Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday (753 Views)

What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by dizzywezzy(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2009
My boyfriend and i share the same birthday and its going to be a rily big day for us. we av being dating for 2 years now and i rily luv him so much so i want 2 get him something rily special. Any sugesstions apart from sex will b very much apperciated.
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by Hollysmile: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2009
Uhm! A pack of condom wil do. How about dat?
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by iz2much: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
Hollysmile:

he will use that in fucking u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by Skywalker5(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2009
@ poster

For real, this guys aint joking.
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by shollyaj(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2009
lol, dont mind them, You should have studied your guy to know what he likes, Perfumes, Packing Shirts,Wristwatch and a dedicated love song CD of the Oldies might do just fine, this were the exact things i got 2 weeks back when i added a year to my Age from my Miss, Which i did appreciate with the whole of my being.

wink wink wink wink
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by UNLEASHED(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2009
Hollysmile:

lol!
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by MrCrackles(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2009
shollyaj:

lol, dont mind them, You should have studied your guy to know what he likes, Perfumes, Packing Shirts,Wristwatch and a dedicated love song CD of the Oldies might do just fine, this were the exact things i got 2 weeks back when i added a year to my Age from my Miss, Which i did appreciate with the whole of my being.

wink wink wink wink

Wetin be dat? shocked
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by MrCrackles(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2009
Buy him METAL PANTS

Gay men are on the prowl!
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by lovline(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2009
invite him to ur house and show him love
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by Omolola1(f): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2009
@ poster

Buy him a perfume or a T-Shirt (polished one) wink
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by Grizzly(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
@poster,
thats a decision u're best poised to make.
You said it urself u've dated for two yrs and you love the guy,
u mos-def should know what he likes and loves and what he does not
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by dizzywezzy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
i like d idea of d t shirt and Perfume bt i need more sugestions. more ideas, anybody?
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by onyxera(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
if u ve been dating 4 2yrs and stil dont no wat 2 giv ur byfrnd den sori o, wat den is d essence of a rltnship
buy him helicopta
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by tboy1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
> Go to the beach and spend the day/evening together - Try going to one of em' private ones - Oniru for example
> Book a good restaurant and take him out that same evening
> From the restaurant, go to a nice hotel and spend the night with him (this should be booked in advance)
Once you get into the room - give him his present (You'll be the best person to decide this)

N.B
Don't forget to put the DO NOT DISTURB in front of ur room
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by DaPhoenix(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
After two years, I feel like you should know what he likes.
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by amstel(f): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
DaPhoenix:

After two years, I feel like you should know what he likes.

i agree with you.
Bought my Bf a gold necklace.He liked it.He is not that into jewelry but he wore it even to the bathroom.
Re: What To Get For My Bfriend On Our Birthday by dani1luv: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Poster
Put pure water inside perfume pack. . . . That the best

(1) (Reply)

Would U Marry Someone Who Loves U, Or Someone U Love? / Distant Relationships / Is It Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.