Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? (7776 Views)

Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2015
There is this babe I met through an aunt. She's cool, pretty and intelligent. The main intent of the introduction is to make us start a serious rel that could lead somewere grin.

We have seen like 4 times and gone on dates and iv asked her out but she says No for now. undecided

She's in camp at the moment. We talk but the thing is that I'm always the one doing the calling. I don't like that pesky feeling like am desperate. I haven't called for 4 days so I called her this morning and she says she's been sick since monday. embarassed I feel like i'm uncaring. What the heck?!

Pls how often should you call a lady your crushing on? Even if she hardly calls? I'm not that kinda guy that can call a lady like that for too long. I feel like giving up on the chase.

The worst thing is that my aunt always wants updates from the relationship. Should I move on guys or should I still press on? What's your take undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by elantraceey(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2015
You asked her out and she said no so what are you still chasing after?

Let her go but you can still call her once in a while to ask after her wellbeing , she might even have someone she's interested in.

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Sexxkillz: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2015
I cannot categorically tell you to move on or not, but what I can tell you categorically, is that she is taking you for granted. She sees you as an option. She knows you crush on her, and she's using it against you.

Personally, I cannot accept that from anybody, no matter who she thinks she is, no matter how pretty she is, no matter how rich she may be. I'm nobody's toy. You cannot decide when you want to talk to me, and when not to talk to me and expect me to jump up for joy when you decide to show me attention. That is fuckery in it's most undiluted form. . .

There are other girls out there. The question you should be asking yourself is why you are allowing one small girl to hold your emotions hostage. She's in camp, NYSC. Do I need to remind you how girls behave when they are in youth service?

Anyway, you're welcome to keep calling her and waiting till she shows you attention. I don't entertain such arrant nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:
You asked her out and she said no so what are you still chasing after?

Let her go but you can still call her once in a while to ask after her wellbeing , she might even have someone she's interested in.

We met last month. She says no and says she needs a loooong time to think about it. I just wonder whats there to think about? undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
I cannot categorically tell you to move on or not, but what I can tell you categorically, is that she is taking you for granted. She sees you as an option. She knows you crush on her, and she's using it against you.

Personally, I cannot accept that from anybody, no matter who she thinks she is, no matter how pretty she is, no matter how rich she may be. I'm nobody's toy. You cannot decide when you want to talk to me, and when not to talk to me and expect me to jump up for joy when you decide to show me attention. That is fuckery in it's most undiluted form. . .

There are other girls out there. The question you should be asking yourself is why you are allowing one small girl to hold your emotions hostage. She's in camp, NYSC. Do I need to remind you how girls behave when they are in youth service?

Anyway, you're welcome to keep calling her and waiting till she shows you attention. I don't entertain such arrant nonsense.

Gbam! you just spoke my mind. Thanks
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by prettyjo(f): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2015
beware of friend/brother zone
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by 2dice(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
U asked her out ... She said No ... What are you waiting for ... Call her once in a while maybe one in 2weeks when your network gives you free credit ... Talk have fun ... Don't bring the relationship stuff ... friendzone her ... And let her remain there .... Or don't call her anymore .... Delete her contact off your head
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by ronald4lif(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
I think she's just trying to be a girl and want to be chased and play one of those games they all do, even when they are interested in a guy. Your aunt might have already told her what your intentions are and which she might have equally shown interest. But as a girl we know they love being chased and this gives them some form of satisfaction. Not saying you should woo her forever but I think you should put in some more shots before bowing out.

There's no precise time you can call her in a day at this point. You just have to ring as many times as possible and as time allows you. Be caring, chat her up often and if it doesn't yield positive results in the next few weeks then throw in the towel.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by xp17(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2015
you can call her minimum of 24hrs in a day times a year.

On a serious note,

You didn't call for 4 days and she's been sick since in Monday?
She could had at least called to notify you of her illness, abi her cell phone join sick? grin

Bro, stop wasting your time and stop trying to please your aunt, it's clearly written on the wall that she's not feeling you and I'd never advise any fella to en-route a one sided relationship .
if she ain't calling you, don't ask way, just know she ain't taking you serious.

Bro, if you re convinced you got enough strength for the hassle , continue to try all possible best , maybe with time you could win her heart, but for lazy a*ss like me, I'd have long pressed my red button and back off ages ago , no time grin.

I believe if you break a sweat, it means you re not using the right tool.

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
I call her the moment i remember her which is different to each of them because i have too many crushes... If i realize i am calling her too much without her calling back.. I will give her space... If she remember me someday and call me, FINE and if she didnt.. Her market no sell be that.. I will move to another shop
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
xp17:
you can call her minimum of 24hrs in a day times a year.

