Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (25702 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by PassingShot(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

angryangry
What is good about this?

What?sad
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by osimataylor(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
PassingShot:
This is a classic example of how they looted Nigeria blind. PDP is evil and I am sure that Rivers state will be the most backward state, not only in ND but possibly in Nigeria should this tout be allowed to govern the state.

TANoids, what do you say to this?
LIES.DUMMY.Another propaganda from APC.Only Fools will believe this story line.
grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by monsterrock: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wike will never make a good governor.. I pity rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Larablink(f): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
ibietela2:

Your judas of Ubima caused that
. Rivers state was very neat, not until wike was elected.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by michaeak: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wike who abuses amechi at the rally ground that he is a theif, why at early stage of his administration he is seeking for loan of 10b, i thought he will run rivers with sand...
rivers don't enter one chance ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Larablink:
. Rivers state was very neat, not until wike was elected.

Jesus are you sure you are in ph? At least we use Passingshot state get hope
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by coldFLARES1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

It's on Rythem 93.7 news.
The House passed it after 5mins of deliberation.
Of course it's their Rivers State! I've always had my doubts about the man Wike, but this Speaker is one clown that got multiple promotion. Whatever Rivers gets, she deserved!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by princybeauty: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
maimalari:

RSTV and Silverbird Portharcourt said the loan is for road rehabilitation and renovation of the government house.
hoohaa wink
maimalari:

RSTV and Silverbird Portharcourt said the loan is for road rehabilitation and renovation of the government house.
hoohaa
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ollyruffy: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol. Wike had started looting strategy in less than 1 month in office.

He wants to steal all he could before he is sacked by the tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ellguapo: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
phantom:
Let him just Start with rumuagholu road. That road is giving people nightmares and then face elelenwo-akpajo....and then ogbogoro road.
after that ,he just has to construct new roads and flyovers and develop greater PH.

But if na current roads,amaechi DON FINISH WORK! Fact!
Rumuagholu" Hmmm only flyover accross from elliozu over rumuokoro can solve the problem around that area
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Adesiji77: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
brownlord:
10 billion approved after 5 mins of deliberation?

Welcome to Nigeria

Have you forgotten that 46 bills were passed within 10 minutes recently? cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Tomjazzy2: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Governor Amaechi's first bill to the State house of Assembly was a bill to save N1billion monthly.

Wike's first bill is to borrow N10billion from Zenith Bank

Compare and contrast

Not to mention that GEJ transferred N105billion Amaechi used to construct federal roads on the 28th of May, 2015 and the money was received 1st of June 2015 with Wike as Governor.
Since then it has been debit Alert
Trust, I am not holding any brief for Wike, because to me, he is very similar in character to Amaechi. How ever, the said 1billion you pointed out above that Amaechi set out to save, you failed to point out how it was used by that same administration

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by BaddieKay(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Larablink:
I knew it right from day one, wike is not the right person to Rule Rivers people. He has not spend one month in office, he has started looting money. You need to see how the whole of rivers has turn into a refuse Dump.

Is he d one dah littered d state?If Amaechi had paid d workers would dey hv bn on strike and would d citizens have turned d whole town to a refuse dump?And 4 the records,he just borrowed money wait till he doesn't use it well b4 u start shouting LOOTing
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Tomjazzy2: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
BaddieKay:

Is he d one dah littered d state?If Amaechi had paid d workers would dey hv bn on strike and would d citizens have turned d whole town to a refuse dump?And 4 the records,he just borrowed money wait till he doesn't use it well b4 u start shouting LOOTing
Usually dont do this, but such beauty in PH? Wike can loot all the money for all I care cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by BLOTRS: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amaechi is to blame, he left a dry treasury
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by BLOTRS: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amaechi is to blame, he left an empty treasury
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Standing5(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
The guy is already preparing for the hand over to APC. . . Lol. 105 billion plus 10 billion.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by BaddieKay(f): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dnt mind dat fellow
ibietela2:

Jesus are you sure you are in ph? At least we use Passingshot state get hope
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by coollexy: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotolu:
Wow,he starts on loan footing. I am sure by the time he leaves office,Fashola's debt to Lagos will be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
BaddieKay:
Dnt mind dat fellow

I am surprised o, even Mile with all this rain no much dirts just dirty water flooding everywhere
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by kipesco(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Too early for this naa, why not conduct a comprehensive audit to determine what was left in the State coffer by the previous administration before plunging the State into another round of debt ?

If this is Wike's way of 'hitting the ground running', the State is in trouble .

