Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) (37714 Views)

Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) / Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by jooey11: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2015
3ace:
If Eucharia Anunobi could change, why not? People change you know. Maybe she's been arrested by the Holy Ghost.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by jooey11: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2015
3ace:
If Eucharia Anunobi could change, why not? People change you know. Maybe she's been arrested by the Holy Ghost.

u try! holy ghost don turn SARS abi?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
3ace:
grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by obisage(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
thank God I don't go to Church
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by university210(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Misconception,if you take a careful look at that pic,you all will come to realise that Patience was just being invited as a special guest to spice up the Programme,not to Minister.and again,I didn't see anything like Pst,Evang Patience,pls I advice we all take a careful look at things and Situations before drawing conclusions!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by 3ace(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2015
jooey11:

u try! holy ghost don turn SARS abi?
No, DSS.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by 3ace(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
OgbonnaChizzy:
she is not a bad person as you think.She is just playing her role that's all.
My dear, you got me wrongly. I was even on her side in response to the first poster. I'll be dumb to treat them based on the character they play in movies.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by 3ace(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
when will the ghost arrest you?
Me sef be ghost-always on ghost mode; dem no fit see me.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2015
overdrive:
this na marketing strategy to draw customers /market!
and fans grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by 3ace(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2015
MissGdope:

Change from what to what? How do you know they weren't Christians before and only just decided to be preachers now?
I meant a change to become a born again Christian.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by beyoncausme: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
finally its not bad....
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
notin wey ma eyes no go see undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Heart2heart(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
;DYou mean the Doktor homosexuals?
Hiploko:
Onitsha homosexual musicians bleaching since 1900...
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by saintbeckie(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na wa oo...End time things angry

Do you know that you can now buy your Original Stone Coated Roof tiles from DS South Korea (59yrs warranty) and Step Tile Aluminum right here in ABEOKUTA? CALL/WHATSAPP 08034116430

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by midnighter(f): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Visocrate:
she was not bad before she only acts the role given to her in a play so if she turns out to be a preacher glory to God

this what im wondering. Are they trying to say that she is not a christian or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Gangsta In New Photo / Oluchi Madubuko's Book Launch Records Low Turn Out, Beauty Queen Stranded / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.