Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS (43089 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former Governor of Delta state was warmly welcomed during a courtesy visit to HRM, Ovie of Oghara Kingdom, Orefe III at his palace with other traditional chiefs present. James Ibori arrived his home town, Oghara in Ethiope West Local Government Area of the State amidst wild jubilation after his arrival from the United Kingdom where he served prison sentence for looting government funds..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/king-of-oghara-kindom-welcomes-james.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
We have a long way to go in this country

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by nlsmd: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria my country.. .. cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by CastedDude: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
good for them
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nogodye(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can't just stop pity this country..."Poor man wey thief maggi you go see em face for crime fighter but rich man wey theif maggi you no go see em face for crime fighter" Tell me something i don't know...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by MadeInTokyo: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin cheesy

See Ayiri Emami, he also came to pay homage to Ibori his godfather.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nixiepie(f): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin thief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Heavance(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
The lesson we can learn is, if you want to steal, don't dare steal something small...... steal big, steal massively and you will be celebrated.
We seem not to have anyone that stole big amount and not celebrated.....

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Ahmadgani(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
I weep....celebrating a looter, a renowned money launderer and a power monger.

Which way for naija

21 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by zendy: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin cheesy

See Ayiri Emami, he also came to pay homage to Ibori his godfather.

Of course! If someone single handedly turns you into a Billionaire, you probably would do the same

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by searchng4love: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
steal massively and rent the army of zombies on NL madridguy sarrki omenka arressa dropshot passingshot on pay per post ....tonye on pay per thread... and mind on pay per post erased or thread hidden...

Heavance:
The lesson we can learn is, if you want to steal, don't dare steal something small...... steal big, steal massively and you will be celebrated.
We seem not to have anyone that stole big amount and not celebrated.....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by auntysimbiat(f): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
hmmm.... ok then
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Soklin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
But if ibori were to be from north ?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Soklin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Soklin:
But if ibori were to be from north ?

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by dustmalik: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
There is something inherently wrong with my country.

7 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by jieta: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
i don tire for my urhobo people somebody thief moni run go London God punish am them hold am for there we dey hapi say e don come urhobo no get shame at all.

15 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by omenkaLives(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
And a KING lends himself to this preposterous show of shame! What more are we to expect of his sibjects!?

It is indeed FINISHED!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by LoveMachine(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is confusing. I've seen men burned alive for stealing soup because they hadn't eaten in days. And yet a man who stole tens of millions is holding court with a king? Wha gwan?

22 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Lucasbalo(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2017
LoveMachine:
This is confusing. I've seen men burned alive for stealing soup because they hadn't eaten in days. And yet a man who stole tens of millions is holding court with a king? Wha gwan?
With this kind of attitude, I doubt if Nigeria can progress.

12 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by LoveMachine(m): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Something needs to change. What's crazy is this is happening in the frontline state of oil militancy. PANDEF & The Avengers should be on his head.

3 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by goldenceo1: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2017
IBORI dynasty cuts across political party in Delta state. He is a refined and true breed of modern day politics. all three senators including the state governor Okowa are all frm Ibori school of politics. Hate him or love. IBORI still govern Delta state.

7 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by SWG25: 1:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Hypocrites everywhere. Allow Urhobo people treat their son how they deem fit. I hate hypocrites.

I wonder how someone will be a Buhari supporter and castigate Buhari? That's hypocrisy

Buhari is a strong Abacha loyalist, he even said Abacha's didn't steal. Yet Buhari wasn't castigated, he was even to be President.

Ibori is not the first corrupt politician to be celebrated in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by mykelmeezy: 2:23am On Feb 05, 2017
moral lesson
if you finna be a thief aim for greater heights

but then ibori is delta best governor in the past 16 yrs

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by meezynetwork(m): 5:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Make sense
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by gnykelly(m): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:

stop deceiving yourself. do what your leaders are doing. if you have the opportunity to have a second passport do it. saraki ajimobi and all politician children have it. #enoghsaid

2 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
gnykelly:

stop deceiving yourself. do what your leaders are doing. if you have the opportunity to have a second passport do it. saraki ajimobi and all politician children have it. #enoghsaid
You prove my point. What has second passport got to do with people hailing a felon who should be scorned.

7 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by ZeroTolerance: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
For Yorubas castigating them remember Tinubu is corrupt but still worshipped by you guys as lord and general saviour . He doesn't visit kings but kings visit him, he singlehandedly appointed the Oba of Lagos.
Hypocrites

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by btee13(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Is there anytin fair in this great nation of ours? Politicians have been the problem of this wonderful arrangement with alot good and energetic youth since independent, playin with the soul of the country like chess game, always ready to sacrifice d pawn as long as the king lives, people blood and sweat, suffering, agitation does not count as long as there money keep coming in. Where there is chaos among the people they tend to make profit out of it. We the people are the strength they possess, let us be sincere to our as people and stop allow this selfish set of guy toying with us. The problem of this gr8 nigeria has always being chaos creation by politician to keep mess with us, let us be logical instead of being emotional in term of dealing with all this bad blood people who sees mine and our progess as a nation as an obstacle to there game of manipulation.
Good morning nigerian
a newbie in d forum

2 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by MVLOX(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Just look at the way they welcome an ex convict (both home and away) to make matters worst the british govt said they actually deported him....

3 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by viktagorion: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2017
There was a country...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.