Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). (22295 Views)

President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by millionaireman: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari's obsession with foreigners is becoming alarming.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Drsheddy(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by LAfricana(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
eipreel:

Association of Space Bookers in the Federation of Nairaland undecided

What is that ur name again sad... Would you just mind your bizness undecided
APROKO cry

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by micmond: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Lake Chad basin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Mization(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
vimi:
Stale undecided were ur source Mization?
stale??. Bro this meeting is just today.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by eipreel(f): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:

What is that ur name again sad... Would you just mind your bizness undecided
APROKO cry

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
tongue
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by M4gunners: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Can this change the situation on ground. Mr mr stop wasting tax payers money.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Mization:
stale??. Bro this meeting is just today.
iif uu are not iin the meeting give us source undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by frisky2good(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Didn't they just meet last week?
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by dayo23(f): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
adesbreath:

Buhari, No light in my area for three days now after all the joy I had for change....
buy Generator and wait patiently! Wind of change is coming to take over the power sector.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by atlwireles: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Is this the same man he visited last week? grin grin grin Operation photo up will not the save the alamjiri
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by IceDude(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Patiently waiting for the anticipated change undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by darkjorse: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Again?.... What are these people up to? and what will we get from Niger?
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by lanog: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
eipreel:
ok na shey na only commission meeting dem go do boko boiz nko angry

Bros LCBC isnt a project.
It is a commission on its own that was formed as a treaty among Nations around Lake Chad, and it has existed for decades.

Grab sir?
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Masculity(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls we expect something positive from this meeting.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by eipreel(f): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
lanog:

Bros LCBC isnt a project.
It is a commission on its own that was formed as a treaty among Nations around Lake Chad, and it has existed for decades.

Grab sir?
errr...bros first of all I be sis and secondly, I have modified the typographical error wink
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by sheggzzhi: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
waw what a cute picture
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Mization(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
vimi:
iif uu are not iin the meeting give us source undecided
pic.twitter.com/xbcuVsfg3x
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by thymedcurry(f): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2015
We elected a model president smiley

He is always posing for pictures! angry
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by uromicom: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where the people wey no get work wey dey talk about the president putting on the same outfit. Why una dey keep quiet.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by titipeters: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Laff is catching me unnecessarily... #baba second chance# we PDP loffs you... lol
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by amanze15(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
eipreel:
ok na shey na only commission meeting dem go do boko boiz nko angry
haba bros use internet well na lake chad commision dey for plenty things na BH na the koko for now
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by javodiciba: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.netcash5.com
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by blackpanda: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
I love this man so much I can marry him. Even die for him !!!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by Forwetinnah: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na wa o....all the familiarity wey una do when Buhari go Niger never do? This Niger President should tell us his DNA ties with Buhari, this is NOT normal undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by rottenegg: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is he going to return that bloody horse now!
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by itzblaq: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
PMB looks like the visitor third pic....cant c dat air of confidence around him both his overseas pic luks same. But Akpos osibanjo his luks na die.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by eipreel(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
amanze15:
haba bros use internet well na lake chad commision dey for plenty things na BH na the koko for now
noted sir...btw i'm not a bros
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
eipreel:
noted sir...btw i'm not a bros
To avoid being confused for a transgendered, kindly add the 'F' to your username.
thanks
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by nicerichard05: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
MUST THE LIL GAL DRESS LIKE A FULANI? MTCHEWWWWW NONSENSE
Re: President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). by eipreel(f): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
honeric01:

To avoid being confused for a transgendered, kindly add the 'F' to your username.

thanks
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / Throwback: APC Hires Foreign Consultants / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.