Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (25710 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by modath(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mama piss services aint for free!! lipsrsealed

She has decided to plant her ass in Rivers instead of Bayelsa with her husband in order to closely monitor her "investment"..

Wike better be paying......

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by zenith4biz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seen
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by simpleseyi: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
sammyj:
Rivers state of house of assembly approved the loan of 10 Billion Naira to the new governor to construct roads in the state. My opinion to this development is does this implies that Wike want to quickly have his own share of his state cake before the election tribunal sends parking !!! grin grin shocked grin grin

Source : NigeriaInfo FM Rivers state.

Let somebody remind Wike that Jim Nwobodo who stole money that is not enough to buy a Peugeot car (copyright ex-president Jonathan) was sentenced to over 100 years imprisonment by Buhari in 1984. I hope Wike is not walking in the same direction as Jim Nwobodo.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Svelteb(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
A loan of N10B shocked This is just starting mehn......but i dont get it, i thought Amaechi had done a bigger % of road construction in that state wht d heck does he need a whooping sum of N10B for again? Or is he planning to construct a road dat will link to d U.K frm his state?

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ahaika23: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
yoloba mgbatigbati don flood here.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm waiting to read a critic on this development from the famous Barcanista!
This is time to prove his objectivity in the current political dispensation.
Or is he only good at criticizing the APC Governors, and President Muhammad Buhari precisely

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I'm waiting to read a critic on this development from the famous Barcanista!
This is time to prove his objectivity in the current political dispensation.
Or is he only good at criticizing the APC Governors, and President Muhammad Buhari precisely
It is pure madness

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Governor Amaechi's first bill to the State house of Assembly was a bill to save N1billion monthly.

Wike's first bill is to borrow N10billion from Zenith Bank

Compare and contrast

Not to mention that GEJ transferred N105billion Amaechi used to construct federal roads on the 28th of May, 2015 and the money was received 1st of June 2015 with Wike as Governor.
Since then it has been debit Alert

This is incredible!

However, my spirit has been telling me that there absolutely nothing good in Nyesom wike.
He is too desperate. He is arrogant and all his acts are despicable.
Amachi on the other hand should never exchange words with this irritant.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by phantom(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
It is pure madness
please expantiate!

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by cyril83(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
It is pure madness
What is pure madness The story or the borrow borrow wike

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
It is pure madness
Thanks for proving your objectivity, but why in few words? grin grin grin
I think you should write an Epistle or make an analysis to the effect!
As usual, the positives and negatives of the development need to be well analyzed!
Kudos to you Bro!

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
cyril83:

What is pure madness The story or the borrow borrow wike
It is too early to start wing and plunging the state into huge debt

Cc Phantom

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't understand the rationale behind the loan stuff
adeyemi2015:

Thanks for proving your objectivity, but why in few words? grin grin grin
I think you should write an Epistle or make an analysis to the effect!
As usual, the positives and negatives of the development need to be well analyzed!
Kudos to you Bro!
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
You guys have not seen anything yet, just grab pop corn and watch WIKE in action.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by doctokwus: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
I knew Wike was not fit for office and I confirmed it when he contracted JB to fill potholes on his first day in office.
Every further action he takes just goes to confirm that Rivers people must have sinned to be punished because Wike is nothing but punishment from the gods to whatever sins people living in rivers must have committed.
This is a man that should in sane societies be @least 1000km from any govt position,governing over a legion of people.Only in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by cyril83(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
It is too early to start wing and plunging the state into huge debt

Cc Phantom

You see your life. That's the failure you strongly recommended, campaigned for and sold out to gullible people of rivers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by otokx(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
I knew Wike was not fit for office and I confirmed it when he contracted JB to fill potholes on his first day in office.
Every further action he takes just goes to confirm that Rivers people must have sinned to be punished because Wike is nothing but punishment from the gods to whatever sins people living in rivers must have committed.
This is a man that should in sane societies be @least 1000km from any govt position,governing over a legion of people.Only in Nigeria.

Rivers people have made their choice; under the rain - what is that song they sang sef? Yes they will follow Wike under the rain. Leave our WIKE for us, 10b is too small, 100b will be more appropriate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Peterside shot himself in the foot. Beside, no one wants Rivers to be an Amaechi extension or APC oil well. That I supported Wike's emergence doesn't mean I won't hold d administration accountable. The party is over
cyril83:

You see your life. That's the failure you strongly recommended, campaigned for and sold out to gullible people of rivers.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by cyril83(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
Peterside shot himself in the foot. Beside, no one wants Rivers to be an Amaechi extension or APC oil well. That I supported Wike's emergence doesn't mean I won't hold d administration accountable. The party is over

Nigeria seizes to progress when will continue to vote for nation's enemies just because of our hate for one political party.

Peterside would have been the best captain to steer the vessel but due to your hatred for Apc, you voted for an imbecilic lunatic tout who sees human being as his God.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Peterside is treacherous just like Amaechi his master. He'd have been worse than Wike... Like I said we shall hold Wike accountable
cyril83:

Nigeria seizes to progress when will continue to vote for nation's enemies just because of our hate for one political party.

Peterside would have been the best captain to steer the vessel but due to your hatred for Apc, you voted for an imbecilic lunatic tout who sees human being as his God.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ahaika23: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
Nkechi, face your work! If Amaechi can steal common pots, spoons and plates from government house imagine how many billions he will leave in Rivers account! How do you expect Wike to run the State for a whole month before we get an allocation? Face Aregberascal and pretend we dont exist ok!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ahaika23: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
A loan of N10B shocked This is just starting mehn......but i dont get it, i thought Amaechi had done a bigger % of road construction in that state wht d heck does he need a whooping sum of N10B for again? Or is he planning to construct a road dat will link to d U.K frm his state?
Don't relay stewpidity ma lady! No be force to comment!
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by doctokwus: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ahaika23:
Nkechi, face your work! If Amaechi can steal common pots, spoons and plates from government house imagine how many billions he will leave in Rivers account! How do you expect Wike to run the State for a whole month before we get an allocation? Face Aregberascal and pretend we dont exist ok!
Sometimes when somebody is drunk or oppressed through use of force,he/she is deluded,fears or is prevented from doing what he/she wants.
The many who fall in this shoe are those I speak for,not the sycophants who are ready to keep on licking Wike's ass even if its full of poo.U obviously belong to the latter group.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Ymodulus: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
omenka:
Op where's your source?? And let it be credible. Not something like thebreakingtimes or opinionriver (abi na opinionstream sef).
Bro his source is very credible.

I am just waiting for our brother from the other side of the divide to compare and contrast. Lol!

Long time

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Svelteb(f): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
ahaika23:
Don't relay stewpidity ma lady! No be force to comment!
excuse me!
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ahaika23: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:

Sometimes when somebody is drunk or oppressed through use of force,he/she is deluded,fears or is prevented from doing what he/she wants.
The many who fall in this shoe are those I speak for,not the sycophants who are ready to keep on licking Wike's ass even if its fool of poo.U obviously belong to the latter group.
See mumu! wetin this oluku de talk?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ahaika23: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
excuse me!
you are excused, female he-goat! 'Amaechi did greater % of road in that state'. Your mumu no get focus.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
crycry
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Ymodulus: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
crycry
NNE why??
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ymodulus:

NNE why??

I'm Speechlesscry
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Ymodulus: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm Speechlesscry

Calm down. Its Transformation.

Evening

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.