Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? (2773 Views)

Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
You guys believe the death of Jesus removed/removes your sins, yet you criticise the architects of your "salvation". Isn't that being unfair? According to your book, god personal didn't do anything to these men, so why do you demonise them? If one is to critically look at your belief, Judas and others are heros.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by onetrack(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Exactly. He did exactly what Jesus wanted him to do. He is one of the most faithful and loyal followers of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by enilove(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Matthew 18:7 KJV
Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
christianity is one hell of a fake/joke religion.

if God's will is for jesus to die and save the world, why wont Judas be praised for assisting manifest the will of God?

.....and why is it a big deal to commemorate the death of Jesus if he rose just after 3 days and went back to paradise??

finally, jesus (if he even existed) left this world worse than he met it, so the saviour-theory is a SCAM.

......fvck religion!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by johnydon22(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
The first question should be; Why should an all good deity demand blood before he can forgive anybody worse of all the blood of his own son...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
enilove:
Matthew 18:7 KJV
Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Is the man not part of the world?
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
theAtheist101:

Is the man not part of the world?
you did not read the story very well, judas did not do this on his own, it was through the temptation of satan, as a matter of fact, judas was one of Jesus favourite, Jesus call him my friend.but give heed to satan.

Peter deny Jesus three time, Jesus even say to peter "get thee behind me satan" but peter repent and judas did not.

All the teaching and preaching of Jesus ,STILL he allow satan to enter him.
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by johnydon22(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
you did not read the story very well, judas did not do this on his own, it was through the temptation of satan, as a matter of fact, judas was one of Jesus favourite, Jesus call him my friend.but give heed to satan.

Peter deny Jesus three time, Jesus even say to peter "get thee behind me satan" but peter repent and judas did not.

So then that means satan plotted the death of Jesus then...?

Because without this so called satan as you said, Judas won't betray Jesus and without Betraying Jesus, he wouldn't have been killed (isn't that what he came to do before, to get killed) then if he wasn't killed, no salvation for you then.... This is quite funny...

This means the so called satan plotted and executed the plans for ur salvation.. smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnydon22:

Because without this so called satan as you said, Judas won't betray Jesus and without Betraying Jesus, he wouldn't have been killed (isn't that what he came to do before, to get killed) then if he wasn't killed, no salvation for you then.... This is quite funny...

This means the so called satan plotted and executed the plans for ur salvation.. smiley
yes satan plotted it.

In the parable of the venyerd.

"and when they saw the heir coming, they say let us kill him so that the inheritance will be ours"
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnydon22:

I rebuke every unfamiliar spirit in u
I set u free from all kind of spirits
And I wash u wif d blood of d lamb dat was slain
U re saved
Bro, blaspheme no more

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
onetrack:
Exactly. He did exactly what Jesus wanted him to do. He is one of the most faithful and loyal followers of Jesus.
you know why I love this post? Because it's show you guys do not no the bible.
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by johnydon22(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U re saved
Bro, blaspheme no more
dude is this the way your life is

Uuuhm this requires some pills i thinkgrin Guy if you don't know how to address a post, don't quote me...

i think malvisguy needs the saving not me, he did the blasphemy.. so read it up and address it appropriately..
malvisguy212:
yes satan plotted it.
"and when they saw the heir coming, they say let us kill him so that the inheritance will be ours"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by johnydon22(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes satan plotted it.

