Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men (6374 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Women And Their Double Standards. / Business Women And Stay At Home Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by dubylhover(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
i repeat,any woman who knowingly enters an abusive rlshp with a man,nd shes an adult nd doesnt walk away or take legal actions against d man is on her own oo..this is d 21st century,pipo are xposed.women cant continue to suffer in silence nd wait for "good samaritans"to come nd help her..besides im making my points wrt d topic of d op..hes comparing it with 50 shades of grey,mayb he shud chng it nd shed more light of women in abusive rlshp,cos 50 shades isnt one to me
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

hian...nawa oo...?pls dnt b annoyed,have yu watched d movie self?
Let us reverse this process.let us put you in the good movie.

"A lady ties up in a chair,,your feet are strapped legs apart to this legs of the chair.you hands are tied as well not behind but above you head so head is the only thing moving.
And she tells you,"if you follows MY rules you will be rewarded and if you Disobey you will punished.
Let me stop there for the sake of sanity,up turn you sir .
Will you accept!
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by dubylhover(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
baralatie:

Let us reverse this process.let us put you in the good movie.

"A lady ties up in a chair,,your feet are strapped legs apart to this legs of the chair.you hands are tied as well not behind but above you head so head is the only thing moving.
And she tells you,"if you follows MY rules you will be rewarded and if you Disobey you will punished.
Let me stop there for the sake of sanity,up turn you sir .
Will you accept!

hehehe..1st of all,she has told mv thats hw she enjoys sex,that i am free to accept,but if i want to date her,thats hw it wud b..me not liking the idea wud simply tell her God bless yu nd take care but i am not interested..nd its finished.....do yu knw what i like abt christian grey,he told her he doesnt make love,he fvcks,he showed her his room of dose bondage stuff,he even gave her a document to sign to agree that she fully knws what shes getting into..so hw is d guy at fault
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehe..1st of all,she has told mv thats hw she enjoys sex,that i am free to accept,but if i want to date her,thats hw it wud b..me not liking the idea wud simply tell her God bless yu nd take care but i am not interested..nd its finished
(WETIN MAKE YOU RUN YOU NO LIKE PHOCK)

.....do yu knw what i like abt christian grey,he told her he doesnt make love,he fvcks,he showed her his room of dose bondage stuff,he even gave her a document to sign to agree that she fully knws what shes getting into
(THAT is why I said an understanding of how abusers/ oppressors operate in real life is required.A woman named eve was Deceived..)

..so hw is d guy at fault(so why should we bother about abusive relationships and heartbreaks)
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by dubylhover(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=baralatie post=34732288][/quote]

pipo shud b wise sha
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
dubylhover:

pipo shud b wise sha
True!
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by innervoice(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
baralatie:

What is a hostile/abusive relationship and what are its characteristics!

Seriously?
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
innervoice:

Seriously?
seriously what and how do people find themselves in hostile or abusive relationships
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by quiet006storm: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
bukatyne:

I guess I messed the definition of ravish. Does ravish here mean bondage sex

Missing the link here

What does it mean?

Some women fantasize to be ravished by their lover, they want the tough, rugged men.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Wanting to be dominated in the bedroom is not the same as being in an abusive relationship. The character(Anastascia) in the book gave consent to whatever was done to her, I don't understand how that analogy fits into abuse.

Btw, believe it or not, not every woman wants to be the 'submissive' I for 1 will like to be the dominant, no be only men fit lead.tongue
What she went into is abusive just that the man she did it with is good looking and rich.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
coogar:

from my experience, every woman fantasises to be ravished the way a lion mauls a buffalo. the only problem is - they want the choice of who would ravish them as theirs. so if any man who doesn't fit into that fantasy tries it, it's rape & he would go to prison deservedly. if it's a man that fits the picture then it's sweet love making. grin
Goodnight lmao
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
coogar:

from my experience, every woman fantasises to be ravished the way a lion mauls a buffalo. the only problem is - they want the choice of who would ravish them as theirs. so if any man who doesn't fit into that fantasy tries it, it's rape & he would go to prison deservedly. if it's a man that fits the picture then it's sweet love making. grin
tenk you
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Stillfire:

I just remembered my mills and boon, harlequin, historical romance, etc days...tehehehe cheesy
The other problem and reality is that men are not mind-readers, and have the tendency to be abusive with such fantasies. They don't just get it. There's a mood for that kind of se.x, and most men antennae can't even perceive such mood. What a bore!

grin some will bite your nippless until they are about to fall off.

You'd have to talk them through the procedure if you want it to be successful. What a bummer! Who wants to talk in that kind of situation?
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
TV01:

You too?...I used to relentlessly devour M&B...all my early game was learned there... grin

TV
I'd have bet you learned yours from the bible.

