Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. (9832 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Well,it's no news that there is now a surge in women, married women committing adultery in today's Nigeria.Out of 10 adultery cases on nairaland, more than half has got women as the culprit.Infact, only this week on Frontpage,more than 10 cases from nairalanders has been recorded.

Why now?What went wrong? What could be the reasons for the skyrocketing cases of cheating wives? shocked shocked shocked

Revenge?

Bad xxxx?
Economic limitations and the need to keep up financial independence in gender competitive Nigeria?
Domestic abuse and subjugation?
Religious ingenuity by respected clerics?
Age?
Social media and it's larger than life attributes,a platform where disadvantaged persons can paint a picture perfect life and get away with it?

OR?
Has men become really effeminate?

I now noticed this ugly strain in NL, disgusting yet calls for deep reflection.Our men are becoming more and more loquacious than their female counterpart,they complain too much.This bantle of 'bitterness' associated with Nigeria women as been thrown to the men.Its really disgusting to say the least,I think women are supposed to be the talkatives here and not the men.Omo,the rants are getting worst with the males ñot even giving the women chance to express themselves EVEN on threads that are specifically for the women.I believe that it shows there are more jobless men than women in Nigeria.Loads and lot of verbal assault been hurled and women who have now decided to see nothing wrong in being a baby mama or a LovePeddler.Now,many of them glorifies the word.We can see that with the way a lady exposed her white pant in a birthday photoshoot recently.

So many damaged marriages.Single women and men competing in corporations, having illicit Bleep,going home to sleep like nothing happened , resuming next day competing with each other all over again.I have friends in the island who live like this.The married ones still sleep around,the single ones keep late nights with different guys and in all I noticed they value money more than marriage.As long as the money keeps rolling in,Omo _penis no hard to get,na money be de Koko. sad
And it is what it is.As long as _vagina ain't free,_penis is and so for the women,it's a win win for them You pay to get mine by cash or otherwise,I get yours any damn time I want.So?

Marriage in general is truly overrated.

It will surely get worst.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by EmptyGarden(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2022
They are now WOKE.
As opposed to sticking to a fruit, women now prefer fruit salad.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2022
EmptyGarden:
They are now WOKE.
As opposed to sticking to a fruit, women now prefer fruit salad.

Hmmm...With cream to taste bro.
But the society is getting really messed up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Every thing is linked to lack of money.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Fiscus105(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:
Well,it's no news that there is now a surge in women, married women committing adultery in today's Nigeria.Out of 10 adultery cases on nairaland, more than half has got women as the culprit.Infact, only this week on Frontpage,more than 10 cases from nairalanders has been recorded.

Why now?What went wrong? What could be the reasons for the skyrocketing cases of cheating wives? shocked shocked shocked

Revenge?

Bad xxxx?
Economic limitations and the need to keep up financial independence in gender competitive Nigeria?
Domestic abuse and subjugation?
Religious ingenuity by respected clerics?
Age?
Social media and it's larger than life attributes,a platform where disadvantaged persons can paint a picture perfect life and get away with it?

OR?
Has men become really effeminate?

I now noticed this ugly strain in NL, disgusting yet calls for deep reflection.Our men are becoming more and more loquacious than their female counterpart,they complain too much.This bantle 'bitterness' associated with Nigeria women as been thrown to the men.Omo,the rants are getting worst.Loads and lot of verbal assault been hurled and women who have now decided to see nothing wrong in being a baby mama.

So many damaged marriages.Single women and men competing in corporations, having illicit Bleep,going home to sleep like nothing happened , resuming next day competing with each other all over again.I have friends in the island who live like this.The married ones still sleep around,the single ones keep late nights with different guys and in all I noticed they value money more than marriage.As long as the money keeps rolling in,Omo _penis no hard to get,na money be de Koko. sad

Marriage in general is truly overrated.

It will surely get worst.

Madam, though immoralities among married women are increasing on daily basis o, but stop using nairaland as a yardstick to do statistics when it comes to anything called relationship, not even marriage please.

Majority of posts here are figments,even the one that are real ,are not balance when reporting, and for kids that complaining and lamenting, how many of them have ordinary stable girlfriend not to talk of wife?

