Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Import My Items From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import My Items From China (885 Views)

I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? / I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import My Items From China by Janetamarha: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello, I am a small business owner. I sell fashion sunglasses and have been buying at very expensive rates from wholesalers here in Nigeria. I was told that I can make an order from Alibaba and some people can bring them to me in 2 weeks or less. I was also told to come to this forum. Please I beg anyone who has God in their heart to help me with information, good advice or contact. Anything to help me stand on my feet in this recession. Please and thank you.
Re: Import My Items From China by iliyande(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Import My Items From China by MrJonny(m): 12:42am On Aug 20, 2017
call me 0..8.0..2.0.7.4.4.5.2.1
Re: Import My Items From China by femdevcon(f): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Janetamarha:
Hello, I am a small business owner. I sell fashion sunglasses and have been buying at very expensive rates from wholesalers here in Nigeria. I was told that I can make an order from Alibaba and some people can bring them to me in 2 weeks or less. I was also told to come to this forum. Please I beg anyone who has God in their heart to help me with information, good advice or contact. Anything to help me stand on my feet in this recession. Please and thank you.

Hello Jane can kindly call or WhatsApp me to get info?
Re: Import My Items From China by tugrow(m): 5:23am On Aug 20, 2017
op 1688 is the site in china that you will buy sun eyeglasses cheap in china , and you can buy any quantity, ali express will be too cost for you if you dont have a bigger among of capital to invest, go through this thread, it will help you

https://www.nairaland.com/2866978/how-buy-1688.com-chinese-store

if you wish to contact me , my contact on my signature
Re: Import My Items From China by eyinola: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Following with interest
Re: Import My Items From China by chiefkpokp(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Janetamarha:

Janet, as a newbie on international trading,people would just drag u to their side so you can bring orders but without knowing the real basics. I ship, I pay, I order for anyone interested. if u want my help on shipping and payment, I think my shipping rates is the best rate so far. we don't charge service charge, but if you are able to cooperate with my rates, then we will enjoy ourselfs, we are not after ur money, but we want to assist you in moving with speed and to know what u are doing, If you have questions, bring them all in a constructive way. I go put jara join the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises / Konga Lays Off About 300 People After Announcing Prepaid Model / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.