Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,755 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119374 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
BLOOD they say, is Wat BINDS us, DEFINES us.....CURSES us

call me Sullivans,even though that ain't my real name ....AND I HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS

Growing up for me was not as normal as I wud have expected ,my folks were always at each others throats, I was sent to a boarding school to avoid being caught up in their constant fights .

this didn't help me, on the contrary it hardened me, I once stabbed a classmates of mine back in high school in a fit of rage , and didn't realize Wat came over me until the deed was done

I still remember apologizing to him,blaming it on the Devil , I wasn't punished because my classmates was kind enough not to report me,...RIGHT NOW I WISH HE HAD

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fastforward

after my secondary school ,I gained admission into the Lagos state university to study marketing , it was a happy moment for me considering the number of times I took jamb before finally securing this one, my mothers joy knew no bound ,can't forget the look on her face Wen she realized her first son is finally an undergraduate

I don't make frnds easily, so it took me time to actually blend into the new environment ,with pple frm diverse culture and social backgrounds , but Wen I eventualy blended, i blended wit the wrong pple

5 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Sappyman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Continue my brother.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
one particular Monday morning I got to school rather early and instead sat under the tree right infront of my faculty as against going to my department I was sitting and having a good time reflecting over my life, Wen this frail looking guy approached me, he Sat down close to me and asked me Wat I was doing sitting all alone under "his tree"

I thought he was tryin to crack a joke ,so I smiled and told him the tree belongs to me now,..."that day I knew the meaning of Wat an expensive joke actually means " he stood up looked me in the eyes and told me, "you are a dead man walkin" and simply walked away.
I was scared Wen he said that to me, picked up my books and ran to my department, ....I knew immediately that he was a cultist , i had heard so many crazy stories abt them, i didn't want any problems wit them
......atleast not after my mums numerous warning and pleads

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
MY DISTRESS

I got to my department and headed straight to my departmental presidents office, to report to him the incident that just happened to me,...because during our orientation as freshers her told us to report any problems watsoever to him that we might encounter

his office was still locked Wen I got there, I Sat patiently outside and waited till he comes the president didn't come turn up till 2 hrs later, wen i eventualy had his attention , I told him Wat I had experienced earlier that day and wat i was told.....he smiled and told me not to worry that its a non issue ,he asked me to get to class so. as not to Miss lectures

as I walked out of his office,he asked me one last question ,..." can u describe the guy for me " he asked as I described the guy to him, i saw the expression on his face change, he asked me to come sit down again and explain wat happened to him all over again....now i knew i was really in trouble,because this foolish president didn't listen to my initial story

after goin over the story once again, he looked at me and. told me point blank..." the man u jus fcked wit is called LEVEL , and if level says that to anybody, that person is dead already"!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
the president paced around his office and called the members of his exco's that. were in schl to the office, after they had gathered , I was asked to recount the story again, after my recount I saw their faces all pensive, some doubted the authenticity of story and even alleged that I must have done somethn worse for level to have declared me a DEAD MAN WALKING ,

i refuted their claims and stood my grounds that I didn't do anything to him beyond Wat I had told them the exco's decided that someone amongst them fetch level so that ,they beg him on my behalf all this while I Sat down and regretted why I didn't Jus shut my mouth Wen. he had spoken to me this morning, my day was goin from bad to worse, as every effort made to reach him was futile

I was told to stay in the departmental office to avoid being caught by level and his frnds before they get to pacify him

......couple of hrs later they found him , and once again i was infront of this frail lookin figure ,but this time I was prostrating to him begging for my life along side my dept president and his exco's .....all of us

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Koleman(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
You got my attention

3 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Futureleader1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls continue

2 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
we were all on the floor prostrating to level, the president pleaded wit him to pardon me, as I was a new student , that my entire stay in school was less than 1 month

level told the exco and the president to get up while I remained on the floor, he told them the reason he wants me dead is because i spoke to him wit pride, that he felt I belonged to a rival cult group

level then introduced himself to me, he told me his real name and boasted. to be a member of the Dreaded confraternity AKA Aye

level ask that his men searched my pocket and confirm that I had nothing implicating , my fone was also searched and certain phone numbers were dialed on my fone to confirm that I didnt have any rival cult member as contacts

after series of drilling, i was let off,but not without takin all the money I had on me

level instructed me to report to him. everyday wen i get to schl,I replied him wit a resoundin Yes sir, and raced out of the exco office