So there's still hope for me. cool
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
dubylhover:
plssssssss....... christian grey to me wasnt abusive...if yu remember,he told anna what he wanted nd how he enjoyed sex..she even had to sign a consent form,so she knew what she was getting into...its not as if d guy was sweet at 1st dn started changing later on...
He's abusive, do you remember he said he had same experience with his mother's friend?(he was the submissive)
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Wanting to be dominated in the bedroom is not the same as being in an abusive relationship. The character(Anastascia) in the book gave consent to whatever was done to her, I don't understand how that analogy fits into abuse.

Btw, believe it or not, not every woman wants to be the 'submissive' I for 1 will like to be the dominant, no be only men fit lead.tongue
angry
Don't mind this OP.

Le Sigh
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by coogar: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
1bkaye:

Goodnight lmao

1bkaye, why are you laughing? cheesy

cococandy:
tenk you

i know i will find you here.....
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
tintingz:
What she went into is abusive just that the man she did it with is good looking and rich.
How is it abuse? She was given a detailed explanation of what was to be, a contract was even to be signed so how is it abuse?
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
coogar:

cheesy
why angry
What are you implying? lipsrsealed
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
coogar:

1bkaye, why are you laughing? cheesy

Lol your lion and buffalo comparison kind of killed me but I'm ok now cheesy
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
How is it abuse? She was given a detailed explanation of what was to be, a contract was even to be signed so how is it abuse?
there is a joke we share in the romance section.it goes like " if you want to propose to a lady and get a positive answer.take her into a canoe and paddle to.. the middle of the ocean(just the two of you),then pop the question......will you marry me.
guess the answer!

1 Like

Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by coogar: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
1bkaye:

Lol your lion and buffalo comparison kind of killed me but I'm ok now cheesy

that's the only description that came to my head......glad you are now ok!

cococandy:
why angry
What are you implying? lipsrsealed

what do you think? cheesy
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
coogar:

what do you think? cheesy

Ok I'm leaving. Before they say I too like this kind thing. lipsrsealed
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
baralatie:

there is a joke we share in the romance section.it goes like " if you want to propose to a lady and get a positive answer.take her into a canoe and paddle to.. the middle of the ocean(just the two of you),then pop the question......will you marry me.
guess the answer!

Duh! Like she can't swim her way out, should you decide to throw her overboard for saying No, you no get talk abeg.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by coogar: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
baralatie:

guess the answer!

she would say yes in the boat & dish you a dirty slap the moment you get to the shore. saying yes to a proposal is not legally binding. millions of women say yes & then change their mind later.

1 Like

Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Duh! Like she can't swim her way out, should you decide to throw her overboard for saying No, you no get talk abeg.
really!what is the probability that 9 out of 10 ladies will say no in the middle of the ocean.(and how many can swim from the middle of ocean to the nearest island)the ladies would rather go for the yes and hope for the best.

and it is exactly what played out.simple deceit that works,leading her to hope it was for the best,unfortunately she walked down the path of bondage,domination,pain and the rest was history.

if she had known the end result of that exercise before hand.she would never step at all in that room( no amount of fine boy and money will convince or confuse her).
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
baralatie:

really!what is the probability that 9 out of 10 ladies will say no in the middle of the ocean.(and how many can swim from the middle of ocean to the nearest island)the ladies would rather go for the yes and hope for the best.

and it is exactly what played out.simple deceit that works,leading her to hope it was for the best,unfortunately she walked down the path of bondage,domination,pain and the rest was history.

if she had known the end result of that exercise before hand.she would never step at all in that room( no amount of fine boy and money will convince or confuse her).
You are funny o, your analogy doesn't even make any sense despite my going with it, which sane man will even propose to a girl hoping to kill her if she says no to even start with?

Anastacia knew what was involved, there was no deceit, like grey was the only wealthy man to ever ask her out? Do you know how many passes a beautiful woman gets everyday? She went with Grey because the attraction was mutual and she even healed his tortured soul in the end.

Domination in the bedroom is not abuse, don't get it twisted.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
The nature of the contract given to her is abusive.

She accepted the deal because the guy is good looking, rich... the opposite of that is a no for her.

And apart from that she want adventure(most ladies want an adventurous relationship), she wants to know the psychology behind the dominant/submissive thing, remember she asked how will he punish her if she disobey him and so on...
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
coogar:

she would say yes in the boat & dish you a dirty slap the moment you get to the shore. saying yes to a proposal is not legally binding. millions of women say yes & then change their mind later.
hahahahaha
true!but then the game goes so fast after the yes!
by the time the ladies want to say no,it is usually when their eye is clear after the wedding day.if not she has given birth to kids and THEN she remembers her lover, if she wants to remember o!
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
You are funny o, your analogy doesn't even make any sense despite my going with it, which sane man will even propose to a girl hoping to kill her if she says no to even start with?

Anastacia knew what was involved, there was no deceit, like grey was the only wealthy man to ever ask her out? Do you know how many passes a beautiful woman gets everyday? She went with Grey because the attraction was mutual and she even healed his tortured soul in the end.

do you classify Grey as sane?
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:

it is Bondage,Domination,sadonism,masochism
it is an abusive form of relationship!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pastor Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiance / Twin Marries Twin, And They Have Identical Twin Boys / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.