Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers (2480 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / God Is Not Interested In Making Christians Rich / As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thank God for Elon Musk the richest man in the world Not a Christian
Thank God for Jeff Bezoz
Thank God for Bill Gates

All not Christians

THANK God for Arab money!
Thank God for Chinese money! THEY ARE BORROWING TO NATIONS! they are unbelievers!

Thank God for broke suffering Christians that their shoes are worn out and dont know what to eat after church service.

Thank god for broke Christian's that are owing school fees, House rent and cannot repay loan app loans.

Shey una no get sense to know that you benefit nothing from being Christians.

Shey u shout and clap when your church member is giving you lamba claiming he or she is giving testimony.

Testimony time! Lying time!

Keep deceiving yourselves and be thinking your religion makes you special!

Imagine if the richest people in the world were Christians we for no hear word again.

Una mumu never reach

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Optimistguy1969: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shut up!!!!
Why your papa name no dey among ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Shut up!!!!

You don't have a functional brain. How does this relate to the topic?

11 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Optimistguy1969: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
BegAt40:

You don't have a functional brain. How does this relate to the topic?

Shut up again

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Shut up!!!!
exactly! He would have been on the list along upur papa if say na god dey give wealth

5 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Tony142: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
Thank God for Jeff Bezoz
Thank God for Bill Gates

All not Christians

Thank God for Chinese money! THEY ARE BORROWING TO NATIONS! they are unbelievers!

Thank God for broke suffering Christians that their shoes are worn out and dont know what to eat after church service.

Thank god for broke Christian's that are owing school fees, House rent and cannot repay loan app loans.

Shey u shout and clap when your church member is giving you lamba claiming he or she is giving testimony.

Imagine if the richest people in the world were Christians we for no hear word again.

Una mumu never reach

Hahaha, do not mind them, Christmas has fish brain, they cannot think for themselves

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Myer(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
Thank God for Jeff Bezoz
Thank God for Bill Gates

All not Christians

Una mumu never reach

Well said. grin

I'm sure their next argument will be that their benefits are in heaven and not material things.

Yet the material things are promised everywhere in the bible but I know more Christians that are Broker than stocks exchangers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Workch: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
They keep scamming the idiots

8 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Nelidee(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:

Now you're showing us your true color. You were one of those Christians who thought this way:

I can only be a Christian if God blesses me with riches and perfect health and whenever I pray or ask for a miracle, he better answer me immediately.

Eya, sorry. God the father is not like that. If that is what you're looking for, I suggest you go and look for Mammon (JuJu) to serve. By the way, now that you're no longer a Christian but an atheist I hope you are now as rich as Elon, bezos and gates?

If yes, please enjoy your "riches" in this world, but as for true believers and followers of Christ, we will continue to put our faith in him both in good and bad times because we are aware of a greater and perfect reward.

James 2:5 ; Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nelidee:

Now you're showing us your true color. You were one of those Christians who thought this way:

I can only be a Christian if God blesses me with riches and perfect health and whenever I pray or ask for a miracle, he better answer me immediately.

Eya, sorry. God the father is not like that. If that is what you're looking for, I suggest you go and look for Mammon (JuJu) to serve. By the way, now that you're no longer a Christian but an atheist I hope you are now as rich as Elon, bezos and gates?

If yes, please enjoy your "riches" in this world, but as for true believers and followers of Christ, we will continue to put our faith in him both in good and bad times because we are aware of a greater and perfect reward.

James 2:5 ; Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?

Don't mind the stupid demon for everyone knows that "Riches is not The Way".

But he is here to rapture his people.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
Thank God for Jeff Bezoz
Thank God for Bill Gates

All not Christians

Una mumu never reach

O foolish man! A person who suffered, worked and bought land, built his house and only for the forces to destroy it, is still a loser.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Myer:

Well said. grin

I'm sure their next argument will be that their benefit are in heaven and not material things.

Yet the material things are promised everywhere in the bible but I know more Christians that are Broker than stocks exchangers.

Only fools like you people think it a good idea to buy land and building in disaster zones.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Myer(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Only fools like you people think it a good idea to buy land and building in disaster zones.

Only poor people think like this.

Pastor Kumuyi (Deepet Life) did more than you all are doing and before him others too.

You need to understand that bother the heaven and the earth are the Lords. Psalm 24.
And he has promised to to you.

So it is foolish and ignorant to thing being successful on earth is a distraction or wrong.

In fact when God created Adam, what was his promise to him?
That he would have dominion over earth and all that's in it.

But like they say in Christian circuits, to each according to their faith.
Keeping having faith in poverty as proof of your service to God and you will always be poor.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

tell me one single tangible thing you gain as a Christian that no other religion can claim same gain.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
tell me one single tangible thing you gain as a Christian that no other religion can claim same gain.

I get to Live Again, in a Good Full world, where evil people like you will never be there.

So, since you people have destroyed this one, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, ESPECIALLY AS IT IS BEING DESTROYED AND IT WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LANDLORD.

I'LL RATHER TAKE THE NEXT FLIGHT TO THE NEW WORLD THE LANDLORD SHALL MAKE AFTER PERMANENTLY REMOVING AND DESTROYING TO THE DNA, ALL THE EVILS WHO DESTROYED THIS ONE.