Ooh great, meaning when jesus was sent, he wasnt sent to come and die but the devil saw him and incited the people to kill him....... Now that's another one... Go on smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
malvisguy212:

He allowed satan to enter him to achieve the main aim of Jesus, right? Then he is a hero! He knew the huge task ahead of him -- the "salvation" of Christians -- still he was selfless and carried the "cross" for you. Isn't that god like?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnydon22:

Ooh great, meaning when jesus was sent, he wasnt sent to come and die but the devil saw him and incited the people to kill him....... Now that's another one... Go on smiley
John 13:26–27
26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I
will give this morsel of bread when I
have dipped it.” So when he had dipped
the morsel, he gave it to Judas, the son
of Simon Iscariot. 27 Then after he had
taken the morsel, SATAN ENTERED INTO HIM. Jesus said to him, “What you are
going to do, do quickly.”
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
theAtheist101:

He allowed satan to enter him to achieve the main aim of Jesus, right? Then he is an hero! He knew the huge task ahead of him -- the "salvation" of Christians -- still he was selfless and carried the "cross" for you. Isn't that god like?
judas never called Jesus Lord, he only called him Rabbi (teacher)meaning he did not have faith in Jesus ,judas has his own plan, he was a greedy man , whenever the bible mention his name, they will say "the one who betrayed Him"
John 12:4–8
4 But Judas Iscariot, one
of his disciples (he who was about to
betray him), said, 5 “Why was this
ointment not sold for three hundred
denarii and given to the poor?” 6 He
said this, not because he cared about the
poor, but because he was a thief, and
having charge of the money bag he used to help himself to what was put into it. 7
Jesus said, “Leave her alone, so that she
may keep it for the day of my burial. 8
For the poor you always have with you,
but you do not always have me.”

From this verse, we can see his selfish ambition.
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
judas never called Jesus Lord, he only called him Rabbi (teacher)meaning he did not have faith in Jesus ,judas has his own plan, he was a greedy man , whenever the bible mention his name, they will say "the one who betrayed Him"
having charge of the money bag he used to help himself to what was put into it. 7

How did you know that he never called Jesus Lord? You were meant to say: he never called Jesus Lord in the bible!

I don't care if he was selfish in his ambition or not, but that he helped create a path to the attainment of your "salvation". This could either be by mistake or purposely, but the bottom line is that he helped Jesus to achieve his ultimate task. So, he is a hero!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
theAtheist101:

How did you know that he never called Jesus Lord? You were meant to say: he never called Jesus Lord in the bible!

I don't care if he was selfish in his ambition or not, but that he helped create a path to the attainment of your "salvation". This could either be by mistake or purposely, but the bottom line is that he helped Jesus to achieve his ultimate task. So, he is a hero!
see, I am not against judas, but the way you guys are twisting the story and your intention make me to comment here. Judas is the Greek form of the Hebrew Judah, which means
PRAISE.judah is were most of the priest came from. In Matthew 27:3 judas repent and return all the money, in my first post I made a mistake in saying judas did not repent,He repented but he hung himself because he fill guilty.
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
see, I am not against judas, but the way you guys are twisting the story and your intention make me to comment here. Judas is the Greek form of the Hebrew Judah, which means
PRAISE.judah is were most of the priest came from. In Matthew 27:3 judas repent and return all the money, in my first post I made a mistake in saying judas did not repent,He repented but he hung himself because he fill guilty.

So you agree he is a hero and that he would enter the heaven Jesus promised you? Then, can you name your child Judas?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
theAtheist101:

So you agree he is a hero and that he would enter the heaven Jesus promised you? Then, can you name your child Judas?
he is not because the bible clearly say satan entered him.but after he saw how the Jews are treating Jesus he regret return the money and hung himself. Judas mean praised, naming your child praised does not mean you name him judas?
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
he is not because the bible clearly say satan entered him.but after he saw how the Jews are treating Jesus he regret return the money and hung himself. Judas mean praised, naming your child praised does not mean you name him judas?

What do you mean by satan entered him? Did satan also enter Eve?

He was tempted to do the right thing, according to your bible, and he yielded. Which was celebrated in tge "heavens"-- my thought. No entering of any kind was involved, as I was told. I would further think for him that: he did the betrayal to help save you christians. And he committed suicide because he later found out that those he did the dirty job for were/are ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by malvisguy212: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2015
theAtheist101:

What do you mean by satan entered him? Did satan also enter Eve?