Those that cannot stand in front of a teenage girl to ask her out would come here and brag how he has been sleeping with different married women.

Also, many rubbish posts are posting on hourly basis about women only to get attentions, mentions & likes, it intoxicates them, you should also know that majority are complete opposite of what they claimed to be here. That is, they form hyper redpilers here but beg ladies for ordinary attention in real life, they claimed they knack" women for free but exhorted heavily by ladies that they don't even see their pants.

Try to crosscheck, several guys that put "f" on their monikers masquerading like females, that's enough to give credence to my submission.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Every thing is linked to lack of money.

Not entirely true.
In my location here in the FCT, many married rich women sleeps around at will.Infact,my former boss used to sleep with one,a politician wife then in the Estate.She comes around at night,do her thing and drive off.We attend same church and she carries herself well like she does no shit.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Not entirely true.
In my location here in the FCT, many married rich women sleeps around at will.Infact,my former boss used to sleep with one,a politician wife then in the Estate.
women dont really know what they want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
women dont really know what they want.

Well,our traditional society felt marriage is all women needs.Alas,I found out that Nigeria women are evolving and infact in the most drastic way.
I have a former acquittance, a very very intelligent guy who now lives in Canada with his family who confided in me that his boss,a woman fired him because he refused to sleep with her.She is rich,married and influential.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Fiscus105(m): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Not entirely true.
In my location here in the FCT, many married rich women sleeps around at will.Infact,my former boss used to sleep with one,a politician wife then in the Estate.She comes around at night,do her thing and drive off.We attend same church and she carries herself well like she does no shit.

Many are continuing leftovers of nonsense they perpetrated during their teenage years, the immoralities that some ladies committed in the university days, are out of this world, those lifestyles had become addition that can't let go from mind easily.

Some ladies during their school's days, involved in 2some)3some) even sex orgies, how did you expect such lifestyles to just fade away after marriage? Almost impossible!

In another way though, some husbands just put wife at home as decorations, like babies and foods producing machine, the machine they only need wen they want baby and food and nothing more, when such woman mistakenly jams romantic and lively man outside, it takes grace of God not to fall.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Bobloco: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2022
I don't think men are being "talkertive" here per say rather these men have found a platform where they can really express themselves.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

Many are doing it as a result of nonsense they perpetrated during their teenagers, the immoralities that some ladies committed in the university days, are out of this world, those lifestyles had become addition that it cannot easy let go from head.

Some ladies wen they are in schools did 2some)3some) even sex orgy with guys, how did you expect such lifestyle to just vanish after marriage? Almost impossible.

The lifestyle wasn't done on themselves.This moral decadence was done by both male and female.If the males enjoys 3some, of course there will always be a female who also enjoys it as much as they do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Now, another question is I want to ask is

"Who sleep with these girls?"

There's this disturbing thing I keep asking myself.Who sleep with this teenagers?I live in a well fenced and conservative environment where kids ofcourse in their teens sit and talk to each other in fields around the estate.They visit each other and go to parties in homes around the estate.

Yes! We see them stroll.While we jug, we can tell they may be dating.Hell, sometimes parents joke with their teens shy display of affection for each other.

But, there's something that's always off at some point.The girls!If a boy of 16 is having sex with a girl of 15,I know.You will still see that juvenile innocence in her.BUT,it's not the case these days.They may be moving with their age but there's a predator who mates them, especially married men who don't care the difference btw a girl who is maturing and one who is matured.The behavior of that teen tells you she is not mating with her age mate even though she moves with them.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by drmuchin: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2022
THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL INDEED

THIS IS THE OLOSHO AGE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Fiscus105(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

The lifestyle wasn't done on themselves.This moral decadence was done by both male and female.If the males enjoys 3some, of course there will always be a female who also enjoys it as much as they do.

I biliv u re op and you talked about married women in ur headline, you also narrated how ur oga smashing married wife of a politician.

I'm now giving u reasons why married women maybe promiscuous, does it look like gender bias?

Having known that they didnt do it themselves, why you talked about politician wife follow ur boss, did she did it herself too?

