Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia (1236 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by lukjee: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Fellow nairalanders please I want you guys to help me look into this matter, I ones bought a gas cooker from Jumia.com sometimes last year, on their website the color of the gas cooker I saw was gold but when the cooker was delivered to me what I saw was silver, and that was after I have paid for the product because the guy said I can not open it till I pay him, so I was mad when I saw the color but I couldn't send it back I have to manage it like that, but again few days ago a made an order for a grundig Bluetooth wireless speakers I was called that the have my order that it will be delivered in one or two days, only for me to get a text message from them the next four days that they don't have it on stock again that I should make another choice so I browse true their site and I saw a Panasonic that is rated 20Watts higher than the grundig I wanted to buy that is rated 12,5Watts that I was told that is out of stock, they delivered the Panasonic today only for me to open and Test it in the office and I find out that the small 5watts speaker I want to use it to replace at home sounds far better than this 20watts speakers that they just brought for me, even the small 2watts my colleague use in the office sounds better than this 20watts speaker I bought very expensive, so I call Jumia that I want to return the I team after upto 30min on the phone with their customers care the told me that I can not returne it that Am On My Own, abeg make una help me judge is this not a scam. I just decided today that I will never buy anything from Jumia again if they did not take this item back, I don't know how many Nigerians that have also had this same experience with them.
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by adeoladipupo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
SAME HERE BRO...............JUMIA TIRE ME OOOO
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by lukjee: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
My order number is 309572719
I didn't even say my money should be refund to me I said I want to make another chioce the worst thing now is that the product being a Bluetooth wireless speakers that suppose to have a backup battery don't even have so the way it is now is useless for me am not even taking it home I will live it some were there in the office
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by lukjee: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dear customer, we regret to inform you that the GSB 500 Bluetooth Speakers - Black/ Silver-1 in order#304129559 is out of stock but we have an alternative. please reply to 08143155154 if interested.

This is the massage that was sent to me when I made the first order for this Bluetooth wireless speaker
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by lukjee: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
The customer care is telling me that any item that is returned is always discarded, I don't understand how can someone ordered something that he or she did not use for a day and ur telling me that if it's returned it will be discard, na so hmmmm Jumia
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by sunnygpiano: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
pls. I can't believe what am hearing from jumia. I wanted to order something from dem nw hearing dis i av to hold on nw until i knw the outcome pls. Mr lukyee i want to know the outcome pls. I will appreciate if u can gist me the outcome. jumia! jumia!! is not nice to hear dis.
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by adeyinka4u: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Good to finally see this been seriously talked about. I had same experience and jumia didn't keep to their terms and conditions of item return between the 14days of purchase as stated in there adverts. We Nigerians need to make this people understand were not fools.
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by adeyinka4u: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
I will also keep followimg this discussion and see how jumai responds to this unsatisfied product. I'm so disappointed jumai is doing this to most of their customers.
Re: My Experience With Purchasing Items From Jumia by gabe: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hia! Konga here I come for my bbz10

(1) (Reply)

The Most Evil Men In Mankind History / Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button / NEW Wave Of Cigarette Black Mamba Hits UK And Makes Consumers Zombies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.