Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (25697 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by strongerthaneva(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
I trust Wike to put the money to good use.
ode see landlord wey dey tenant with him pinkin..before u know ur.pikin don carry belle..sit down there ur eye so soon clear..

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by InfoService(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tailored Suits or Tux gives the best coporate look...stand out with our distinct designs, we work solely with your body measurement to give you perfect fits. Contact us today!

Phone- 070 30519590
Email- info@stylewithwsa.com
Website- www.stylewithwsa.com

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by bigerboy200: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
PDP.. people duping people party.. shame on dem..dey are so corrupt..
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by efilefun(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
oponu, which one your papa be?
jack67:
mere commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by sheymoni(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Barcanista should come & defend this
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Spells(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bros wike wetin u wan use ten thousand million naira do na.? And the looting begins
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by myklangelo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
So fast, does it mean that Amaechi left nothing in the treasury?

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
He's too eager to work.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by shammah1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
PassingShot:
This is a classic example of how they looted Nigeria blind. PDP is evil and I am sure that Rivers state will be the most backward state, not only in ND but possibly in Nigeria should this tout be allowed to govern the state.

TANoids, what do you say to this?

grin grin grin
Mumu u read u read the thread at all? Abi u no go to school? Stop commenting base on reading topics alone.

Amaechi is a devil for running the state's treasury dry.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Governor Amaechi's first bill to the State house of Assembly was a bill to save N1billion monthly.

Wike's first bill is to borrow N10billion from Zenith Bank

Compare and contrast

Not to mention that GEJ transferred N105billion Amaechi used to construct federal roads on the 28th of May, 2015 and the money was received 1st of June 2015 with Wike as Governor.
Since then it has been debit Alert

And Amechi started saving 1 billion naira monthly since 2007 n yet he left that seat with debt.

Story for the Gods.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Governor Amaechi's first bill to the State house of Assembly was a bill to save N1billion monthly.

Wike's first bill is to borrow N10billion from Zenith Bank

Compare and contrast

Not to mention that GEJ transferred N105billion Amaechi used to construct federal roads on the 28th of May, 2015 and the money was received 1st of June 2015 with Wike as Governor.
Since then it has been debit Alert

Borrowing anyhow is bad but Federal allocation is low right now.

Of the N105b paid on 28th of May, don't you think some or all of the amount was borrowed?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by PassingShot(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
shammah1:
Mumu u read u read the thread at all? Abi u no go to school? Stop commenting base on reading topics alone.

Amaechi is a devil for running the state's treasury dry.
I hope you're from Rivers. You go soon know how far.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by shammah1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
glory2glory:
He has already started borrowing? Rivers people are in for a long thing, they will soon see that Amaechi is a saint compared to Wike.Surprised he has not said Amaechi left debts and empty treasure for him. Let him not build up debts for Dakuku o.
Who's Dakuku? Wake up mate. Election is all over
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by siraj1402(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
When he was crying that government house has been looted,don't you know its a way of say it needed to be renovated or reconstructed. grin .River people don enter am.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Lexusgs430: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
10 billion, just like that ? How many more trillions before his time is up?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Svelteb(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
ahaika23:
you are excused, female he-goat! 'Amaechi did greater % of road in that state'. Your mumu no get focus.
must u be insulting in stating ur opinion? If u can't comment like a civilized being kindly steer clear of my mention, I don't av d time 2 trade words wt u.....dre r lots of productive things 2 invest my time in....
**peace out**

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by PassingShot(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm Speechlesscry
Good development if you ask me.
tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
phantom:
Yeah just heard it on rythm fm.

Rivers people never See anything.
he has reconstituted the Board of greater PH.
I hear one obuzor nnamdi is on the board. Im sure one of his wifes people.
Its expected that he must clean house and put his own people but SHOULD NOT BE at the expense of merit and efficiency. That is One thing i love about amaechi. He will appoint his friends BUT THEY MUST BE TECHNOCRATS. Look at RSUST. After all the noise made about prof fakae, he ended up being one of the best VCs that place has had in recent times.

Wike claims the 10billi is for Roads. No wahala.we dey watch.
roads wey amaechi construct finish....lol

Hahahahaha road way Ameachi construct finish? You mean the Mile 3 river? What about the bad roads in Town? Agip Estate?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by 989900: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Loan is never the issue, but what's the loan for? #specifics
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by nsyforreal: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
PassingShot:
This is a classic example of how they looted Nigeria blind. PDP is evil and I am sure that Rivers state will be the most backward state, not only in ND but possibly in Nigeria should this tout be allowed to govern the state.

TANoids, what do you say to this?

grin grin grin

Oga lets see if this guy will be better or worse.Posterity will judge him if he does otherwise.

However,amaechi messed rivers state.Nothing to show for it.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Larablink(f): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
I knew it right from day one, wike is not the right person to Rule Rivers people. He has not spend one month in office, he has started looting money. You need to see how the whole of rivers has turn into a refuse Dump.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Good development if you ask me.
tongue grin

angryangry
What is good about this?

What?sad
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well,well,welll

Expect more loans like this....and not only in Rivers.

In an oil dependent society....when the oil price drops....so does the income

And as such , states have to be taking loans.....hoping that they will pay it off when the oil price rises.(Which might be as long as twenty years,by which 10bn has become 50bn thanks to interest. And that excludes the billions of naira in loans taken over the last twenty years.).

It is Amaechi's fault....he should have developed Rivers into an innovative economic powerhouse.....but he did not.

But I hope Wike too realizes that now is the time to look for alternatives to oil....and industry looks like the answer.

This loan is another reason why.......OIL IS A CURSE.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
excuse me!

He said you should stop showing your stupidity here
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by osemwengie1: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
He borrowed yes! does it makes him a bad leader?. Tell me which of the governors in the south west states that did not borrow.Some cant even pay salaries. Infact there is a portion of loan repayment in my state budget(Edo and APC state), you can google the 2015 budget its online.

My point is most state governors borrow, its not new.What we should be concerned about is what he does with the money. If he cannot account for it, then we can crucify him then.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

I hope you're from Rivers. You go soon know how far.
[/s]

Yes i am from Rivers State now face your Ibadan abi Osun
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by SkyBlue1: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Una neva start, you people will soon learn what it really really means to cut the nose to spite the face cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buckle up and enjoy the ride

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ahaika23: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
must u be insulting in stating ur opinion? If u can't comment like a civilized being kindly steer clear of my mention, I don't av d time 2 trade words wt u.....dre r lots of productive things 2 invest my time in....
**peace out**
No vex, na your comment make me abuse you. The comment no just make any sense whatsoever! **@**
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Larablink:
I knew it right from day one, wike is not the right person to Rule Rivers people. He has not spend one month in office, he has started looting money. You need to see how the whole of rivers has turn into a refuse Dump.

Your judas of Ubima caused that
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
osemwengie1:
He borrowed yes! does it makes him a bad leader?. Tell me which of the governors in the south west states that did not borrow.Some cant even pay salaries. Infact there is a portion of loan repayment in my state budget(Edo and APC state), you can google the 2015 budget its online.

My point is most state governors borrow, its not new.What we should be concerned about is what he does with the money. If he cannot account for it, then we can crucify him then.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by NobleG1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Let the looting start!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tariff Reversal: Nationwide Blackout Looms, Power Firms Warn / Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.