Workers not been paid since April till today.
Pensioners not been paid since January till now
TimaRiv not been paid since seven months
Lawyers not been paid for about a year plus
Dustbin carriers not been paid for four months.
So tell me how long people will suffer before government go set.
If you were in Rivers State you would have been happy if the money is going to be put in the right way.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by coldFLARES1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
cyril83:

You see your life. That's the failure you strongly recommended, campaigned for and sold out to gullible people of rivers.
It's very sad to note that Wike and his gang of dimwit militant legislators are a circus. I need to know: has a budget for 2015 been passed in Rivers? Surplus or deficit? Were those road projects captured therein? Did Wike submit a supplementary appropriation for those 'roads' which he intends to construct using a Zenith Bank loan? Thankfully Barcanista thinks this is inappropriate. I'm quite convinced Wike would transform Rivers into an El Dorado at the rate he redefining governance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Tomjazzy2: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
BaddieKay:
Dnt mind dat fellow
I know it isn't generally acceptable, but I just sent you a PM smiley
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by otokx(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
kipesco:

Workers not been paid since April till today.
Pensioners not been paid since January till now
TimaRiv not been paid since seven months
Lawyers not been paid for about a year plus
Dustbin carriers not been paid for four months.
So tell me how long people will suffer before government go set.
If you were in Rivers State you would have been happy if the money is going to be put in the right way.

That money is for roads and perhaps a new government house, the workers not paid will have to wait for another billion loan.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Wildrage: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amaechi, who is in a better position to know the precarious state of Rivers economy , proclaimed gleefully on the eve of his departure that the incoming governor would find it impossible to pay workers salaries for months after his departure. He left the states without paying workers salaries for about 2months, the waste collectors were owed about six months and they decided to down tools thereby turning portharcourt into a mass of filthy landscape, courts and judicial offices left to rot away due to almost a year of closure, trans Amadi, Eneka and many feeder rds made totally impassable due to months of neglects and abandonment by contractors, traffic in the city is now almost comparable to that of Lagos. Is Wike expected to govern the state with his spittle? In authorizing the loan, the house promised to attach a breakdown of the details of projects it's intended for so the public can hold them accountable, moreso the loan is collaterized by VATS Revenue due from the federation account. Sd owe ourselves the duty to hold those in authority accountable for what they do with the commonwealth, but we do a big disservice to ourselves if we submit to cheap propaganda by the ill-informed and those bent on undermining the credibility of others purely for mischievous partisan purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by demandtruth: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
Where did Amaechi keep the N1B monthly savings?

I guess you are one of those Nigerian that sold his birth right for nothing.

A 10 year old would not ask this type of question.
You are not leaving a good legacy for your children because of political leaning

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Wildrage: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
coldFLARES1:
It's very sad to note that Wike and his gang of dimwit militant legislators are a circus. I need to know: has a budget for 2015 been passed in Rivers? Surplus or deficit? Were those road projects captured therein? Did Wike submit a supplementary appropriation for those 'roads' which he intends to construct using a Zenith Bank loan? Thankfully Barcanista thinks this is inappropriate. I'm quite convinced Wike would transform Rivers into an El Dorado at the rate he redefining governance.

What the house passed amounts to an appropriation bill, he is not spending without recourse to those constitutionally empowered to approve. Look for other reasons to criticize
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by Svelteb(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
ibietela2:

He said you should stop showing your stupidity here
u r his voice abi? Kontunu

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by ibietela2(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
u r his voice abi? Kontunu

You asked na, i was just interpreting lol........
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by khalifjgusau(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kaduna State governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, has pleaded with lawmakers in the state to slash their salaries in order to reduce the cost of governance...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike by otokx(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wildrage:
Amaechi, who is in a better position to know the precarious state of Rivers economy , proclaimed gleefully on the eve of his departure that the incoming governor would find it impossible to pay workers salaries for months after his departure. He left the states without paying workers salaries for about 2months, the waste collectors were owed about six months and they decided to down tools thereby turning portharcourt into a mass of filthy landscape, courts and judicial offices left to rot away due to almost a year of closure, trans Amadi, Eneka and many feeder rds made totally impassable due to months of neglects and abandonment by contractors, traffic in the city is now almost comparable to that of Lagos. Is Wike expected to govern the state with his spittle? In authorizing the loan, the house promised to attach a breakdown of the details of projects it's intended for so the public can hold them accountable, moreso the loan is collaterized by VATS Revenue due from the federation account. Sd owe ourselves the duty to hold those in authority accountable for what they do with the commonwealth, but we do a big disservice to ourselves if we submit to cheap propaganda by the ill-informed and those bent on undermining the credibility of others purely for mischievous partisan purpose.

but ibietela said there is no filth in PH even though we know otherwise, can you comment on this and the 105b allegedly paid back by GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / 2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.