Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram (43111 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Chad On Monday / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by ashir24910: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
PMB my Leader. May God help us all. Amin
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by dammytosh: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
... and that is a Presidential Statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by GudluckIBB(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeotiabdulaziz:
nt lyk dat nigga dat b like america should cum and help me KLUELESS COMPLETE AM ABEG

I'm not klueless but I think I know the nigga

You mean that dude who always has his hand in his jaw whenerver Boko strikes?

Ok ok ok sorry,I remember him now! You mean that nigga who was Always bringing perpertrators to book with his mouth and no action?

Sorry bros no vex, You mean that clueless man whose former Oga dreseed like a woman to evade arrest or is it that man Man who said his former god-father is like a motor park tout?

I don forget him name! Someone shud pls help out

5 Likes

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
millionaireman:
Does it matter who leads the operation at any time?

What matters is that Boko Haram leaves Nigeria. - unless Buhari has something to hide.

Genesis of Boko Haram in Nigeria: Loading.....

Buhari once told Nigeria Army officers that their fighting Boko Haram is like fighting Buhari's north.
it matters,its all about Nigeria andpls stop hating
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nasri100(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
handsomeclouds:
That's bad

What do you know? Olodo. You think handing such a sensitive matter can be understood by kids like you?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Chitumu: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Compare the post above me and the one below me grin
the one below u is an incurable tanoid.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by delors(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
Attention seeker. Mumu
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
delors:
Attention seeker. Mumu
Bastard! He's dumb like u
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by mrham03(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
buhari ís a strong leader, Very assertive. Boko haram will surely go down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by adorablepepple(f): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:

Is that not the only legacy u got from ur ugly, old witch mother? cheesy grin
Let me see ur ugly face please, so I know Where to start from u inferior idiot wasted struggle, low life. U better pray well so u don't die in poverty n in hate
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by ogundeleai(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
I wonder how this type of headline that suppose to be a good news to citizens and by extension show that indeed this is a Man that know rigth from wrong, could now attract negative comment.
I think its high time some people need to be reminded that election has been concluded and winner emerge by March 28.. All these ignorant comment base on sentiment. Ethnic affiliation should by now put to rest so that the country will move forward as a result of concerted efforts.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
adorablepepple:

[s]Let me see ur ugly face please, so I know Where to start from u inferior idiot wasted struggle, low life. U better pray well so u don't die in poverty n in hate[/s]
_Bitch, why must u see me? So u can m.asturbate ur wrinkled pvssy with a pestle? Talking of poverty, that's the only thing I see when I look at ur picture. You're old, ur ugly and u look extremely dirty. Were u raised in Bariga or Ajegunle? grin
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by chamboy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
biafransoul:
Thank God the Daura President get little sense today. Well done
mumu, that dullard is more intelligent than ur ancestors and generations put together

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by hansad: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari knows this: the fastest means to send Boko Haram packing from Nigeria is ask the 12 northern states that adopted sharia criminal laws since 2000 to RENOUNCE the adoption.

Boko Haram thrives in Nigeria because it has millions of people in northern Nigeria who share same religious values with Boko Haram: that is, a country governed by sharia criminal laws which include stoning women to death for adultery, cutting hands of petty thieves., etc.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by ayoromer: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
anytime guys insult buhari guys are in pains forgetting how jona was insulted n cal name let see how dat old fool cal almajiri wil be free frm insulted buhari is bokoharam n boko haram is buhari am not an igbo wicked buhari niger delta oil money wil cause ur die.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by holytribe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
biafransoul:
Thank God the Daura President get little sense today. Well do[s][/s]ne
Thanks Mr Muntula.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by advocates: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
What more can I say. This is what leadership entails; bold, decisive and determined. Please people, avoid responding to some haters here who are yet to recover from the election defeat and its fever. Go on my presidio.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by iamswaggalord: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
u are from a dumb home
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by NobleG1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Even though Buhari's comment is ok, I still understand why those countries are demanding alternating the leadership of the joint force, because they know Nigerian military is very incompetent and corrupt!

