Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (44683 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Rexnegro(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
And some dumb people will still call him a dullard

long live the president
God bless Nigeria
Oh u still dey mind those dummies ? Left to me I prefer a president without certificate but with brain to a president with phd but clueless .

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by huthority01(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
tobillionaire:
na today?
that only if they stand to gain somthing fron nigeria else na lie talk bi dat
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by agarawu23(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
ITbomb:

He is a dullard if he is waiting for US and UK to babysit him on fighting Boko Haram. Jonathan went to Sambisa without the help of these fools
@bolded , tell me more

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Caracta(f): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Cataract

i do not give a flying fvck about your opinion. All i care about is the actualisation of Biafra

And Biafra shall be actualized. Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.
if God come down to remove boko haram and corruption, wil u say God should remain up there that d earth belong to men? no matter what u use to kill ur enemy(insecurity,corruption and poverty) provided he die. So let d world come to eliminate corruption and boko haram, they are all welcome

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
hansad:

You foolishly believe they will spend their hard-earned kobo to help us fight Boko Haram without recovering hundred times that kobo? Oluku ten times.
another daft drunk!

If you cannot understand simple English,then don't quote me.

Dumbo!

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Caracta(f): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Acidosis:

You're anti - ****?

Anti-wetin? Antichrist?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by mmsen: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
sage2:
It is always better to finish one task successfully before embarking on a new one. Are you done with helping Libya, Syria, Yemen and Iraq? Are you gonna do it differently in Nigeria?

You forgot Afghanistan - that place is a mess too.

Every where those people go they create a mess yet there are clowns claiming that they will suddenly come to Nigeria and get it right.

Nigeria must resolve its own issues which should begin with true federalism.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by luvinhubby(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Unless we want to play ignorance, but the western countries gifts are like the devil's gift, weta isi bia were isi (bring a head for another head), never to be trusted.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by agarawu23(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Rexnegro:

Oh u still dey mind those dummies ? Left to me I prefer a president without certificate but with brain to a president with phd but clueless .
abi o
bro, don't forget to vote your guy cool
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by sanc2s(f): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:

long live the president
God bless Nigeria
and some dullards like Buhari will believe that he will tackle corruption

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by KINGSNEEZE(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Some Nigerians and their fish brain sha! So bcus a certain UK Prime minister tweets about Nigeria is now a course for we to start jumping up? Make una get sense na common can still be affordable . Thank u

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2015
How does this call for celebration, why are Nigerians so backward? Buhari went to G7 to toalk about how best the west will help the economy considering the fact that they helped him into government to the detriment of the Chinese government.

I predicted that the west will only promise to tackle corruption and boko haram and behold it is as predicted. We need to inject considerable cash flow and FDI into our economy.
Nigerians don't be deceived by a new unit to fight corruption, the truth is that since OBJ era , there has been an agreement with the UK govt to help Nigeria govt fight corruption.

If buhari is sincere , he can fight corruption in our home front so we don't need more UK units for that. On the issue of boko haram, america as promised since GEJ era, will honor their agreement of providing Intels , training and access to buy weapons with which we can continue the fight we've started so its not news.

The real motive for buhari of going to Berlin is to persuade the west for that much needed cash flow and FDI which from Cameron's tweets did not mention meaning that its a failed mission for the president.
We have serious problems that require instant cash and for the president to meet quarter of his promises he need those cash flow so Nigerians celebrating on nairaland better have to get some education of what is happening.

Last election was more than meet the eyes, in global politics Nigeria is now seen as a pure western ally to the detriment on the Chinese who has been supporting this country with the ever need cash for infrastructural devt and FDI.

Now they (Chinese ) will be withdrawing this agreement , from indications of last week , they might be going too far to boycott buying our crude cause they feel neglected by the current administration. Buhari has not even gone to see them putting his 100 percent trust to the west.

My dear Nigerians , I see problems for this administration if they don't do the needful , they must follow the India govt model of getting both from the west and the east. Putting our faith to only the west will be catastrophic for this govt.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2015
If I was one of the president's advisers,I would suggest that one of the ways to start curbing corruption is th withdraw both the #500 and #1000 notes from circulation. This move will help reduce inflation,it will make it more difficult to loot. Let #200 be the highest denomination we have. Secondly,either repairing or building another refinery and stop taking our crude to refineries abroad which are owned by some of our former and current leaders who don't pray for this to happen so that they can keep making money.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2015
ebamma:
seems we are back to 1914, and Buhari is the local chief who is just a puppet planted by the British governor general,
Maybe our national anthem will soon be changed to
God save the Queen
God save the Queen o cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by vantage7: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.

New UK unit to HELP Nigeria tackle corruption and win the fight against Boko Haram

When someone helps you it doesn't take away the fact that it's still your problem and under your jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ideylaff: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2015
WILSON:
BUT THEY DIDN'T HELP JONATHAN. THEY WERE INSTEAD CASTIGATING HIM IN-SPITE OF ALL THE EFFORTS HE WAS PUTTING ON TO STOP THE BABOON THAT HAVE BEEN SOAKING IN BLOOD. THEY EVEN REFUSED SELLING ARMS TO HIM. TODAY, NO CAMPAIGN IS ONGOING AGAIN ABOUT THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS. ALL WAS TO DISCREDIT JONATHAN. OH! POLITICS! YOU ARE INDEED A DIRTY GAME WITH NO CONSCIENCE. JUST AS THE BLOOD OF ABEL CRIED TO GOD, MAY THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED CONTINUE TO CRY TO GOD FOR VENGEANCE.

i WORKED WITHIN THE CONFINES OF POWER, BUT i stand on my GODS word, i never did what they did

Jonathan they know was the king of corruption and his body language oozzed it, hence why he was never welcomed with open arms

Do you knwo that during Jonathans time... even though Diplomatic Luggages are not checked there is a random check that is allowe by law when The Presidential jest had more than 20 passengers

a few times out President has been known tolaunder money and the excuse is we need the money for the Presidents trip

Why do you think Jonathans reaction was dull and docile when they were caught in South Africa

I beg nor allow wikeleaks open FG yanch ooooo, u will weeep oooo, from Zenith bank Central Banl governor approving payments form CBN to Zenith verbally to

Dezianii having a vault of dollars in her house in Asokoro Abuja

I just laff @ tanoids when they back a person they do not really know about especially the struggling tanoids....

