Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,674 members, 7,862,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (36109 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real ON Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Emphany: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I smell your own foolishness. The lady did a nice job.

Enough of seeing black and calling it white
it doesnt call for insults k? This is same reasons why some of you have family problems and gather for yourselves generational curses.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ShegsDayo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Reading the comments of those of you castigating the backlash against the Adeola lady and some comparism with Amanpour and Western Media.
Please the truth be told, western media ask sarcastic questions in a polite way that shows that the intention is not to spite the interviewee, unlike what i saw sahara TV or Adeola do.
Please understand that ethics abound in all profession but there is a general ethic of being polite and respectable in your approach to work.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Anyway, Dracula is a useful id.iot - victory for Mugabe and mama Africa.

Africa needs more brave leaders who can damn the consequences, to start correcting the wrongs of imperialism and white supremacy. But it has to be within a "democratic" structure where leaders should vacate the seat after 10 years. However, they can keep selecting folks people from the same party with the same beliefs.

DR Congo needs a Mugabe-esque kind of leader. Ditto a few other countries. Time to start thinking big and making African interests the priority. The people also should be ready to make sacrifices. It will be rough at first but beneficial to all on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by neocortex: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

And it will be better if you understand she was just saying it is good to be a polite woman and not trying to attack the female folks as you have Insinuated. Or are you saying it is not good for women to be polite and of good attitude?

My insinuations are actually correct in this instance, it was about a rude and uncouth journalist who couldn't stick with the professionalism of her job. Her advice was then directed at the womenfolk consequently labelling the generality women as being impolite.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by obixcel(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
And they are here insulting her, we are looking forward to seeing her in international news medias....watch this space.
MaziOmenuko:

She ended the show to give her time to step up to international journalism. You have no idea how many international news houses have contacted her to be there eyes and ears across Africa since after the confrontation.

That single event has shaped her career for good.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by rocoh(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikolo80:
And you remain in bondage ba. See ehn not everyone enjoys living life on their knees

hmmm from the preceeding it shows you agree she was rude. So i dont need to talk more unless you agree being rude is a virtue.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Africa needs more brave leaders who can damn the consequences, to start correcting the wrongs of imperialism and white supremacy. But it has to be within a "democratic" structure where leaders should vacate the seat after 10 years...
Why 10 years? Because of fear of western backlash? To hell with that. If an African leader wants to take 40 years to correct the effects of western theft of his nation's wealth, he does it.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by DjHypno(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gibberish
Shymm3x:

Prick, how can the Duke of Yorubaland be "tribalistic" against one of his subjects? Lool.

Jokes aside, a lot of these Yoruba chics are unnecessarily uncouth and she took that crass behavioural pattern to journalism. That is definitely something I won't support. She is a disgrace to journalism, Nigeria, and Yoruba culture. And she does look like dracula. She is better off on radio than TV, to be honest.

Anyway, to those saying she is moving to the international media - keep fooling yourselves. Her accent won't cut it anywhere apart from Nigeria - those working for MSM are trained to speak a certain way. Yes, The Telegraph, might use sarcasm to call out her crude ways, while lauding her in the same breath cos they can't stand Mugabe - but they won't employ her in a million years even if she were the last journalist left on the planet. Bury ya heads in the sand.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why 10 years? Because of fear of western backlash? To hell with that. If an African leader wants to take 40 years to correct the effects of western theft of his nation's wealth, he does it.

A lot of Africans are primitive in their thought process and are most mental slaves basking on the "white is right" mantra. So to make it work, you just have to present a picture that looks like what the slaves masters are preaching - while leaving the structure intact. Change the face from time to time but leave the structure. That is the Chinese model.

Folks honestly don't understand what is going on and are too dumb to see the bigger picture. Look at DR Congo for example...that is the richest country on the planet in terms of resources but white people destroyed that country. Now imagine a leader like Mugabe ruling Congo? The consequences can't be worse than what white folks have done to them - from King Leopold, to Mobutu, to Kabila.

The time is now.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Menace2Society(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:
Anyway, Dracula is a useful id.iot - victory for Mugabe and mama Africa.

Africa needs more brave leaders who can damn the consequences, to start correcting the wrongs of imperialism and white supremacy. But it has to be within a "democratic" structure where leaders should vacate the seat after 10 years. However, they can keep selecting folks people from the same party with the same beliefs.

DR Congo needs a Mugabe-esque kind of leader. Ditto a few other countries. Time to start thinking big and making African interests the priority. The people also should be ready to make sacrifices. It will be rough at first but beneficial to all on the long run.
When are u relocating to Nigeria or Zimbabwe bro?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
When are u relocating to Nigeria or Zimbabwe bro?