If Nigerian military was competent and effective, this joint force discussion won't exist because Nigerian Military would have eliminated BH long time ago!

Those other countries are more effective as they had already eliminated BH in their own countries!

In fact, Nigerian military will learn from those countries' leadership if joint force leadership will be alternated.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by jossyj: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
disloman:
That small sense wey him get pass all of d biafrans together.U ain't see nothing yet.

Ok we agree but we going back to biafra to learn how to get sence in our own land not in this zoo called nigeria fraud put together by lord lugard . Thanks.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamswaggalord:
I am from a dumb home
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by holytribe(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
Muntula follower.
Can you call your parents clueless and idiot?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by holytribe(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
Muntula Citizen
Can you call your parents clueless and idiot?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by jossyj: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
NobleG1:
Even Buhari's comment is ok, I still understand why the those countries were demanding alternating the leadership of the joint force, because they know Nigerian military is very incompetent!

and corrupt too.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
holytribe:

My parents are a clueless and idiotic pair
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by johnwell(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
kimond101:
Nice one my president.
I believe that's how a president is meant to reason and take decisions.

not that smilling mantis.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Let us hope this means the end of Boko Haram.

The hour has come to put an end to the long nightmare that our country has been passing through.

But even as we end the Boko nightmare....we must not relent, never slack in fighting the nightmare of corruption , tribalism and religious bigotry that fuel Boko Haram, and threaten the lives of each and every individual Nigerian.

We must never surrender, never ever give up to those forces. They are the nourishment from which Boko has gotten its sustenance, and if not stopped...could provide sustenance to a latter day group of nihilists.

But defeating these enemies, corruption, tribalism and religious bigotry does not just require the active participation of our elected leaders. It also requires that the Nigerian People see these terrible trio as their enemy.Yes, we must not see them as our friends, or our colleagues...but as our enemies....who are set on our destruction. We must see them as an ever present danger that must be stopped every day.

And so Nigerians, arise, and fight the enemy. Not just Boko, the enemy without......but the enemies within....the tribalism, religious bigotry and corruption that made Boko possible. Do not slack. Fight.
Nice post sir. I admire your spirit of patriotism!
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by holytribe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=XBLadez post=34669874][/quote] check your lineage, they must have erupted from the Clueless Otuoke.
Muntula fool. Am too sure you have must be running from class during civic studies in your primary school. Who knows if u attended one sef sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
holytribe:
check your lineage, they must have erupted from the Clueless Otuoke.
Muntula fool. Am too sure you have must be running from class during civic studies in your primary school. Who knows if u attended one sef sad
[/s]
Do me a favour. Drink acid and die tongue
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by advocates: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
ayoromer:
anytime guys insult buhari guys are in pains forgetting how jona was insulted n cal name let see how dat old fool cal almajiri wil be free frm insulted buhari is bokoharam n boko haram is buhari am not an igbo wicked buhari niger delta oil money wil cause ur die.
Stalk illiterate. You will die of hatred. GEJ was insulted (totally unacceptable) cos he failed, while PMB just started and hasn't done any wrong yet to warrant the level of insult from you guys .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by adorablepepple(f): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
_Bitch, why must u see me? So u can m.asturbate ur wrinkled pvssy with a pestle? Talking of poverty, that's the only thing I see when I look at ur picture. You're old, ur ugly and u look extremely dirty. Were u raised in Bariga or Ajegunle? grin
ROTFL, masturwhat?.like ur sister's wrinkled pusssy shocked Like Seriously. See me see Mr senseless Ode. Eeyah I can see u r blind n daft, someone just called my attention to that. You have low self esteem, u r ugly in n out,you r dumb, you got no brains, your sense of reasoning is no Where to be found if not you will have read What a smart president said n reason with atleast your tiny common sense but common sense is not common. May you be healed from been dumb before you start another dumb generation .talking about ajegunle n bariga I haven't lived there but I know goods stuff come out from there.
Finally brother Ode before you reply a post try n read it like ten times since you don't have quick understanding of things,u hear. I hope as u grow up ur tiny sense will grow into small or medium!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.