Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (36129 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real ON Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mikolo80: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:

The minute I saw you post a DAILY MAIL link, I knew you were not worth my time. The UK Daily Mail newspaper (for those who don't know) is a thoroughgoing right wing, conservative newspaper. They were at the forefront of those calling for the non-release of Mandela and called him a terrorist while he was in prison. These are the same people you are quoting about Zimbabwe? And we are supposed to take you serious?

Are they lying? Is Zimbabwe progressing. Was Mandela not a terrorist to white people. Is south africa better for Black' or worse simple questions o. See,failure is failure no matter how sentimental you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mikolo80: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2015
dBard:

Christiane Amanpour is Not in her league.

Amanpour usually doesn't appear blatantly rude or appear to be badgering her interviewee no mata how contentious the issues.
She's mastered d art of being politely impolite.

The girl acted like an agbero..fullstop.

She should learn her lessons and move on.

Talking hypocrisy, would she have accosted someone like Putin d same way

Lubbish
You prolly never heard of rush Limbaugh or ann Coulter
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by fejikudz(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
U see, there is nothing as good as a polite woman, a woman with a good attitude.
How can u disgrace a president that much? A man who got d throne wen u were still a toddler, kai.
This freedom of speech d devil has succeeded in using to destroy some people.
If she had spoken to d man politely with respect with less regards to his shortcomings I think she wouldn't ve been tagged bad or even ended her show.
They thought this was jonathan who they destroyed n said all sort of things about?
This is a pure lesson to her.
She crossed her line big tym.
I just pray dey don't come after her d other way round...
hmmm
This comment just made my day.. GOD bless u sis

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

are you blind, stuupid, cursed or daft? i guess you are all four.

read my post again! olodo oshi !

i said IF he steps into Europe. . . . .

'if' means probability, something thats yet to occur.

how will you understand simple english when you were sent to school yet you dropped out and opted to be a spare part dealer at Alaba.
well, better than your family that are destined to be touts.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by espn(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

My dear, it's none of our business. She should ve allowed zimbabeans to make d noise or protest.
To b honest , she didn't act well. She was rude, n no one needs to b applauded for being rude regardless .
We're his people complaining?
I understand here we ve no much respect for d Presidency, n as such we can say anything, but it should ve ended here at home, n she decided to b d hero of journalism.
I would recommend she visits an ISIS or Boko haram dominated area n ask one of their leaders some deep questions like she did mugabe . Now that would ve landed her in CNN or BBC.
but unfortunately , she rather brought herself down.
She was rude, simple.
She has an attitude of attacking people, n see where it has landed her. Too bad.
and we should have allowed south Africa fight apartheid themselves. Mugabe is a tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
U see, there is nothing as good as a polite woman, a woman with a good attitude.
How can u disgrace a president that much? A man who got d throne wen u were still a toddler, kai.
If she had spoken to d man politely with respect with less regards to his shortcomings I think she wouldn't ve been tagged bad or even ended her show.
They thought this was jonathan who they destroyed n said all sort of things about?
hmmm

Aunty please shut it or better still learn to phrase your words better. Would you say the same if it were a man? Nobody should be rude, male or female. Mtchew!
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by darkjorse: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Sahara reporters are already out of job. They were tinubus puppets now that APC is in power. they cannot report anything negative about the government. That is why he went after Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mumu9gerian: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
If she had spoken to d man politely with respect with less regard

s to his shortcomings I think she wouldn't ve been tagged bad or even ended her show.
hmmm
Did you just post this?
common! the man deserves whatever he has gotten.
i commend her courage

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by baysol: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Amara25god:
Mitcheeww....

Foolish woman, what were she thinking when she started all these problem, well she has to bear 'her cross'...

She wants to be regarded as a 'hero and the voice of the voiceless"...

No brainer response, is she the one to abdicate or Mugabe. African value system is completely eroded, now I know.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by scrollmeout(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Did y'all even watch the video? She was brave enough to ask questions some bootlickers will never ever ask!SMH

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Mykelpato(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
undecided what nonsense!!, if I were to be mugabe, I would have kidnapped this lady since. Nigerian journalists are becoming partisan this days. That lady is brainless as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mumu9gerian: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

You see, this is the problem with you lots. You guys will rather respect rather than fight for your rights and ask tough questions. Anyway, continue.
Abeg tell them,how exactly does Mugabe deserve respect
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by akanbiaa(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
dBard:

Christiane Amanpour is Not in her league.

Amanpour usually doesn't appear blatantly rude or appear to be badgering her interviewee no mata how contentious the issues.
She's mastered d art of being politely impolite.

The girl acted like an agbero..fullstop.

She should learn her lessons and move on.

Talking hypocrisy, would she have accosted someone like Putin d same way

Lubbish
You have said it all, as a journalist you must put your emotions in check and master the art of being polite in everything you do and be calm when asking the tough questions.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Mykelpato(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
mumu9gerian:

Abeg tell them,how exactly does Mugabe deserve respect
Ode! Were you the one that elected him? U think Zimbabwe is Nigeria where you guys don't have respect for our leaders? Despite his old age, he is a tough president, many world leaders even Obama fears him... Mr poster, I recommend a brain for u
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ifeanyi83(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
This lady embarrassed journalism....
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by chinchum(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
mikolo80:
As long as nobody has the balls to dethrone him na him get sense pass by default o. Your ranting no go change that one. Only death or a truly courageous,intelligent and dedicated individual can
Yes, the last matchete cut on a tree was not what fell it, it is a collection of several matchete cut. A dirty, angry,fed up peasant tunisian boy was the "last matchete cut on a tree" that made sit tight Arab leaders to lose their position and their lives sef in the Arab spring.