On a serious note,

You didn't call for 4 days and she's been sick since in Monday?
She could had at least called to notify you of her illness, abi her cell phone join sick? grin

Bro, stop wasting your time and stop trying to please your aunt, it's clearly written on the wall that she's not feeling you and I'd never advise any fella to en-route a one sided relationship .
if she ain't calling you, don't ask way, just know she ain't taking you serious.

Bro, if you re convinced you got enough strength for the hassle , continue to try all possible best , maybe with time you could win her heart, but for lazy a*ss like me, I'd have long pressed my red button and back off ages ago , no time grin.

I believe if you break a sweat, it means you re not using the right tool.

Hmm I wonder o..her phone follow am sick? Moving on smh
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by CoCoLav(f): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Obie if she was digging you yeah, she would have been returning your calls and looked forward to speaking with you. I think you are just one of her numerous suitors that she will probably complain to her friends about and use you to catch trips. If you don't like a guy who is asking you out, you don't call him so it won't be like you are encouraging him or giving green lights. She will go on a date alright...Its free food and a chance to escape boredom but it doesn't mean she is into you.

I know even with all we have said here, you will still not give up until you are ready to.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Jayjay0(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2015
The bitch is using you to catch fun.

She was sick and she didn't call you till you called her....mehn let the bitch die
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Sexxkillz:

on point.

Things That Make A Guy Look Hot To A Girl

Reasons Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chats

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
CoCoLav:
Obie if she was digging you yeah, she would have been returning your calls and looked forward to speaking with you. I think you are just one of her numerous suitors that she will probably complain to her friends about and use you to catch trips. If you don't like a guy who is asking you out, you don't call him so it won't be like you are encouraging him or giving green lights. She will go on a date alright...Its free food and a chance to escape boredom but it doesn't mean she is into you.

I know even with all we have said here, you will still not give up until you are ready to.

lol iv soo given up. so many fish in my river babes. I just have respect for my aunt dats why i was still following through cos she always calls for updates. Now i nor send any body lol
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Heineken(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2015
@op wake up my gee... No time to treat one girl like God. If she's not making sense, forget her.
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by CoCoLav(f): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2015
obitee69:

lol iv soo given up. so many fish in my river babes. I just have respect for my aunt dats why i was still following through cos she always calls for updates. Now i nor send any body lol

Lmao. OK oo
BTW why is your pin on your siggy?
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
CoCoLav:

Lmao. OK oo
BTW why is your pin on your siggy?

for u to ping me grin
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2015
lol if she likes u.she wudnt say no point blank.if she likes u.she wud call trust me.she s either not into u or taking u for granted...u could ask y she never calls n challenge her to call u once in a while ....if she still doesn't ,I'm a girl n I can categorically tell u she doesn't give two fcks about u.stop calling !
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think she's just trying to be a girl and want to be chased and play one of those games they all do, even when they are interested in a guy. Your aunt might have already told her what your intentions are and which she might have equally shown interest. But as a girl we know they love being chased and this gives them some form of satisfaction. Not saying you should woo her forever but I think you should put in some more shots before bowing out.

There's no precise time you can call her in a day at this point. You just have to ring as many times as possible and as time allows you. Be caring, chat her up often and if it doesn't yield positive results in the next few weeks then throw in the towel.
trust me the babe isn't feeling him
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Funny guy like u owe it to your aunty to tie the knot with this chick .she is not urs and never will be & u don't get out and look for someone else u will come here crying ur eyes out how she broke ur heart when right now she is poking it steady to make the breaking easy for her.Me i have this bad habit of not even calling like once or twice in 2 weeks except i need something although not that am proud of it am trying to change that.Back to u she doesn't even gives a rats ass if u are ok or not and only gets to talk to u when u do the calling & i just pray she is not one of those flash u call me girls then its worse than u can imagine.If girls no dey ur zone go out more instead of waiting for that ajunwanya that's proly only keeping u as a rebound in case the real guy fails.
Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by MdRabx(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2017
some gals just don't knw what thr want, very confused set of ppl..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Toppytek(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2017
MdRabx:
some gals just don't knw what thr want, very confused set of ppl..
exactly.

I find it difficult asking girls out these days cos I hate being rejected. But I have friends who likes calling girls often and often and it works for them but me no get that kind time .. in a nutshell.. I have no girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? by Suurulere(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2017
I stopped reading at NYSC. I guess by now the OP would have moved on or she's already gone. Let it come naturally, that's the best option.

(1) (Reply)

See What These Girls Are Doing In The Club? Do These One Have A Future? / Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.