Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) (37852 Views)

Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) / Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I will accept ur Sarcasm nd mockery (unto say na me ist quote u)
Which sword..I be john snow 4 Game of thrones ...
I was just making u aware...my daily routine is going on well.....

Well done o!! Greet madam for me grin grin
Enjoy your day.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
idopidu:

All na strategy to bring people come the church. Patience is only going for business as usual!
dat woman neva seize 2amaze mi, she was an actress,she later discover music was payin she den switchd2 music n nw she hs realised d latest business. Dnt be surprised if dis woman involves in kidnapping as its a fast rising business and it pays like blood money
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by timpaker(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Who dey give all these people 'Dr.' sef?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2015
tchidi:

Well done o!! Greet madam for me grin grin Enjoy your day.
My day has not started!!! ....Safe....
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
theres one in Abuja here
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by benitwater(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
@op,u no get work
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by nelajayi(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
You forgot to add the title of the movie grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me and know how we make money 20% weekly profit ROI here[/size]
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by vstarvibe: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2015
vstarvibe.com

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by christopher123(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
ONE THING I KNOW OUR GOD CANT BE MOCKED...

PEOPLE WILL ATTEND NOT BECAUSE OF GOD BUT TO SEE MAMA G...HOW MANY SUPERSTARS DID JESUS USE...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PASTORS?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
3ace:
If Eucharia Anunobi could change, why not? People change you know. Maybe she's been arrested by the Holy Ghost.
Change from what to what? How do you know they weren't Christians before and only just decided to be preachers now?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Infomizer(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2015
chizidgreat:
I saw this picture at Borokiri axis of Portharcourt and decided to share with my fellow nairalanders for proper clarification.

She's a special guest. Not that she's ministering. She's not there to preach. Having a celeb in your congregation is a sure crowd puller.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by greenhope(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Acting + Religion =
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by fpeter(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2015
I hope y'all know she is a bornagain christian, acting is her profession but before acting she was a staunch SU
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by adainternet14: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow this is interesting.
You can get more celebrities recent pics on this new App.
Download Nigeria's 1st ever Adroid Photo Editor from Google Play. "Naija Photoshop" It's really nice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2015
After GEJ`s defeat...... She turns next to the church...... grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2015
She is a GUEST and not a GUEST SPEAKER.

More like, just show your face.

I think the organiser wants to use her to pull people to the crusade ground.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2015
tchidi:
Dr Chinedu Nwadike For real? Since when kwanu? undecided undecided undecided. Dr of wetin?

As for Mama G, there's this church in Abuja that always invites them as guest artists. Wonder what they are doing.
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Baroba(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Patience Ozokwor was very active in scripture union Ngwo Enugu even before she started acting, she was excommunicated when she started her acting career..

It's definitely not a marketing strategy for her..
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by nigeriacustom60(f): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by harry509: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2015
chizidgreat:
I saw this picture at Borokiri axis of Portharcourt and decided to share with my fellow nairalanders for proper clarification.
is a welkum developmnt now.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2015
3ace:
If Eucharia Anunobi could change, why not? People change you know. Maybe she's been arrested by the Holy Ghost.
when will the ghost arrest you?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2015
I can't berieve it...this is a sham.Ibo na every thing una go use find money you people should be carefull for thunder go fire una ooo
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by syniper(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2015
27hot online Business ideas for Nigeria especially: http://www.sulfera.com Just reading through and find what its all about
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by mommyice: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
She is SPECIAL GUEST, they are trying to woo people to attend cos of her celebrity status
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Alao96(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2015
No b news naaaa...
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by Chidojames: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
What does she really mean by that?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by OgbonnaChizzy(f): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
3ace:
she is not a bad person as you think.She is just playing her role that's all.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) by spencekat(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Just a guest and not one of the ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid / Davido Gets Interrogated By Igbo Chief [PICS] / Video Of A Female Bodybuilder Lifting Verydarkman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.