When you and ya entire family start thinking big like real Africans should.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by joe17: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Amara25god:
Mitcheeww....

Foolish woman, what were she thinking when she started all these problem, well she has to bear 'her cross'...

She wants to be regarded as a 'hero and the voice of the voiceless"...

and that was a bad idea cry
Wrong move
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Menace2Society(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

When you and ya entire family start thinking big like real Africans should.
What a joke undecided no comment
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
What a joke undecided no comment

With a mentality like yours and some clowns prevalent on that continent, I definitely can't live around folks like that - unless you want me to turn into a serial killer killing mental slaves everywhere. I'm a big thinker whose existence is dependent on black pride and the consciousness on the continent right now isn't suitable for me.

This is O-dog and being around Chauncy is a sin - no slaves, no snakes, no jakes, and no fakes.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Menace2Society(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

With a mentality like yours and some clowns prevalent on that continent, I definitely can't live around folks like that - unless you want me to turn into a serial killer killing mental slaves everywhere. I'm a big thinker whose existence is dependent on black pride and the consciousness on the continent right now isn't suitable for me.

This is O-dog and being around Chauncy is a sin - no slaves, no snakes, no jakes, and no fakes.
Bla bla bla and who the hell do u think u are?LMAO abi no be London u dey grin
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
Bla bla bla and who the hell do u think u are?LMAO abi no be London u dey grin

I'm the one who told ya mum to get on her knees and busted these nuts in her nostrils cos I just don't give a fvck. A true menace to the society.

Get with the programme, mate.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
joe17:
and that was a bad idea cry Wrong move

Yea..very wrong move
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Menace2Society(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'm the one who told ya mum to get on her knees and busted these nuts in her nostrils cos I just don't give a fvck. A true menace to the society.

Get with the programme, mate.
A very childish post coming from u chai!u fall my hand anyway my point is that if u love Africa so much u gonna leave the comfort of UK and do like your co nationalists then we can take u serious peace
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
A very childish post coming from u chai!u fall my hand anyway my point is that if u love Africa so much u gonna leave the comfort of UK and do like your co nationalists then we can take u serious peace

Nah, I don't care about how you think I sound or what anyone thinks. I do me and I don't need cosign/ratings from anyone. Next time focus on the topic and whatever I posited and stop talking about irrelevant tripe most of you like diverting every topic to, with the nonsense about "go live in Russia", "go live in Zimbabwe" and other tripe.

I'm African and Africa was born inside me - so I don't need to "love" for me to talk about everything wrong with the continent and people living there. And as a black man, a better Africa free from the shackles of neo-colonialism, white imperialism, mental slavery, intellectual scums, white supremacy, and stuck in perpetual-underdevelopment/poverty/death/diseases is all I want.

Folks are out here in the trenches working assiduously everyday to decipher the unique problems of the continent and proffer solutions to it. But the only thing you and your ilk revel is stupidity, laziness, and maintaining the status quo cos you lot are too cowardly to make sacrifices. Perhaps Africa would be more enticing to me if there were less folks with ya mentality out there.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Menace2Society(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, I don't care about how you think I sound or what anyone thinks. I do me and I don't need cosign/ratings from anyone. Next time focus on the topic and whatever I posited and stop talking about irrelevant tripe most of you like diverting every topic to, with the nonsense about "go live in Russia", "go live in Zimbabwe" and other tripe.

I'm African and Africa was born inside me - so I don't need to "love" for me to talk about everything wrong with the continent and people living there. And as a black man, a better Africa free from the shackles of neo-colonialism, white imperialism, mental slavery, intellectual scums, white supremacy, and stuck in perpetual-underdevelopment/poverty/death/diseases is all I want.

Folks are out here in the trenches working assiduously everyday to decipher the unique problems of the continent and proffer solutions to it. But the only thing you and your ilk revel is stupidity, laziness, and maintaining the status quo cos you lot are too cowardly to make sacrifices. Perhaps Africa would be more enticing to me if there were less folks with ya mentality out there.
Stop over hyping yourself man!and stop forming Nationalist
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
Stop over hyping yourself man!and stop forming Nationalist

Lol, I'm not a nationalist - never have and never will be. I don't get involved in anything that can easily become "ultra" thus negating its usefulness and inability to critique what is wrong. And I'm also not into Pan-Africanism - that is like building castles in the air like MLK the dreamer whose "I have a dream" became a nightmare.

I'm into black consciousness (google that and study the message of Steve Bantu Biko). Grab a pen and learn. That is what you need in ya personal life and, also to change ya mentality so as to effect a change in Africa. The message!
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Empressomotola: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

Adeola is educating people, you only need to read the comments to realise many don't even know about the circumstances in their own countries. With such knowledge people are expecting more from their leaders and are no longer up for complacency.