He was tempted to do the right thing, according to your bible, and he yielded. Which was celebrated in tge "heavens"-- my thought. No entering of any kind was involved, as I was told. I would further think for him that: he did the betrayal to help save you christians. And he committed suicide because he later found out that those he did the dirty job for were/are ingrates.
were do scripture say he did the right thing?
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
were do scripture say he did the right thing?

Must a book do all your thinking for you? Sit down and do it yourself-- it is not hard at all. Your bible said the goal of Jesus on earth is to come and be slaughtered, and Judas was pivotal in the goal attainment. In football terms, he provided the assist ! So he should also be celebrated by you, not demonised.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by GooseBaba: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2015
theAtheist101:

Must a book do all your thinking for you? Sit down and do it yourself-- it is not hard at all. Your bible said the goal of Jesus on earth is to come and be slaughtered, and Judas was pivotal in the goal attainment. In football terms, he provided the assist ! So he should also be celebrated by you, not demonised.

Guy you don craze finish...!!! grin grin.. That na really epic assisting..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by GooseBaba: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Come to think of it.. Judas na real sharp guy. Think am.

. He knew that Bros J would play jibiti on the 3rd day, therefore, he simply hanged himself sharp sharp in order to collect his own share of salvation doctrine. Before, Bros J and Yaweh begin send am message anyhow for planet earth... Hehehe

Judas carry go...!! Praise is your name... Hehehe..no mind all these black african monkeys wey dey demonize your epic hustle.. Because them carry faith put for head..Infact, Thunder fire their center yansh...!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by AtheistD(m): 1:36am On Jun 12, 2015
If Judas repented before his death then would he be granted salvation? If not then is it safe to say repentance and acceptance of Christ is not a guarantee of salvation?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U re saved
Bro, blaspheme no more

Oga, you forgot to add - robotokoshabatakarobotohserimakakaka!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2015
MrPresident:
christianity is one hell of a fake/joke religion.

if God's will is for jesus to die and save the world, why wont Judas be praised for assisting manifest the will of God?

.....and why is it a big deal to commemorate the death of Jesus if he rose just after 3 days and went back to paradise??

finally, jesus (if he even existed) left this world worse than he met it, so the saviour-theory is a SCAM.

......fvck religion!!

hehehe... enterpainment grin
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I rebuke every unfamiliar spirit in u I set u free from all kind of spirits And I wash u wif d blood of d lamb dat was slain U re saved Bro, blaspheme no more

hahahahahahaha..... even if na charm.
Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
theAtheist101:

He allowed satan to enter him to achieve the main aim of Jesus, right? Then he is an hero! He knew the huge task ahead of him -- the "salvation" of Christians -- still he was selfless and carried the "cross" for you. Isn't that god like?

fuccking hilarious...

tbh you'd make good money in the comedy industry.

you're freaking funny. I've been following you lately.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
John 13:26–27
26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I
will give this morsel of bread when I
have dipped it.” So when he had dipped
the morsel, he gave it to Judas, the son
of Simon Iscariot. 27 Then after he had
taken the morsel, SATAN ENTERED INTO HIM. Jesus said to him, “What you are
going to do, do quickly.”

but why didn't our supposed heavenly Father stop the devil from entering the young ambitious man? after all the heart of a man is in God's hands?

and what was Satan (darkness) doing in the presence of God(Jesus)?

when Jesus foresaw that Satan was about to enter Judas, why did he not rebuke satan?

lemme stop here. I have no pleasure in this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
malvisguy212:

still yet, he was a friend of God and God couldn't save him from destruction. God preferred to save a big ass prostitute instead of his good friend.

pucci will forever have it's hold on men and mythological Gods.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Unpardonable Sin? The Answer May Shock You / Names Of African Gods; Share Your Ancestors Gods. / Is He Jesus Or "Yahshua"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.