are an Extension of UK, than this thrash
Mention one UK extension, that nigeria is beta off

But Nigeria was a full UK colony from 1897 to 1960 (63 years). Why weren't we an advanced, industrialised nation at independence since your white gods ruled for so long? Heck, we didn't even have a single university, power plant (or even a power grid) or expressway at the end of their tenure. Meanwhile they'd been exporting our cocoa, groundnuts, rubber, coal, palm oil, iron ore, copper, tin, etc for 63 years uninterrupted. What happened to all the money earned?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Leopantro: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tundeiab:

Whether it's the real pix or not, it is generally accepted as the pix of Jesus.

It was generally accepted that Africans were made by God to be slaves and inferior to whites. It was generally accepted that wife's were made to be slaves to their husband. It was generally accepted that the world was flat and the sun rotated around the earth. It was generally accepted that "heaven" was above the clouds.

All that which have been generally accepted have been proved wrong.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Tundeiab(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Leopantro:

It was generally accepted that Africans were made by God to be slaves and inferior to whites. It was generally accepted that wife's were made to be slaves to their husband. It was generally accepted that the world was flat and the sun rotated around the earth. It was generally accepted that "heaven" was above the clouds.

All that which have been generally accepted have been proved wrong.
It is generally accepted that Jesus died for our sins. It is generally accepted that there is life after death.
I believe you are a Christian. Did Jesus or God attest to you that the religion is real? You are still a Christian all THESAME.
I don't see the comparison, what you are trying to compare are in different worlds of their own.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Leopantro: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Tundeiab:

It is generally accepted that Jesus died for our sins. It is generally accepted that there is life after death.
I believe you are a Christian. Did Jesus or God attest to you that the religion is real? You are still a Christian all THESAME.
I don't see the comparison, what you are trying to compare are in different worlds of their own.

OH I am a Christian alright but I remember a passage in the bible that said do not make an image in the likeness of me.
I'm tired of arguing about this. Let's use science. Using the null hypothesis, based on the fact that there are no real picture of Jesus in the bible, I say that that is not the true picture of Jesus Christ. You are forced to use the alternative hypothesis to prove me wrong.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Tundeiab(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Leopantro:

OH I am a Christian alright but I remember a passage in the bible that said do not make an image in the likeness of me.
I'm tired of arguing about this. Let's use science. Using the null hypothesis, based on the fact that there are no real picture of Jesus in the bible, I say that that is not the true picture of Jesus Christ. You are forced to use the alternative hypothesis to prove me wrong.
Let's use mathematical terms.
Take for instance you are given x+5=15... The value of x is unknown, but it's certain that it represents a number.
The pix in question represents Jesus. The fact no one has seen Him doesn't erace the fact that he exists.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by akanoye15: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sorry gay
ideylaff:

Id rather allow Gay Law and the people see dividends of democracy, light, food , water, education , infrastructure

for your information

Gay community is open active in the country ooo, so lets not fool ourselves ooo
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Useless country with useless president. How can another country fight corruption for Nigeria. Poo hari embarrassing Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.