When a leader stays too long in power, he kills whatever institutions in that country, and then becomes the institution, he is then worshipped as a god, he also sees himself as a god, people like you as followers in that country in your presumed "helpless state" accept ur fate and worship him instead..
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mumu9gerian: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Mykelpato:
Ode! Were you the one that elected him? U think Zimbabwe is Nigeria where you guys don't have respect for our leaders? Despite his old age, he is a tough president, many world leaders even Obama fears him... Mr poster, I recommend a brain for u
and do u know there was a time he wasn't return elected but didnt leave the presidency. He made sure there was a power sharing government.Do u know about that.
He deserves no respect and should just leave. This aint about GeJ.
are u still pained he lost the election.Why he lost is cos he didnt do well enough.
Its about performance and not about ethnicity or respect.
kindly modify ur post and remove the Ode u called yourself
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

My dear, it's none of our business. She should ve allowed zimbabeans to make d noise or protest.
To b honest , she didn't act well. She was rude, n no one needs to b applauded for being rude regardless .
We're his people complaining?
I understand here we ve no much respect for d Presidency, n as such we can say anything, but it should ve ended here at home, n she decided to b d hero of journalism.
I would recommend she visits an ISIS or Boko haram dominated area n ask one of their leaders some deep questions like she did mugabe . Now that would ve landed her in CNN or BBC.
but unfortunately , she rather brought herself down.
She was rude, simple.
She has an attitude of attacking people, n see where it has landed her. Too bad.
She was unprofessional the girl gat only education but no home grooming. Mugabe has. Issues yes! Everybody knws that. Wht she did wasn't any act of bravery as some pple pointed out bt arrant foolishness. She even went ahead say "he is so old" meaning she deride old people. I pity her aged mother. If u hv all education bt no fear of God u'r still a fool cos d fear of God is d beginning of wisdom. If she thinks she's brave y nt go to zimbabwe n interview him. Misguided little naugjt!
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Pardon my ignorance by providing a valid link

Now, this is how one argue constructively
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Your link does not work. The rest of your post is unadulterated rubbish. The land reforms have been a success. Go and do proper research on Zimbabwe and stop parroting western propaganda here.

Information brings confidence...sadly it's not so with our youths. When you don't know something, you ask.

http://m.mgafrica.com/article/2015-02-27-mugabe-admits-land-reform-blunder-regrets-giving-ill-equipped-black-farmers-big-fields#.

You can provide a link if you think otherwise
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by pomsky: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
hmmm

[size=14pt]........sometimes, ridicule might achieve what politeness and respect haven't been able to. We don't always foresee where the solution lies![/size] undecided
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:
no sentiments mate.

Rather I see sentiments from various nairalanders here, who criticize Adeola, yet the support that Nasty Radio Biafra Presenter who incites violence and treason against his country on air and then say he his a journalist.

n wht brings Biafra in this? This country is sitting on time bomb
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
and who exactly pulled the plug?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by jmaine: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Certainly . . . . .It's so pleasing to hear she faced the repercussion of her nuisance conducts towards Mugabe .. . . .

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Guyman02: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Good riddance to a bad journalist
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ire700: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Adeola omo Fayehun, so ranti pe mo bu re l'ose to koja? Mo so pe "o ni sorire fun iwa omo ale to wu si Baba Mugabe". Mo tun fi ase si! O ti wa sele bayii!

Bi o ti le je pe, eru Amerika ni o, gege bi Omo Kaaaro Jiire, o ranti awon Yoruba bo ti won ni: " Bi a ba ran ni ni ise eru a fi ti omo je e"
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Guyman02: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2015
mikolo80:
Are they lying? Is Zimbabwe progressing. Was Mandela not a terrorist to white people. Is south africa better for Black' or worse simple questions o. See,failure is failure no matter how sentimental you are.

I dont think anybody here will respond to your ignorance, Daily Mail sees nothing good about blacks and Africa thats all!
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ire700: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
President Robert Mugabe is "Africa's Legend" (Russian Foreign Affairs Minister)

Russia's FM hails Mugabe as Africa's legend

Cape Town – Russia's foreign minister Sergey Lavrov has reportedly hailed Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe as an "African legend and historic figure".

According to The Herald, Lavrov said this at Mugabe's rural Zvimba home during the launch of a $3bn platinum mining project, a joint venture between Russia and Zimbabwe.

Source: http://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/Russias-FM-hails-Mugabe-as-Africas-legend-20140917

http://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/Russias-FM-hails-Mugabe-as-Africas-legend-20140917
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I smell your own foolishness. The lady did a nice job.

Enough of seeing black and calling it white
kudos to her I hope she will interview syrian president for us.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
MyFlair:
kudos to her I hope she will interview syrian president for us.

Lolz! Why not....if he comes to Nigeria
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
DjHypno:
You're just a low life slowpoke, fvckin tribalistic mofo!

Prick, how can the Duke of Yorubaland be "tribalistic" against one of his subjects? Lool.

Jokes aside, a lot of these Yoruba chics are unnecessarily uncouth and she took that crass behavioural pattern to journalism. That is definitely something I won't support. She is a disgrace to journalism, Nigeria, and Yoruba culture. And she does look like dracula. She is better off on radio than TV, to be honest.

Anyway, to those saying she is moving to the international media - keep fooling yourselves. Her accent won't cut it anywhere apart from Nigeria - those working for MSM are trained to speak a certain way. Yes, The Telegraph, might use sarcasm to call out her crude ways, while lauding her in the same breath cos they can't stand Mugabe - but they won't employ her in a million years even if she were the last journalist left on the planet. Bury ya heads in the sand.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Emphany: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:
no sentiments mate.

Rather I see sentiments from various nairalanders here, who criticize Adeola, yet the support that Nasty Radio Biafra Presenter who incites violence and treason against his country on air and then say he his a journalist.

k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.