Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. (10110 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by snakebeat: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

See this one o grin

Wonders will never end. So because he's not of your school of thought means he's not a man. grin

E be like say you don chop efo riro mixed with diced roasted snake and octopus cooked by a man. Clown! grin
Thank u sir...
Plain sailing mode activated. smiley
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ngokafor(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
snakebeat:

Ur moniker didn't indicate ur gender.
If u're a man, then u're not being fair to that brother, but if u're a woman, never mind...

...You guys have to learn to leave Francistony the hell alone.Your whinnings,nagging and complaining is just too unbecoming..like seriously you all need to get a life undecided..drop your comments and scram...is that such a herculean task?

..He obviously loves women and cares about their happiness(clearly not gay too)...i mean so what??..i know to most of you lts like a crime against humanity..but hey too bad.He is not like you and clearly has no intention of being like you all too..deal with it.

...There are several 'females' here too who are always commenting trash about the feminine gender but you dont see women wailing daily over their comments do you?To most of us,they are as inconsequential as they come..take a cue from them/us for decency sake at least..peace.

..p.s..i am female.

6 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ngokafor:

...You guys have to learn to leave Francistony the hell alone.Your whinnings,nagging and complaining is just too unbecoming..like seriously you all need to get a life undecided..drop your comments and scram...is that such a herculean task?

..He obviously loves women and cares about their happiness(clearly not gay too)...i mean so what??..i know to most of you lts like a crime against humanity..but hey too bad..

...There are several 'females' here too who are always commenting trash about the feminine gender but you dont see women wailing daily over their comments do you?..take a cue from them/us for decency sake at least..peace.

..p.s..i am female.
You also need to allow him respond and speak for himself... You be him mama?
When a woman runs around defending a man, wahala dey be dat... e dey pain you pass the bereaved sef

7 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by coogar: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
njokusboy:

You also need to allow him respond and speak for himself... You be him mama?
When a woman runs around defending a man, wahala dey be dat... e dey pain you pass the bereaved sef

that's because she has no life outside of NL. all she does is blow bubbles in the arsë of that hermaphrodite. i curse all the men that have brought undiluted misery in the lives of the women on this section.

bunch of sadistic skets! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

that's because she has no life outside of NL. all she does is blow bubbles in the arsë of that hermaphrodite. i curse all the men that have brought undiluted misery in the lives of the women on this section.

bunch of sadistic skets! grin

Lol..... cry cry
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by shaybebaby(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
babygirlfl:

My madam on point. The problem with our people is always when it has to do with a woman. I know Nigerian men who have changed their name because they just don't like the sound of it. If the same man were to adopt the wife's name, it will be seen as an abomination. Some family adopt their fathers name as last name which means that after another generation, the name is lost anyway.

Nairaland is proof that common sense is indeed uncommon my sister.

3 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
snakebeat:

My friend what is ur problem? Did u offend a woman in d past & perhaps u think defending their cause may serve as an atonement for ur wrong? Honestly the way u argue & defend women with passion & enthusiasm even when the issue is clear is quite suspicious, I don't really know how to explain this, ur comments reeks off hatred for men.

Did a man offend u? U don't even mind going to the extent of misinterpreting the bible, all in a bid to buttress ur point. if u're really a man, pls visit google, find out how men act. It's an aberration for a man to constantly exhibit female traits, i'm afraid ur comments doesn't reflects manly traits at all, & if u're a woman, pls be brave & proud enough to disclose ur gender....

GBAM! grin

7 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by TV01(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2015
...Falcons are fumbling angry. Let me vent on FT grin!

FrancisTony:
Okay, are you saying that whenever you obey your wife, then it automatically mean submission?
It would if I did, but I don't obey my wife - and she wouldn't be as insolent as to order me - she calls me Lord cool!
- Ask your aunties here on NL which of them has husbands that obey them grin grin grin

FrancisTony:
This submission ish is overhyped, aswear.
It's not overhyped at all - some seek to wish it away, others feel it's important to resist them.

FrancisTony:
Head means the "pillar" who gives an assertion for something to be done.
As the head, husband brings out an/a opinion/matter and seeks the wife advice, before proceeding not rushing to do it because she's an inconsequential subordinate.
You see why you are totally out of your depth;
- husband is a pillar that gives an assertion grin So a wife cannot be the originator of concepts? Mine can, yet she still submits grin
- and wherever it originates, who says it cannot be discussed - and why does this mean hubby is not, leader with authority?
- who has called women inconsequential? A helpmeet a partner, an accomplice grin. Vital, crucial, irreplaceable. To the left boy cheesy!

FrancisTony:
- To me, a woman becomes a slave or dormant dumbkopf when she swallows whatever her husband says hook-line and sinker because he's a man even though they are all senile.
Who has said authority and leadership by one, with obedience by the other implies a doormat or "dumbkopf"

FrancisTony:
Have you forgotten the dual nature of Christ?
He was both God and Man on earth.
His flesh ate, praye
d, slept etc

Divinity of Christ
John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said to Him. "My Lord and my God!".