SO YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! I'LL RATHER WAIT FOR THE NEW ONE.

THANK GOD THIS ONE IS EVEN OLD, I REFER NEW THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Myer:

Only poor people think like this.

I prefer to be poor at the first and live forever than to be rich and Die Forever.

"Better the end"

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Myer(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I prefer to be poor at the first and live forever than to be rich and Die Forever.

"Better the end"

But you have never experienced the forever.
Read up the parable of the talents.

God blessed Adam to have dominion over earth and everything in it.
Jesus taught us that everyone is gifted with a talent or talents. And God will require his gain from everyone.
In fact it is the one who fails to be productive here on earth that will be cast into the burning flames.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Better the end"
hehehe. Scam. So all the promises in the bible to give you believers the fat of the land na lie abi. You dare call god a liar? Did your god not say he would make a clear distinction between those that serve him and they that dont? Didn't your god say that those that refuse to serve him, several curses would follow them and canker worms would waste their labours? Be like you no dey read bible o.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehe. Scam. So all the promises in the bible to give you believers the fat of the land na lie abi.

When we get to the New World, where evil people like you are permanently cut off and we are given our New Shiny Fat Land, God's Word is still Fulfilled! grin

So, No Road!
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I get to Live Again, in a Good Full world, where evil people like you will never be there.

So, since you people have destroyed this one, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, ESPECIALLY AS IT IS BEING DESTROYED AND IT WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LANDLORD.

I'LL RATHER TAKE THE NEXT FLIGHT TO THE NEW WORLD THE LANDLORD SHALL MAKE AFTER PERMANENTLY REMOVING AND DESTROYING TO THE DNA, ALL THE EVILS WHO DESTROYED THIS ONE.

SO YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! I'LL RATHER WAIT FOR THE NEW ONE.

THANK GOD THIS ONE IS EVEN OLD, I REFER NEW THINGS.
being an atheist does not make me evil nau. What do you mean by evil people like me? The fact that you are a christian makes you evil. Why? You as a Christian have food to eat, but many of your church members dont have, have you helped them? Any christian that has a car is evil, because you could have used that money to save some souls, but you chose to buy car. Is that not being evil? How can you claim to be a follower of christ but spend your money on things of the world that profit nothing eternal when there are widows to feed, homeless to shelter, the gospel to spread. But you concern yourself with fighting for contracts and promotion at work.... you Christians are the evil people so get off your high horse. The standard god has set for you, you all are pretending not to be aware, you want the things of the world.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehe. Scam. So all the promises in the bible to give you believers the fat of the land na lie abi. You dare call god a liar? Did your god not say he would make a clear distinction between those that serve him and they that dont? Didn't your god say that those that refuse to serve him, several curses would follow them and canker worms would waste their labours? Be like you no dey read bible o.

Oh, but we do enjoy the fat of the Land even here exactly as Written.

But I know Dtruthspeaker was simply stating our sure choice is the way of God and we shall follow Him even it means being poor so you can imagine our joy that we surely prosper and feed fat in our way whilst we see you gnash and grind your teeth, again as Written.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Myer:

But you have never experienced the forever.

Change of Post! We are not talking about experiencing forever but about rich vs poor, which is better!
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When we get to the New World, where evil people like you are permanently cut off and we are given our New Shiny Fat Land, God's Word is still Fulfilled! grin

So, No Road!

upon realizing that indeed god has not been favourable to you guys, you have shifted expectations to heaven. Sorry o

7 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
truespeak:

Oh, but we do enjoy the fat of the Land even here exactly as Written but I know Dtruthspeaker was simply stating our sure choice is the way of God and we shall follow Him even it means being poor so you can imagine our joy that we surely prosper and feed fat in our way!

It have tay O! grin
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! We are not talking about experiencing forever but about rich vs poor, which is better!

rich of cause. Even you wish to be rich, but upon realizing you have zero hope here on earth you have decided to hope there is a heaven were you can eventually be rich. Keep hoping

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
upon realizing that indeed god has not been favourable to you guys, you have shifted expectations to heaven. Sorry o

Change of post! The topic is not about the things we knew but about the rich vs poor which is better.

So, No Road!
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It have tay O! grin

cheesy oh boy true true, topics like this dey move my Spirit.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
truespeak:

cheesy oh boy true true, topics like this dey move my Spirit.

You miss sha some hot hot yarns bin pour for here. grin
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:

Na you E no favour exactly as we warned you wicked doers!

We dey enjoy so tay we no dey ever remember say una dey exist until una open your mouth dey talk rubbish then we come to set it alright!
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You miss sha some hot hot yarns bin pour for here. grin

No wahala jo!
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
rich of cause. Even you wish to be rich, but upon realizing you have zero hope here on earth you have decided to hope there is a heaven were you can eventually be rich. Keep hoping

Change of Post! My mind is not the topic. It is you who raised the topic of rich vs poor.

So because you have lost and can not counter you are now looking for how to change the topic.

Kô lé wërk! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? / Should The Baby Resulting From A Rape Be Aborted? / The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.