You should all be stoning Jonathan

I know too much and I just weep for Nigeria....

FG still owes me for work done all because I have refused to allow office of the SSG to inflate a deal I was doing to provide service for a parastatal.

enuff said ro now

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Leopantro:
Interesting.
....cheesy

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
kindly shut the hell up you daft Ijaw drunkard!

The tweet said they will "HELP" Nigeria fight corruption and boko haram. It will not be their responsibility to do so. They are only rendering help.

Oluku!!

if your parents are not drunkards they should have given you a better upbringing. No wonder your husband keeps you miserable. Ediot
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by KinkyAngela(f): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Caracta:

And Biafra shall be actualized. .
Amen
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by KinkyAngela(f): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Caracta:

And Biafra shall be actualized. .
Amen
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by temitemi1(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Yea, I'm very proud of her grin
shina419:
I love u iron lady ur bf should be proud of u
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2015
So Cameron is now God? Smh
Jesusloveyou:
if God come down to remove boko haram and corruption, wil u say God should remain up there that d earth belong to men? no matter what u use to kill ur enemy(insecurity,corruption and poverty) provided he die. So let d world come to eliminate corruption and boko haram, they are all welcome

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Shymm3x: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
We all know the UK's foreign policy under David Cameron is about extending the UK's sphere of influence, and maximising whatever benefits the UK - to strengthen the economy.

The earlier these folks start telling Nigerians whatever concessions they signed off to make, for the unseen hands - the better for everyone. If they're willing to return a larger percentage of the stolen loot, and keep some - great. But as for BH, the UK has no interest in fighting anyone - unless you want them to complicate things like the US is doing in Iraq by acting as the pseudo-air-force of ISIS, while bombing the same people at the same time, just to complicate things.

And hopefully, the EU has signed up to buy the oil the Chinese left behind.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by achmed1(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
I can't remember being a pessimist...I'm all for good governace

Yeah, objective criticism is important for our democracy. However , unlike the mindless supporters of the APC who will shout ''Sai Baba'' at every one of Buharis' policies without weighing their pros and cons, I beseech you to try as much as possible to point out the positives of his policies and weigh them against the negatives, using this as a basis of your conclusions before crucifying the man. I mean Buhari can't be a 100% disaster.

Unlike the notorious FFK who sang the praises of APC while among them and then suddenly saw no good in them when he switched to the pdp, the good/strenghts you promoted/saw in Buhari should reflect in your criticism of his policies while you point out the demerits of his moves....or did Buhari offend you personally?

I mean if I was an ardent Muslim for 20 years and decide to become a christian today, I wouldn't go about saying there is no good at all in Islam, except of cause,I was never really a Muslim ab initio.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by sage2(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
mmsen:

You forgot Afghanistan - that place is a mess too.

Every where those people go they create a mess yet there are clowns claiming that they will suddenly come to Nigeria and get it right.

Nigeria must resolve itn own issues which should begin with true federalism.

Thank you, my bro. Afghanistan added sharp sharp. Afghanistan is arguably one of their biggest mess.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by staymore: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:

long live the president
God bless Nigeria

You...I mean you actually just called him a dullard.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by hansad: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
achmed1:

Really, Barcanista you don't have to be against Buharis' every move. You once supported this man. You don't even bother to give him any benefit of doubt before spewing pessimism for his administration as if like a paid troll.

I have a strong believe you never supported this man even when you seemed to be on the APC side .

Talk of Fighting corruption in Nigeria of unitary government system is being deceptive. It's like chasing shadow and ignoring the substance.

No Nigerian was born to become corrupt. Corruption is ingrained in the increasingly over-centralized unitary government system in practice in a most pluralistic Nigeria.

Buhari's north rejects fiscal federalism and regional government system which ought to drastically reduce corruption on Nigeria; because northern soldiers proliferated too many undue number of states and local government councils in the north.
Through these excess number of states and local government councils in the north, northern politicians take home most of Nigeria's revenues, command undue over-representation in the NASS and in all aspects of the polity.

Because of political instability that unitary system of government and lopsided political structure breed, many Nigerians in position of authority believe the country wouldn't last, they stash away government money in private banks - corruption.
Buhari knows this.

As for Boko Haram, any day the 12 sharia states renounce use of sharia criminal justice system which they adopted since 2000, Boko Haram shall disappear from Nigeria's soil.

For now Boko Haram persists because the fighters have millions of ideological friends in the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria.
Buhari knows this.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by fish23(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
In due time i see a better NIGERIA. smiley
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by donfemo(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
We must actualise Biafra Republic

Okay. Goodluck
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls ignore the Old woman. Allow her display her madness and making fool of herself
wingman:

if your parents are not drunkards they should have given you a better upbringing. No wonder your husband keeps you miserable. Ediot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.