Each country has problems but our continent as a whole has failed in many aspects, which ultimately brings those who are trying, down too. Our own presidents allow them to milk our continent (or in Nigeria's case - take their oil), these scandals include them too and benefits their own pockets. It's not as if they've been forced too by their colonia.

Yoi say me employ her? Adeola is a talented, intelligent and courageous journalist who is an energy source. Some of the best interviews i have seen are hers. I will Never forget her interview with President Goodluck Jonathan on the streets of New York. It was a candid honest interview.
Adeola is free press personified and asking Mugabe said questions was the right thing to do.
Its sad, she just want the blossom of courage , energy and determination to go off the air.

ADEOLA is my Hero.

You call her evil but yourself is evil. For seeing evil and not stopping evil you are evil.

Let me end with the words of Jesus Christ in the book of Matthew he said

"

Bye
. God bless you brother....a lot of sentiments here and hate words..it is obvious many don't understand how it works in the real world. they wants to be hidden forever in lies, it's a shame
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by dBard: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikolo80:
You prolly never heard of rush Limbaugh or ann Coulter

Rush Limbaugh I know, Ann Coulter, not so much, but the thing is, Rush Limbaugh has a 'candid talk' kinda show where he makes sure his opinion is heard. Anyone who is brave enough to go on d show Knows What to Expect...yet he still manages to walk that fine line of decorum.
There's NO excuse for that lady abeg.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emphany:
it doesnt call for insults k? This is same reasons why some of you have family problems and gather for yourselves generational curses.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by ayindejimmy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emphany:

Accept my apologies.
It's nothing personal

Don't be quick to curse
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by sollysolex(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
She is Great, she is good at what she does

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by parisbluefox: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong; did you copy this stuff from YouTube? please quote or paraphrase next time sir!

Ymodulus:
ellechrystal

I am sure you never watched, the video you just went on to comment. Did you notice that Adeola Fayehun of Sahara Reporters, was sarcastic a bit?
Did you also notice she truly believe she never did anything wrong?

Did you also [b]noticed that Christine Amanpour of CNN asked Mugabe same question Adeola asked Mugabe in Nigeria? Yet no one called Christine Amanpour an irresponsible journalis[/b]t?
Did you notice, how she stressed the hypocrisy of Nigerians?

Same Nigerians say her actions were non patriotic, yet same Nigerians laugh at same president muhabe and say he his a bad president.

I am not surprised, this is a major reason Africa is far from development and improvement. Nigeria is a country where truth and fairness will never happened. We are people that hate the truth, everything we do we are not sincere. What i observed over the years no matter how good and beautiful a thing is, take it to nigeria within a flash that thing becomes bad and ugly because of who we are. Look at religion both muslim and christianity, electricity. education, socio_economic life. We are far from civilisation, though we are independent we are still much in bondage. Adeola you too good to be talking about Nigeria.

Now I believe its true, when Nelson Mandela said 'it's a long walk to freedom'. As we Africans refuse to face the truth, that will ultimately set us free.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mikolo80: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
rocoh:

hmmm from the preceeding it shows you agree she was rude. So i dont need to talk more unless you agree being rude is a virtue.
YES IT IS WHEN YOU'RE DEALING WITH ALL THESE INCOMPETENT BABAS RUNNING US INTO THE GROUND
WE'VE TRIED POLITE
IT AIN'T WORKING
SO TIME FOR A LITTLE SHOCK AND AWE OR DO YOU PREFER THE BOKO APPROACH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by rocoh(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikolo80:
YES IT IS WHEN YOU'RE DEALING WITH ALL THESE INCOMPETENT BABAS RUNNING US INTO THE GROUND
WE'VE TRIED POLITE
IT AIN'T WORKING

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mikolo80: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guyman02:

I dont think anybody here will respond to your ignorance, Daily Mail sees nothing good about blacks and Africa thats all!
course they will
they already have
dailymail playing their game
you should play yours
same goes for mugabe(nobody would be talking anyhow to him if he had kept the white farmers as consultants (slaves) or at least sent his goons(very brave patriots though very dumb) to universities of agric and kept up production instead of just feeding fat of the land while destroying the goose that ...yoyu get the point
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by mikolo80: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
rocoh:

Hmmmmmmmmm
unless you got a better plan
Re: Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter by Shymm3x: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
DjHypno:
Gibberish

Lol, don't tell me you can't see those gaping and protruding teeth. Heck, she talks with her teeth. Better not let that biitch bite you, else you might need 200 stitches to fix up lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video) / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / Photos From Jimi Agbaje's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.