I didn't go to schl again for the next 2 weeks

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ELTON123(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Continu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
I left school immediately that day and headed straight home.

first call was to my friends in the hood, that had not gotten admission yet ,to narrate my experience at school , they all laughed at me and called me a pucci for shaking over a mere threat , he more they laughed the more it. annoyed me,

i met my mother later on in the day, and she was happy to see me back frm schl, she asked abt how I faired at schl and wanted to know if i had made friends yet ,

I smiled fakely and told her Yes, inshort I made more friends today than i have ever done in all my life

days passed and I skipped schl out of fear, most time I wud leave home as though I was goin to schl ,but wud go and hide at my friends place Jus to while away time

it took me 2 weeks to build back confidence to head back to school, I eventualy went to schl, ready to face level and his goons once again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ELTON123(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Futureleader1:
Pls continue
de story don sweet ucheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ELTON123(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
sullivans:
I left school immediately that day and headed straight home.

first call was to my friends in the hood, that had not gotten admission yet ,to narrate my experience at school , they all laughed at me and called me a pucci for shaking over a mere threat , he more they laughed the more it. annoyed me,

i met my mother later on in the day, and she was happy to see me back frm schl, she asked abt how I faired at schl and wanted to know if i had made friends yet ,

I smiled fakely and told her Yes, inshort I made more friends today than i have ever done in all my life

days passed and I skipped schl out of fear, most time I wud leave home as though I was goin to schl ,but wud go and hide at my friends place Jus to while away time

it took me 2 weeks to build back confidence to head back to school, I eventualy went to schl, ready to face level and his goons once again
am waiting for more

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
I got back to schl that Monday morning. lookin very scared and very aware of my immediate environment

for the first time in my life, every guy that walked past me in school without a smile that day was a cultist to me , I was so careful not to utter a single word carelessly and also made sure I greeted every guy that looked me straight in the eye "good morning "

I went straight to my dept and sat on the front row Jus to avoid every guy at the back, because that's where the supposed bad guyz seat

the day moved on slowly and i had no encounter wit level, or his men

later on that day ,I bumped into the dept president ,who claimed not to have seen me in a while, I lied to him that i wasnt feeling fine , he inquired to know if i had seen level since the last encounter and I told him No

he adviced that i buy him a gift,preferable a wine and also try to avoid him as much as I can , I thanked him and left schl immediately

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ELTON123(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
sullivans:
I got back to schl that Monday morning. lookin very scared and very aware of my immediate environment

for the first time in my life, every guy that walked past me in school without a smile that day was a cultist to me , I was so careful not to utter a single word carelessly and also made sure I greeted every guy that looked me straight in the eye "good morning "

I went straight to my dept and sat on the front row Jus to avoid every guy at the back, because that's where the supposed bad guyz seat

the day moved on slowly and i had no encounter wit level, or his men

later on that day ,I bumped into the dept president ,who claimed not to have seen me in a while, I lied to him that i wasnt feeling fine , he inquired to know if i had seen level since the last encounter and I told him No

he adviced that i buy him a gift,preferable a wine and also try to avoid him as much as I can , I thanked him and left schl immediately
cheesy
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by marshalcarter: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
ELTON123:
cheesy
Dis tory don swt u enta ya spinal cord cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Smooth278(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Following ...

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fastforward

I once again met wit level, I had gone to eat and was headin back to class Wen I heard someone whistling from under the tree infront of the faculty , my instinct told me not to look back, I kept on walking , Jus as I walked on, I felt a hand touch me , I looked back and the fellow pointed me in the direction where the whistling was coming from and told me, someone asked him to call me

I walked toward the tree with fear in my eyes,

I was soon under the tree and was once again face to face wit level, he asked why he hadn't seen me in a while and why I didn't honor his instruction

I apologized to him quickly and told I had been looking for him all the while

They searched my pocket once again and emptied it

As I left the fold , I heard someone say to level...." if u won't to blend this guy,let's do it quickly before the eiye' confraternity gets him, because this boy is starting to recognize us"

I was called back, and asked abt where my hostel is?