His flesh wasn't equal to God because God never die(s).
What has this to do with the fact that he submitted himself - you are grasping at straws and all over the place - I almost feel sorry for you grin!

FrancisTony:
I refuse to insult you Tv01 cool
How pious - after slurring my mother and father, you are now attempting to claim the high ground - in lieu of a decent argument on submission. For your information, you are unable to insult me cool!

FrancisTony:
Like they say, charity begins at home.
Husband and Wife should respect each other equally as bible commanded.
How does mutual respect between husband and wife mean a husband cannot lead and have authority over his household - including his wife. Or that a wife cannot obey her husband.

Did Abraham' "commanding of his household - Genesis 18:19 mean he did not respect his wife? 1 Peter 3:6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. Did that mean there was no mutual respect?

You don't actually have an argument on biblical submission do you - just a blind ideology of "sket saving" grin

FrancisTony:
By the way, do you care to explain what submission means in your own context apart from respect?
I don't have to - the question is, biblically is submission and obedience demanded of wives, and is leadership and authority vested in husbands?

You and your like keep insisting that submission is mutual for spouses, submission = love, head =source or = pillar, but deny the repeated testimony of scripture that the answer to that question is an obvious yes.

Ploys to introduce terms like inconsequential subordinate, dumbkopf and slave, or doormat are of your own prejudice. Nowhere does the bible instruct or show in it's narrative that that's what submission and obedience are or demand.

Your performance is even poorer than the Falcons display tonight - red card grin!

TV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by cococandy(f): 3:44am On Jun 13, 2015
Ngokafor:

..He obviously loves women and cares about their happiness(clearly not gay too)...i mean so what??..i know to most of you lts like a crime against humanity..but hey too bad.He is not like you and clearly has no intention of being like you all too..deal with it.

...There are several 'females' here too who are always commenting trash about the feminine gender but you dont see women wailing daily over their comments do you?To most of us,they are as inconsequential as they come..take a cue from them/us for decency sake at least..peace.

..p.s..i am female.

As in eh.

They are not even ashamed of their blatant hypocrisy and daily whining.

4 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2015
TV01:

I's all over Cracky cry - feminism has triumphed. Lets find a cave somewhere, gather the troops and live out our time reminiscing about the good old days - when men were men and women made sure dinner was on the table tongue!

TV

Hehe hehe cheesy cheesy
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Stillfire:
Even Jay Z also took up Beyonce's last name...
There are men and there are men. Jay Z is the man. cool cool

Huh??
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Tha FÛCK ?? ogbeleeooo... How did my name entered this discuss ?

I'll be back.
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2015
TV01:
...Falcons are fumbling angry. Let me vent on FT grin!
Their coach fumbled because he failed to make necessary changes after first match. grin

TV01:
It would if I did, but I don't obey my wife - and she wouldn't be as insolent as to order me - she calls me Lord cool!
- Ask your aunties here on NL which of them has husbands that obey them grin grin grin
Oh really? Your life, your business.
I got no aunt here.
Your wife call your Lord? That's an olden days wife because it's synonymus to Sarah.
Mary never called Joseph Lord and she can be described as a New testament wife.
She never sought for Joseph's permission before proceeding anywhere.
-Visiting Elizabeth her cousin.
-Looking for the Child Jesus.
-Attending wedding at canaan et al.

Well, according to Joke Silva and Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, there's mutual respect, obedience between them and their husband.

TV01:
It's not overhyped at all - some seek to wish it away, others feel it's important to resist them.

You see why you are totally out of your depth;
- husband is a pillar that gives an assertion grin So a wife cannot be the originator of concepts? Mine can, yet she still submits grin
- and wherever it originates, who says it cannot be discussed - and why does this mean hubby is not, leader with authority?
- who has called women inconsequential? A helpmeet a partner, an accomplice grin. Vital, crucial, irreplaceable. To the left boy cheesy!

Who has said authority and leadership by one, with obedience by the other implies a doormat or "dumbkopf"

What has this to do with the fact that he submitted himself - you are grasping at straws and all over the place - I almost feel sorry for you grin!

How pious - after slurring my mother and father, you are now attempting to claim the high ground - in lieu of a decent argument on submission. For your information, you are unable to insult me cool!
I could/can report to a mod. Ya' know? undecided

TV01:
How does mutual respect between husband and wife mean a husband cannot lead and have authority over his household - including his wife. Or that a wife cannot obey her husband.

Did Abraham' "commanding of his household - Genesis 18:19 mean he did not respect his wife? 1 Peter 3:6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. Did that mean there was no mutual respect?

You don't actually have an argument on biblical submission do you - just a blind ideology of "sket saving" grin

I don't have to - the question is, biblically is submission and obedience demanded of wives, and is leadership and authority vested in husbands?

You and your like keep insisting that submission is mutual for spouses, submission = love, head =source or = pillar, but deny the repeated testimony of scripture that the answer to that question is an obvious yes.

Ploys to introduce terms like inconsequential subordinate, dumbkopf and slave, or doormat are of your own prejudice. Nowhere does the bible instruct or show in it's narrative that that's what submission and obedience are or demand.

Your performance is even poorer than the Falcons display tonight - red card grin!