Don't be a confused pls and learn how to present argument on a particular post

6 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by RightToReject(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2022
It has always been happening long before this new era. It has only gotten worse in this new era, however, due to the following mentioned and unmentioned factors:

- Easier access to information, contact, and connection.

- Nonsense philosophies being propagated by small-minded elements in the name of wokeness, for example, most men now want to be chosen by women for a relationship/marriage; wanting to be loved by the women in their lives rather than being the ones to love their women and having them reciprocate through submission as that's where their forte lies.

- Most women now mistake equality/liberty for rights to unscrupulousness, while having some men supporting the same in the name of wokeness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

I biliv u re op and you talked about married women in ur headline, you also narrated how ur oga smashing married wife of a politician.

If I'm now giving u reasons why married women maybe promiscuous, I dnt think I'm against women.

Wen u know they dnt do it themselves, why you talked about politician wife follow ur boss, did she did it herself too?

Don't be a confused pls and learn how to present argument on a particular post

I'm not confused.
I'm exploring every reasons as to why they do what they do without being biased.When 2 people agree to do something,I think they should share the blame.My only concern is more on the female as to the recent surge in adultery in today's Nigeria.As I speak to you now, a neighbor from TIV tribe is having extra marital affair and it's glaring.The guy comes around even when the husband is around but the husband doesn't know about it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2022
RightToReject:
It's has always been happening long before this new era. It has only gotten worse in the new era, however, due to the following mentioned and unmentioned factors:

- Easier access to information, contact, and connection.

- Nonsense philosophies being propagated by small-minded elements in the name of wokeness, for example, most men now want to be chosen by a women for a relationship/marriage; wanting to be loved by the women in their lives rather than being the ones to love their women and having them reciprocate through submission as that's where their foretee lie.

- Most women now mistaking equality/liberty for rights to unscrupulousness, while having some men supporting same in the name of wokeness.

Does liberty/equality a platform to commit adultery? Sincerely,I can hardly find any correlation.Like,ok I am equal to man let me commit adultery like my husband doesn't Maje sense to me.I think it's or should character thing, as there are women who just get divorce and decides not to marry again to keep their sanity and focus on themselves and career.

At the bolded.I share same though with you on that

3 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Fresno: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2022
When you tell men that their wives should never have male besties they think we are joking grin grin. There is nothing like bestie in any friendship between male and female , 98% of the time besties are usually their fvckbuddies.

It's just so bad that women are very promiscuous this days , I myself have had my fair share of married women, God have mercy on me. I'd still blame the husbands though because when this women narrates what they go through though the narration might be one-sided.

No care, love attention, sexless marriage are some of the things married women go through, their husbands are no where to be found, am talking about well to do women not paupers , but all the same husbands in the house let's love our wives and show them care and attention, if they begin to look outside trust lots of young Guns like me are ever-ready to give them what they want.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by yanabasee(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2022
I swear and I will swear again....

No matter how long we are married... the day I discover that you've cheated on me, is the day the marriage ends....

I won't even care about the kids ... any of them that would come with me will be the child that I will care for, if you follow your cheating mother, I disown you too ...

Seriously speaking, you can't do nonsense in marriage with me...

I read how that man stood and watch his wife cuddled a driver in the fish market inside the shop he opened for her ... Aje, I go just come back house begin park your loads for you.... You bleeped up and I don't have a time to write epistles on NL asking for people's opinion...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by RightToReject(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Does liberty/equality a platform to commit adultery? Sincerely,I can hardly find any correlation.Like,ok I am equal to man let me commit adultery like my husband doesn't Maje sense to me.I think it's or should character thing, as there are women who just get divorce and decides not to marry again to keep their sanity and focus on themselves and career.

At the bolded.I share same though with you on that

How you can't find the correlation between someone that believes that right to equality/liberty negates decorum and that leading to a vice like adultery is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
RightToReject:

How you can't find the correlation between someone that believes that right to equality/liberty negates decorum is questionable.

