Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is Rotimi Missing??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rotimi Missing??? (1189 Views)

Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rotimi Missing??? by anytaij: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls hus enlighting me,haven't heard of Rotimi Amechi since dis issue of Senate hus and Saraki. Does it mean he's no longer Relevant? Abeg make una help me.
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by Vicotex(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
I be think say na only me dey observe am
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by worthytalk: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
He supports Saraki to spite Tinubu who robbed him of VP slot. But his angry that Wike was at the floor of the Senate on that Tuesday.
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by anytaij: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Are u serious am suprise anyway cos didn't seem to hear abt him dis period.
worthytalk:
He supports Saraki to spite Tinubu who robbed him of VP slot. But his angry that Wike was at the floor of the Senate on that Tuesday.
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by stebell(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
HE is preparing for his up coming job as Ambassador to Australia.
Buhari does not need him around. Same thing will happen to Tinubu and the rest of them Janjaweeeds around the dullard Buhari.
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by Mikeyjoe(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Same here i have not heard from him ooo
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by anytaij: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
That sounds intresting sending dem on exile cheesy cheesy
stebell:
HE is preparing for his up coming job as Ambassador to Australia.
Buhari does not need him around. Same thing will happen to Tinubu and the rest of them Janjaweeeds around the dullard Buhari.
Re: Is Rotimi Missing??? by Dejohnbull: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
The janjaweeeed judas of ubima have been relegated

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe / PHOTOS: Boko Haram Members Apprehended In Borno Community / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.