Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods (763 Views)

Import My Items From China / * / Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by xtrix: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
i am quite new to the importation business, however i have successfully ordered goods from china through chrisvicmall but i want to import fro United states, although i want to import in small quantities like playstation games and consoles, i am going to be shopping through ebay and amazon but i have a serious problem right now... i don't know how to go about getting a shipping address because the supplier is charging high for importing a console($84), for what.

Please can anyone help me with a shipping company which has used by a nairalander before and that offers a cheap rate for importing as there as various bogus sites online that are offering such at ridiculous amount.

& and for those that have actually purchased and been in the business, please can you educate us more on the importation business as most of us are amateurs and which site is advisable to purchase in

Thank You very much
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by indiraserv: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Talk to @ Mikkyangel he is quite reliable
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by iliyande(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
xtrix:
i am quite new to the importation business, however i have successfully ordered goods from china through chrisvicmall but i want to import fro United states, although i want to import in small quantities like playstation games and consoles, i am going to be shopping through ebay and amazon but i have a serious problem right now... i don't know how to go about getting a shipping address because the supplier is charging high for importing a console($84), for what.

Please can anyone help me with a shipping company which has used by a nairalander before and that offers a cheap rate for importing as there as various bogus sites online that are offering such at ridiculous amount.

& and for those that have actually purchased and been in the business, please can you educate us more on the importation business as most of us are amateurs and which site is advisable to purchase in

Thank You very much
Contact the specialone
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by iliyande(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
xtrix:

Thank You very much
Contact thespecialone
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by gbollykore: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
312 566 1948 (usa) fast reliable shipping services from anywhere in usa to anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by holajeedayy: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Contact Bizbloke

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by xtrix: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
a company was actually thinking of using myus.com but it is also expensive
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by pepe1: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
xtrix:

Thank You very much

Chinosxl remains the best. Search for his thread.
Re: Need Help In Getting Reliable Company To Import My Goods by ammy4id: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Check my web BIWAYTE GLOBAL LOGISTICS LIMITED call at 08060142111

(1) (Reply)

All Nigeria Banks Swift Codes / A Current Account Is Essential In Your Loan Application – By Obafemi J. Darabida / #UnionBank Trending on Social Media Following PMB's Asset Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.