Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me (1047 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by Achukswap1(m): 2:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Read the statement from Jude Ndukwe below...
We read with amusement the insulting words of one of Rotimi Ameachi's aides about Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.
In the first place one must ask, is Rotimi Ameachi a human being? Everyone knows he is an animal.

A man who had to appoint his own psychiatrist as his Commissioner of Health when he was govermor because he kept breaking down during cabinet meetings?
A man that shits in his pants every time that he hears FFK's name? Do u expect the great FFK to respond to a creature like Rotimi who he once described as "a pot-bellied creek Haramite who comes from the gutter".

A dirty stinking swamp rat like Rotimi Ameachi has the nerve to send his boy to insult FFK?

We will not respond to the little errand boy that days he is Amaechi's spokesman. The rat is too small.

We have bigger and better things to do. We are waiting for Amaechi himself to open his stinking mouth. Let us hear from him and not from his errand boy.

The man is a cultist and a killer. He is also a serial traitor who spends more time smoking indian hemp and drinking kai kai than on servicing his wife.

He was a houseboy to Gov. Peter Odili and his very ugly wife was also a housegirl to Odili's wife.

The Odilis made them human beings after they washed their toilets and sucked their arses for many years yet in the end both Rotimi and his wife betrayed them.

Rotimi is nothing but a greedy peasant, gutter snipe and shit heel. His stomach is so fat that he farts in his dreams and when he does so he puts the lights out.

He should go and cough up all the money that he stole from Rivers state when he was governor rather than trying to fool anyone.

He should also stop the rubbish he is doing at Transport. He owns the US 43m and everyone knows it.

Attempts to cover up for him will fail"-

SIGNED: JUDE NDUKWE, SPECIAL ADVISOR ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY TO THE FORMER MINISTER OF AVIATION, CHIEF FEMI FANI-KAYODE.
Source: www.doneve.com.ng
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by chukxie(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Our politicians have become comedians!

3 Likes

Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2017
This is getting too far
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by eyeview: 4:06am On Apr 15, 2017
information reaching me states that President Buhari has ordered EFCC to return the money to Amaechi.
Somebody will come here tomorrow and spew thrash about this govt fighting corruption
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 15, 2017
This distraction will not work.... efcc should tell us who owns the money...... Then the rest stories will start making sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by eyeview: 4:29am On Apr 15, 2017
TrueSenator:
This distraction will not work.... efcc should tell us who owns the money...... Then the rest stories will start making sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
If by this time a very intelligent agency like efcc hasn't come up with the name of the owner of such flat and money,you should be able to use your brains to decipher that something has gone wrong. It must be a member of the ruling party.

4 Likes

Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by coputa(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Amaechi finished Rivers state resources and use part of the proceeds to sponsor Buhari in the last presidential election.Amaechi should be banished from rivers state,if he comes near them,he should be stoned to death.
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by wristbangle: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2017
I often tell people who take side with these crooks whether APC Or PDP that they are bird of feathers.

Definitely one will know that the money belongs to someone in d ruling party and this person in question used to be in the opposing party.

Most of them are leaving that party to join the ruling party so they can have their own share of free money.

I pity gullible followers defending both parties perhaps they are paid agents as the level of corruption remains unchanged.

All of them are thieves and when it comes to sharing money, they put aside religion and tribalism hence play their useless "shenanigans" on ignorant people as some smart ones like some of us can't be deceive.

For how long are these people going to deceive us. More than 50 years independence yet Nigerians has never for once enjoy dividends of democracy and it's even crazier now that money disappear in thin air like ghost.
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by DocHMD: 6:18am On Apr 15, 2017
wristbangle:
I often tell people who take side with these crooks whether APC Or PDP that they are bird of feathers.

Definitely one will know that the money belongs to someone in d ruling party and this person in question used to be in the opposing party.

Most of them are leaving that party to join the ruling party so they can have their own share of free money.

I pity gullible followers defending both parties perhaps they are paid agents as the level of corruption remains unchanged.

All of them are thieves and when it comes to sharing money, they put aside religion and tribalism hence play their useless "shenanigans" on ignorant people as some smart ones like some of us can't be deceive.

For how long are these people going to deceive us. More than 50 years independence yet Nigerians has never for once enjoy dividends of democracy and it's even crazier now that money disappear in thin air like ghost.

Did you take your own advice when you were chanting Sai Baba like a zombie in 2015?
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by Lanretoye(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2017
so ffk still has a media aid?,who knows if it is the FG that is still paying.
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by NextGovernor(m): 6:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Later I will hear one mu..mu saying this administration is fighting corruption. So for 72hours now EFCC can't come up with the owner of that flat? This country is a terrible country.

1 Like

Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by wristbangle: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2017
DocHMD:

Did you take your own advice when you were chanting Sai Baba like a zombie in 2015?

I am an advocate for good governance unlike people like u who remains a loyal fan to the ineffectual buffoon being one of d most corrupt and clueless person of all time in d world.

If you like keep deceiving yourself GEJ would have been better than PMB. I have said my own about clamouring for good governance which the current administration is not living up to our expectation but they are better manager than the last administration who squander our resources despite $140 per barrel.

1 Like

Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by coputa(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
so ffk still has a media aid?,who knows if it is the FG that is still paying.
So you thinks he can't afford to pay his media aid.
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by mooremoney(m): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Ameachi is a disgrace, we all from the south know that. Ungrateful houseboy
Re: Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me by lanzini(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2017
After(amaechi) spent billions during apc campaign,at the end the likes of mamman daura, bachir lawal who spent nothing got moré juicy positions in buharis government....

amaechi na pure mugu

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visit Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambert Palace In London(video+pics) / Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development / Resistance To Anti-open Grazing Law: We’ll Defend Ourselves If FG Fails, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.