Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram (43114 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Chad On Monday / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
disloman:
When an experienced personnel is talking,u will know he knows what he's doing.Buhari!Ride on.

Buhari our DG (Daura Genius)!

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by bababuff(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Now that's a president talking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by PStacks(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
idealsico:
Mr. President is on point in this one. I totally agree with him.

That Man knows what he is doing.

Experience comes with age.. That Man is a walking Encyclopedia. A living legend.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
adorablepepple:

[s]ROTFL, masturwhat?.like ur sister's wrinkled pusssy shocked Like Seriously. See me see Mr senseless Ode. Eeyah I can see u r blind n daft, someone just called my attention to that. You have low self esteem, u r ugly in n out,you r dumb, you got no brains, your sense of reasoning is no Where to be found if not you will have read What a smart president said n reason with atleast your tiny common sense but common sense is not common. May you be healed from been dumb before you start another dumb generation .talking about ajegunle n bariga I haven't lived there but I know goods stuff come out from there.
Finally brother Ode before you reply a post try n read it like ten times since you don't have quick understanding of things,u hear. I hope as u grow up ur tiny sense will grow into small or medium!
[/s]
OUCH! My last post must have hit her real bad, and now we can see the local MILF in her. Read Buhari's comment like u read GEJ's?
It's very obvious u have failed in life, but why must I bear the trouble? sad
Since men have rejected ur old, wrinkled cunthole, why don't u just mix up a cup of cement and drink it? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by disloman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
jossyj:

Ok we agree but we going back to biafra to learn how to get sence in our own land not in this zoo called nigeria fraud put together by lord lugard . Thanks.
U goats r free.Bye bye.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by adorablepepple(f): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
[/s]
OUCH! My last post must have hit her real bad, and now we can see the local MILF in her. Read Buhari's comment like u read GEJ's?
It's very obvious u have failed in life, but why must I bear the trouble? sad
Since men have rejected ur old, wrinkled cunthole, why don't u just mix up a cup of cement and drink it? cry cry
Is that all u have to say? grin cheesy grin cheesy
You will be okwink
Ehen please stop looking at ur mum n sister's cunt hole it's really affecting ur thinking cause all I have read from ur reply is how old n wrinkled their cunthole is n I feel sorry for them cheesy.tell them they need that recipe u sent to me grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank goodness we now have a President.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by jackyraw09: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
biafransoul:

Wetin I do you na? Abi the dullard no try today?

idiatttt

1. Yhu nor get sense

2. Yhu b wowan wrapper.

You nor dey confused and u r bold enuff to call a man who has been striving

to restore the country's lost glory a dullard yet when a lady said yu are mad on a faceless forum

u got so emotional.

Better go register at yaba left for mental evaluation, something must be wrong upstairs my fooolish brother.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
This 6 months talk of defeating boko haram us very laughable. The terrorist would decide to mostly hibernate for 6 months while launching skeletal attacks. wen the government decides to move out the control centre, they would have regrouped wella n then begin massive attacks again.

Let it be known, Wars don't defeat an idea in a mans mind.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
adorablepepple:

You will be okwink
I'll remember u in my prayers come Sunday grin God must give u a husband this year. I know, with a man by ur side, you'd understand the meaning of humility and self-respect; and u wouldn't be jumping into people's comments uninvited. Save the suicidal thoughts for now. God is still alive cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by PStacks(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
biafransoul:
Thank God the Daura President get little sense today. Well done

I wondÉr how you lÍve with yourself.

Even when he does well, u must still hate.

Your soul must be dead Black lost in Hate..

VÉry soon heart attack is d next thing when u hear "Buhari Steadies Power output at 15,000 Megawatts"...

When. U hear "BuharÍ Constructs 300 Federal Roads" you prepare to die

When you hear, "Buhari Çreates 3 Million JÓbs for yoÙths"..

You cross over to the great beyond and that's the end of hate..

Hate does morÉ harm to its container..

You Àre a vessel of Hate, and u'l meet what hate has for you..

#SaiBuharÍ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by samuelezekiel(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
can u imagine this nincompoop of a write referring to my president as "Mr. Buhari"...or am I the only one that noticed it...I could no longer continue reading...
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by PStacks(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
halimat38:

you are a mad man!

Sis, God bless you. Walahi he's a mad man..
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by bismarck128(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Are you a politician,business person,student or you into entertaining and other lot more,and you have been looking for upper help you are welcome into the great brotherhood of illuminati, once you are a full time member of the great illuminati am promising you this, you will never have anything to worry in days of your life, all you need to do to be a member is to pick up a form and be full time loyal to the great god of the great illuminati and you will see everything you do will be the best, to pick up the form you free to contact +2348077456591 or email via, greatilluminati128@gmail.com for more information.

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by benjsniper33: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
biafransoul:
Thank God the Daura President get little sense today. Well done

You sound like the first set of humanoids whose brains are made up of woods,flour and clay soil all covered with a faecal membrane.

Your flat head shouldn't account for this error of evolution.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by advocates: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
adorablepepple:

ROTFL, masturwhat?.like ur sister's wrinkled pusssy shocked Like Seriously. See me see Mr senseless Ode. Eeyah I can see u r blind n daft, someone just called my attention to that. You have low self esteem, u r ugly in n out,you r dumb, you got no brains, your sense of reasoning is no Where to be found if not you will have read What a smart president said n reason with atleast your tiny common sense but common sense is not common. May you be healed from been dumb before you start another dumb generation .talking about ajegunle n bariga I haven't lived there but I know goods stuff come out from there.
Finally brother Ode before you reply a post try n read it like ten times since you don't have quick understanding of things,u hear. I hope as u grow up ur tiny sense will grow into small or medium!
Hahaha, you just cut the guy to pieces. If I were you , I will ignore his stupidity. As for me, senseless folks don't worth my time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Spells(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
And the rejecting continues.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
The war is our own... If we had curbed boko haram earlier on, these countries would not even be in Nigeria having this discussion.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by olayinkaj2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
. I can see that you are very very sick! Alai leko omo.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by AdeniyiA(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Someone would have set up a committee to 'look into it', another to study the proposal, another to make recommendations, another to advice on the next line of action etc undecided
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by strongerthaneva(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
halimat38:

you are a mad man!
he is totally retarded..
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by informato: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
buhari is not a dumb as most people think,...simple decision...a primary 4 pickin will do the same...
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by sukkot: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
this boko haram thing is propaganda to a bigger hidden agenda. how the united states fake war on terror is propaganda for a bigger hidden agenda
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by misreal(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
i just dey pass
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
adorablepepple:

You will be okwink
Ehen please stop looking at ur mum n sister's cunt hole it's really affecting ur thinking cause all I have read from ur reply is how old n wrinkled their cunthole is n I feel sorry for them cheesy.tell them they need that recipe u sent to me grin.
[/s]
You're not even fun self. Mtcheew!
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by XBLadez: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. My stupidity is my pride smiley
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
President Buhari "kontinui" grin

This is my President....

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by ichidodo: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
You can be a Daura President sometimes but you cannot be a slow Daura President ALL the time....unlike thieffnubu.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by doctokwus: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Though there have been deaths from BH incidents since his assumption,direct BH attacks have been just about 1 if am not mistaken.Most recent deaths have come from suicide attacks.
This is positive news and with this further actions and resolve from PMB, we may indeed soon be witnessing the total defeat of the group.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by tonylaw07(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!

Because of comments like this that's why your father keeps regretting why you were not flushed down the drains. A big waist to your family

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by braine(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
Your paternal and maternal grandfathers are dumb. Including all the elderly ones in you overall extended family. Stupiid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.