TV
Oh really? cheesy

1peter3-7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Kai! Mr Tv01, since your wife is submissive, I think you should leave unsubmissive wives alone and start a crusade promoting the emboldened.. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by mrwonlasewonie: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Thank you o grin I don't know why they're so PAINED anytime they see FrancisTony post grin

It must really be sending shivers down some people's spine.

Shebi I read where one of the ranters I've even forgotten his Monica but he's on this thread said he betrayed them like they're i competition over something grin
Ngokafor:

..p.s..i am female.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by mrwonlasewonie: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Please leave IT alone. Don't you recognise a pained and bitter soul if you see one. Engaging it with argument is like casting your pearls before swines
FrancisTony:

Their coach fumbled because he failed to make necessary changes after first match. grin

Oh really? Your life, your business.
I got no aunt here.
Your wife call your Lord? That's an olden days wife because it's synonymus to Sarah.
Mary never called Joseph Lord and she can be described as a New testament wife.
She never sought for Joseph's permission before proceeding anywhere.
-Visiting Elizabeth her cousin.
-Looking for the Child Jesus.
-Attending wedding at canaan et al.

Well, according to Joke Silva and Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, there's mutual respect, obedience between them and their husband.

I could/can report to a mod. Ya' know? undecided

Oh really? cheesy

1peter3-7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Kai! Mr Tv01, since your wife is submissive, I think you should leave unsubmissive wives alone and start a crusade promoting the emboldened.. gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by mrwonlasewonie: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2015
cococandy:

As in eh.

They are not even ashamed of their blatant hypocrisy and daily whining.
e taya me

3 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

ALL the alternate female monikers belong to Ewuro.

I know that. Your advice heeded. grin

To think someone like me have to create different username(s) to confront you or anyone else on this board is laughable.

I typed a long epistle but deleted it and decided to start subtlety since this is our first exchange.

Your hatred will only make sense if we've had prior verbal duel but we didn't and for all its worth, you're not my type that's why I ignored you from onstart.

PLEASE , I'm warning you for the first & last time to never address or make any reference to my moniker ever again.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

To think someone like me have to create another username to confront you or anyone else on this board is laughable.

I typed a long epistle but deleted it and decided to start subtlety since this is our first exchange.

Your hatred will only make sense if we've had prior verbal duel but we didn't and for all its worth, you're not my type that's why I ignored you from onstart.

PLEASE , I'm warning you for the first & last time to never address or make any reference to my moniker ever again.

Thank you.

Aunty mi!
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
rogerdat:

Aunty mi!

What ?
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

What ?

Haaaa!

u dey vex o cry
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
rogerdat:

Haaaa!

u dey vex o cry

Vex ke, with that civil piece? Someone I always gloss over his posts just accused me of a crime grin and you want me to take that in and walk?

On shę me oh
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mad hyperventilating housewives everywhere.

You ignored me? Really? This is only the first time i'm making reference to you and it's not as if you saw my moniker in your mention. So, why did you quote me?

I wonder when I directed a post at you and you ignored.
Keep creating alternates. tongue
By the way, I suspected you when you mocked me indirectly on a thread like that.

1 Like

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Vex ke, with that civil piece? Someone I always gloss over his posts just accused me of a crime grin and you want me to take that in and walk?

On shę me oh

No be on top that guy matter joo.

You know see as u dey scream "what" when i dey greet you ni.

Aunty mi ewuro.
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
FrancisTony:
Mad Mad hyperventilating housewives everywhere.

You ignored me? Really? This is only the first time i'm making reference to you and it's not as if you saw my moniker in your mention. So, why did you quote me?

I wonder when I directed a post at you and you ignored.
Keep creating alternates. tongue
By the way, I suspected you when you mocked me indirectly on a thread like that.

Lord have Mercy grin .... Smh

rogerdat:

No be on top that guy matter joo.
You know see as u dey scream "what" when i dey greet you ni.
Aunty mi ewuro.

I don hear you jare grin I no dey vex again jor ... You're right , lemme divert my early momo energy before fasting knack me join. What's new dearie? grin

1 Like

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

I don hear you jare grin I no dey vex again jor ... You're right , lemme divert my early momo energy before fasting knack me join. What's new dearie? grin

I dey good o aunty cheesy

I just say make i invite you come this party tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2376432/think-time-me-take-bow
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Okay, i'm sorry for mentioning/accusing you. smiley grin

1 Like

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
rogerdat:

I dey good o aunty cheesy

I just say make i invite you come this party tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2376432/think-time-me-take-bow

I saw that OP late last night before I hopped in bed. Another Hack? grin

NL grin
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

I saw the OP that late last night before I hopped in bed. Another Hack? grin

NL grin

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay, i'm sorry for mentioning/accusing you. smiley grin
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:
Thanks smiley

I have actually known you from forum game before dataloss.
Accept my apologies #Nohardfeeling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Ewuro4: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
rogerdat:

Hehehehe cheesy

I'm moving my ship there grin
Re: WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
The truth is, there is no good reason to change your name to that of your spouse's. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. / I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? / The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.