Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug (82044 Views)

Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Christonjnr(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

Okay. They used sex enhancement drugs, but how did they know the guy tricked the girl into taking it so he could have free sex? Couldn't they have agreed to take it together. Anyway, lets not speak too much of the dead. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
The gal was the person that complaint to him that he did not last.
So both agree to take the enhancement drug(Tramadon capsules)thought the gal died out of suffocation,but the boy cud not help,cus he too was unconsciously down.
Aft 2 days their lodge mate started looking for them,expcally the gal sister cus she also stay same lodge.its them that they notice the guy have not been seen since Saturday,so they inform the police,even the guy was still alive but was unconscious b4 the police took him to hospital,but the gal was abt decomposing(the body swell up).
Anyway no much talk abt this,their death a mysterious.
Just RIP to both
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Christonjnr:
The gal was the person that complaint to him that he did not last.
So both agree to take the enhancement drug(Tramadon capsules)thought the gal died out of suffocation,but the boy cud not help,cus he too was unconsciously down.
Aft 2 days their lodge mate started looking for them,expcally the gal sister cus she also stay same lodge.its them that they notice the guy have not been seen since Saturday,so they inform the police,even the guy was still alive but was unconscious b4 the police took him to hospital,but the gal was abt decomposing(the body swell up).
Anyway no much talk abt this,their death a mysterious.
Just RIP to both

Whoa! And see where it landed them...in their grave. I am actually an expert in helping men who don't last long (I have been doing it for 5yrs), and there are no drugs involved in my remedy. I didn't even know that drug was that dangerous. A lot of my clients always ask about the drug, but I never recomend it, cos I don't even recomend any drug at all.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by larryChockode: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
For those of you saying its fake, i can confirm to you that it's not. This happened in my school (Ansu) igbariam. Its not fake rather the death is mysterious.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nelandrewz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
eltonesworld:
This story is so fake..prolly staged to make FP.. undecided

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Davland(m): 1:05am On Jun 12, 2015
EmekaBlue:
The boy no sabi how to package d girl throw for river..Eiya..RIP

Corrupted mind grin
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by johnwell(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2015
kay29000:

No...I don't sell drugs o! I sell a solution that has nothing to do with drugs or herbs.

hahaha, then informate me about the product.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kexxi(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2015
There is more to the story!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by phintohlar(f): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Chai.. Dat guy wicked ooh see as he just waste dat fresh girl life & i trust our guys,dey no dey kuku hear world
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by astOorR(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
lloydpras:
& To All Tramadol Users *Take Note*

*modified*
---They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.---

I think this story is fake cos nothing relates to the pics.
1) The decomposing body.
2) After Sex romp? And they are both lying dead on a smoothly laid bed.

I watch Criminal Minds wink

Too much criminal minds... come back to Nigeria my friend.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2015
is that what he got admission for,? shocked
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by fpeter(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
kay29000:

Mine is not an enhancer...No drugs involved. Just some special exercises, and techniques. The problem is both a physiological as well as a psychological problem, so drugs can never give a lasting solution.

Good then, whatever you sell or do always put the safety of mankind first above profit and monetary gains.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Koleman(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2015
lloydpras:
& To All Tramadol Users *Take Note*

*modified*
---They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.---

I think this story is fake cos nothing relates to the pics.
1) The decomposing body.
2) After Sex romp? And they are both lying dead on a smoothly laid bed.

I watch Criminal Minds wink

na so my brother. Nigeria films don make pple dull finish. They can't even use their sense anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
fpeter:

Good then, whatever you sell or do always put the safety of mankind first above profit and monetary gains.

Yes ma!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by InvisibleGhost: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm...

This one na love till death do us part...

Kindly support my boy please on my signature...

Thanks in advance
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by firfinch(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
nazcorey:

Go back to school bro.
From the write up, its assumed that the names of the school is withheld. It should come immediately after mentioning the gender. E.g Two students a male and female (names withheld) of a university in anambra state. Moreover The context there indicated that its singular (name withheld). I thought there were two students but it said name not names withheld. Read more. Surf less.
yes sir my prof. But don't forget that most bloggers are not professionals, so pardon their blunders.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by music4me(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Flashh:

So they told you a dead body decay the same day after death? undecided

RIP to the young fellows.

Cant U Read Abi U Get Kwashokor Of D Eyes...The Story Said D Body Was Already Decomposing...E Dey Do Me Like Make I Wire U Better E-Slap Make I Use Am Hard Reset Ur Brain Wey Don Dey Write Contact Service...
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by edjeodiri(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cutehector:

please answer the question below by quoting me witnothing else but the correct answer.

the .............. came to steal, to kill and to destroy.
a. God
b. man
c. devil
d. all of the above
e. non of the above

Did you come across any part of the article where it was written that it was the devil that killed them?
Am not defending the devil here but men should learn to take responsibility for their actions rather than blame the devil at every given opportunity....the power of good and evil lies in the heart of every man. After concocting evil and being caught in the middle of it you start blaming the devil...my dear the devil is just spectator amazed at the rate a man will go to achieve his evil desires.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nelandrewz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well Said @ d bolded

edjeodiri:

Did you come across any part of the article where it was written that it was the devil that killed them?
Am not defending the devil here but men should learn to take responsibility for their actions rather than blame the devil at every given opportunity....the power of good and evil lies in the heart of every man. After concocting evil and being caught in the middle of it you start blaming the devil...my dear the devil is just spectator amazed at the rate a man will go to achieve his evil desires.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by oaroloye(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
They had sex with their clothes on?
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by jbblues24(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Hilarious Face Masks Around The World / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.