I told them i come directly frm home, they inquired where my parents stay and I told them bariga , they suggested i come stay wit them till i get my own hostel

I told them I wud have to seek my folks permissions and wud get back to them

They made sure I stayed wit them all tru that day,I knew there was no escaping them now

On the 7th of march that yr, I was initiated into the movement , the initiation took place at suntan beach badagry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Before the initiation day I had been tempted to tell my mum Wat I was goin tru at schl,but thought otherwise considering my mums emotional nature and Wat it took me to even get that admission into Lasu

One of levels goons had noticed my reaction to joining the cult group and called me to give me advice that who I am inside is Wat defines me and not the cult itself

He said personality even after I join is Wat will define me, and that i shudnt be scared to join and also gave me confidence that he will personally orientate me

I thought abt all I had heard from him and decided to eventualy join

I was asked to buy certain stuffs for the initiation , but most importantly 2 axes , because that was to be my new identity

On that Friday night we left PPL in a bus for badagry beach , the bus drove us all new wanabees to badagry while the others followed in another bus and cars respectively

I remember cryin as the bus. Drove towards badagry .....but the tears was nothing compared to the pain that befell me that night

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by TD4real: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sweet story.... And after the initiation .............? Waiting to read more
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ELTON123(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
TD4real:
Sweet story.... And after the initiation .............? Waiting to read more
cool down the story still long
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ELTON123(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
Dis tory don swt u enta ya spinal cord cheesy grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by marshalcarter: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
So wat na cum nd cucuma na cum nd happun daat nyt cos I recall wen I saw dat bus nd other convoy respectively cheesy tinkin sey na big man don land grin

Nono sey na ntam cheesy

Oyaaaaaaa grin

I stay @ kaduna now ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by faray: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by onatisi(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
faray:
Kontinu
he is still thinking and arranging the story. Give him time he will dish it out soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by xreal: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Level and the tree, seems to be the title...

op is a weak fuuul.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Emmyk(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Nice story.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2015
We arrived at suntan beach that night ,cudnt even remember Wat time it was, we were not allowed to alight from the bus, we the wanabees remained inside the bus wondering Wat was gona happen to us

Abt 30 minutes later we were asked to come dow from the bus and filed out in a single row holding ourselves and moved towards a lit burn fire a distance from us

Wen we got closer to the fire, realized all the men were on black beret, some wore hooded tops ,some had scarfs covering their faces , my heart was beating fast as we got closer to them

Wen we got closer to them, we were asked to stop moving and space out amongst ourselves after we were abt 4 yards apart , we were asked to take off our clothes which everyone did promptly....we were stark naked

After which we were asked to drop to our knees , the initiation had started , one at a time the men came to us and asked the first question from each of us

" who brought u here? " the people that didn't answer quickly were hit wit clubs on their head and body, some mentioned names of the men they knew also got same treatment

I mentioned level and I got the worst beating of my life ,

First lesson is Secrecy, dont ever snitch on a brother , lots of wanabees fainted from the beating that night ,we were stabbed Wen we tried to resist the beating

Music was playing at the loudest so nobody cud even have heard our cries , we were told that even if we died that night its a price we must pay to become wise that night

Blood oath were taken and we were given incisions on our backs and later assigned to different men to further give us orientation on the movement

That night 17 of us were initiated ,but only 9 ever returned to Lasu to continue schooling

We were left at the beach to find our way back to our homes by ourselves , I bled profusely that night and later at day break found my way home, cudnt go home ,because I was seriously blood stained

Went straight to my frnds in the hood and slept the whole day at his place and woke up later that evening as a bonafide member of the NeoBlackMovement'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by emmanuel596(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Ping me when the story don complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2015
I woke up and told my frnd Wat my frnd Wat had transpired the night before as he stared at me wit horror , he blamed me for even goin there at all, but I told him he only option I had was to leave school for them, which I was neva gona do considering how hard it is to gain admission into schl

7 days later , a proper induction party was organized , we were asked to dress in white shirt,black trousers ,yellow socks ,black beret
We were asked to come along wit some other items too , the event held at a prestigious hotel in lagos

All ' members from all over lagos schls were invited and we sat according to our temple

The temple heads were asked to bring out all new men , we were brougt forward , from all schls as unilag, laspotech ,yabatech,Lasu ,etc

That day we were given new names ,while our original names remained "Jew names "

We were taught the creed and told to memorize it and remember it always

We were also taught the history of the movement and its origin,where the headquater is and told how lucky we were to be chosen by 'korofo' the god of the movement

We were told that ,the fight against oppresion is our goal and should always remember that'' whenever their is a cry of oppression ,NeoBlackism begins

So many other things were said and we were sold books and tapes to study and know more abt the movement

I felt proud being a member after the event considering the calibre of people we had as members and Wat we were told

We left the event in high spirit , a new amigo I became

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
ELTON123:
de story don sweet ucheesy
e sweet me too!....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.