Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (81582 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by officialwdhtv: 2:36am On Jan 11
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

Amarachi Ugochulwu aged 32, Marketing staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos was found dead in the staff toilet of the bank with a suicide note and empty snipper bottle suspected to have been taken by her to aid her suicide. She reportedly left a suicide note that nothing was working in her life plus the hard economy hence, her decision to commit suicide.

*SUICIDE ISN'T AN OPTION IF I MUST COMMENT SERIOUSLY,OR WHAT DO YOU THINK PLEASE?*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:43am On Jan 11
Hmmm, very strange a lady with atleast job prospects and income is this depressed what about those without any prospects at all? Life is not balanced, May God have Mercy on her Soul.

357 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Visocrate(m): 2:48am On Jan 11
Tough times but whatever is the issue live life until God calls you

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by superCleanworks(m): 3:07am On Jan 11
Not every one has the mental and emotional strength and ability to see life with a different point of view that would make them have hope and hold on to life.
Feel free to say she was WEAK, a COWARD and every other vile name you can call her that makes you feel better than her. Words are very easy, Life is not.

Be Kind.

And for those who are going through hell on earth, remember we are all going to die in the end and none of all this will matter anymore so Please do not be in a hurry to end it.
There are people going through situations 7 times worse than yours in IDP CAMPS (constant rape + hunger) & also PRISON (due to false accusations) so, CALM DOWN.

223 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by searchng4love: 3:17am On Jan 11
Everyone has been through this stage once or twice in life.... It helps to believe in the higher power of God. To have a hope and to know that after the darkest hour comes daybreak..... Never pray about a problem but pray through the problem.....

Sad she succumbed to the stress.

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by bottlewater1(m): 3:20am On Jan 11
This is not a solution please

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Danielomisco(m): 3:37am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C18IDzUoyiC/?igsh=ZGF6Z29ybnhvMWpp
"my figures are low" marketing job damnnn...very depressing work , suicide is not an option tho.sorry dear rip.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kingray10: 3:44am On Jan 11
Your government failed you.
The rate of suicide has increased *2 in this APC regimes.
RIP.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by sulakishop(m): 3:45am On Jan 11
The economy is frustrating, I swear but not the best option especially when employed. What should those unemployed do?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by internationalman(m): 4:07am On Jan 11
Person go dey wash plate for abroad he go fit use am build house for Nigeria or mortgage house or buy a car on credit for that same abroad.

But in Nigeria person fit work for 30 years and he salary for that 30 years nor go reach 50 million let alone building a house.

If you can survive the current Nigeria you can survive anywhere in the world.

Rest in peace to the lady.

Meanwhile her family members should check if that's truly her handwriting.

329 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:27am On Jan 11
This is so sad, there are people in worst conditions but they didn't take their lives. No matter the life challenges suicide is not a solution, as long as you still breath there is hope in whatever seems like a hopeless situation.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by TheBTCinvestor: 4:41am On Jan 11
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry

441 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by 9japride(m): 4:57am On Jan 11
What pains me most is that those who support everything government does, never sees anything wrong in the country.
Wicked people who elects wicked leaders. It's unfortunate the society failed her. If the country credit system was working, it will save people a lot of stress.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by anonymuz(m): 4:58am On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
"my figures are low" marketing job damnnn...very depressing work , suicide is not an option tho.sorry dear rip.
I tell you. Hmmmm, depression is real. Talk to someone if you're in that state. I'm in that state.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by illicit(m): 5:16am On Jan 11
This is why I drink one or two bottles after a very long day...

I buy a chilled beer instead of sniper

🕶️

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by dominique(f): 5:22am On Jan 11
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.

211 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Conner44: 5:41am On Jan 11
Bank marketing work no be work at all. Only heaven knows how many people she must have slept with and yet her number one reason for taking her life was that her figures weren't adding up undecided

So sad

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by NFBI: 5:43am On Jan 11
Visocrate:
Tough times but whatever is the issue live life until God calls you
You are right my bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Rexymania(m): 5:45am On Jan 11
May she find peace
God make I no see wetin go make me commit suicide

46 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Samakus(m): 6:29am On Jan 11
Nobody is above depression. May God see us through

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by madscientist88(m): 6:42am On Jan 11
its about tolerance thats all i can say,we are not made to behave or feel the same way, therefore im not judging her.she just probably have arrived at the conclusion that suffering has a permanent role to play in existence and we all live through life suffering, suffering to keep your money , suffering to keep your family and suffering to keep yourself,worse is the poor situation of Nigeria isn't one which could be undone overnight,she has woken up only to sleep again.its sad, reality is sad.rest in peace.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by crackhouse(m): 7:01am On Jan 11
The country failed u

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Jamie248: 7:28am On Jan 11
It's the Great Tinubulation

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by PriceActionZ: 7:44am On Jan 11
That's crazy. I wanted to blame her for not resigning before but mere looking at what people are facing in Nigeria, I have a change of thought. Pressures on her, only God knows even from her so called family, because they believe she is now working as a banker.

Then pressures from a low grade bank, giving her unrealistic targets that they, as her bosses even can't get, then likely scolding her and intimidating her when targets not met. She slide into depression and determined to end even everything inside the bank. So so so unfortunate.
Things are tough, life is hard, things are not adding up, Nigeria is messed up, and to make it worse ,she may be one decent girl that may not have "hook up spirit" to get through her hardship in one way or the other.

I really feel for her parents. Hope they can survive the shockin due time.
RIP young girl.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by johnog4sure: 7:49am On Jan 11
It's mental health! May she rest in peace she deserves it

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by KingMack(m): 7:55am On Jan 11
Hmmm...it's Young John the wicked producer 😔

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Ezmans: 7:58am On Jan 11
PriceActionZ:
That's crazy. I wanted to blame her for not resigning before but mere looking at what people are facing in Nigeria, I have a change of thought. Pressures on her, only God knows even from her so called family, because they believe she is now working as a banker.

Then pressures from a low grade bank, giving her unrealistic targets that they, as her bosses even can't get, then likely scolding her and intimidating her when targets not met. She slide into depression and determined to end even everything inside the bank. So so so unfortunate.
Things are tough, life is hard, things are not adding up, Nigeria is messed up, and to make it worse ,she may be one decent girl that may not have "hook up spirit" to get through her hardship in one way or the other.
RIP young girl.
so bad

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by LillyandDaisy: 8:02am On Jan 11
No one is leaving this earth alive, I wonder why she have to take such fast route, a bottle of beer and one stupid DJ down there would’ve save the day….

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Etranshub(m): 8:06am On Jan 11
So sad... The economy pushing alot of people to the grave

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by WINDSOW(m): 8:06am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry
Baba, pls recommend me for the oil and gas job. Even if na groundnut OIL job, I go manage am. Thanks!!!
windsow2000@yahoo.co.uk

13 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:06am On Jan 11
May her soul Rest In Peace

8 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by eleko1: 8:08am On Jan 11
shocked sad Rather than engaging in fraud,Allen/Ojuelegba and others Red light,,pretend that all is well,she took her life embarassed cry embarassed.Pathetic and 😔 😟 🙁 😥 😞. Father embarassed,have mercy and receive her soul cry cry.

Dear All,the Economy is in shambles, NEVER GIVE UP. Killing yourself won't solve the problem. Dnt add to the PAIN of your parents.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.