Lol.
Having equal rights ain't a platform that should negate docorum.And ofcourse there are those who sees it as such,but it's not entire the case.Equal rights,especially when it involves a right to play fair ain't bad.A woman who works and earns like a man can still play a good wife and mother regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by RightToReject(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol.
Having equal rights ain't a platform that should negate docorum.Especially when it involves a right to play fair.A woman who works and earns like a man can still play a good wife and mother regardless.

Citing your submission here, it's obvious that you didn't understand my first post.
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Fresno:
When you tell men that their wives should never have male besties they think we are joking grin grin. There is nothing like bestie in any friendship between male and female , 98% of the time besties are usually their fvckbuddies.

It's just so bad that women are very promiscuous this days , I myself have had my fair share of married women, God have mercy on me. I'd still blame the husbands though because when this women narrates what they go through though the narration might be one-sided.

No care, love attention, sexless marriage are some of the things married women go through, their husbands are no where to be found, am talking about well to do women not paupers , but all the same husbands in the house let's love our wives and show them care and attention, if they begin to look outside trust lots of young Guns like me are ever-ready to give them what they want.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I bet you enjoy every bit of it knacking someone's wife tongue tongue tongue.Im not the one to judge as long as it's a mutual affair undecided

But your citations are true with married men's dispositions towards their wives.Lack of love and care tops it all.Many marriages are just too terrible to look at, nothing attractive to make the single get hooked.Little wonder the trend of baby mamaism.I see lots of women who are trying to get out after a kid or two and when they finally do,few years later they are swimming in money they lacked when they were married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
RightToReject:

Citing your submission here, it's obvious that you didn't understand my first post.

Explain further please.The discussion is going offline too where I'm as I type,so I'm a bit overwhelmed.
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by talk2hb1(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

....A woman who works and earns like a man can still play a good wife and mother regardless.
Big Lie!
If a woman earns equal with her husband she sees herself above her husband,
I am yet to see a woman who is willing to marry a man below her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2022
talk2hb1:

Big Lie!

I earn more than my man.

There are several men who gets bullied, disrespected and devalued by their own 'housewives'.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by RightToReject(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Explain further please.The discussion is going offline too where I'm as I type,so I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Maybe you can understand that submission with the following different sentences:

A fair-minded woman (or person) knows that the right to equality/liberty DOES NOT NEGATE/INVALIDATE decorum, therefore understands that adultery is a vice and wrong.

While

A typical opportunistic woman (or person) believes that the right to equality/liberty NEGATES/INVALIDATES decorum with a mindset like "what I choose to do with my body is my right," which gives rise to a vice like adultery.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Mindlog: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2022
talk2hb1:

Big Lie!

Will a man not feel emasculated marrying a woman above him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2022
RightToReject:

Maybe you can understand that submission with the following different sentences:

A fair-minded woman (or person) knows that the right to equality/liberty DOES NOT NEGATE/INVALIDATE decorum, therefore understands that adultery is a vice and wrong.

While

A typical opportunistic woman (or person) believes that the right to equality/liberty NEGATES/INVALIDATES decorum with a mindset like "what I choose to do with my body is my right," which gives rise to a vice like adultery.

Well, this was exactly what I explained to a commenter.This equality/Liberty quest is subjective on one's character.It has got different meanings to different characters.While one woman's equal rights means she brings as much as the man brings,and yet still maintain peace and sanity at home,another may think it as an avenue to compete rather than co operate.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by immortalmortal: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Most ladies these days go into marriage for the wrong reason. They rush into marriage either because of pressure or for financial stability. They realise afterwards, that its not all "happy-ever-after". Married Women cheat for so many reasons, Some for fun, some for emotional gratification(mostly with their ex or someone who has captured them emotionally), some cheat for money, most who cheat do so because their husdand cant satisfy dem sexually. If its okay for a man to get what ever satisfaction with another woman, i see no reason why a woman should not do same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by thorpido(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Moral decadence and social media...ease of hooking up.
The biggest problem I think is a lack of love on the husbands' part.The sex especially is poor or rarely happens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by bukatyne(f): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

I earn more than my man.

There are several men who gets bullied, disrespected and disvalued by their own 'housewives'.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History Of A Name "omotoso" / Would You Spy On Your Spouse's Phone? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.