Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? (1705 Views)

God Na Guy Man O. Why Did He Create Women Like This? (photo) / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / Una Welldone O! Why Is Romanceland Dry Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Ayima: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Almost every guy does that, your girlfriend called that she is coming then you start running up and down to make sure you dress your room before she comes. I don't do that, if she comes and my room is messed up i tell her baby can you please help me tidy up the room. Now why do you guys do that?

1 Like

Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by agarawu23(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Ayima:
Almost every guy does that, your girlfriend called that she is coming then you start running up and down to make sure you dress your room before she comes. I don't do that, if she comes and my room is messed up i tell her baby can you please help me tidy up the room. Now why do you guys do that?
you will only do that to a new Lady.
If you are in a relationship whereby both of you are truly in love, you will not hide anything from each other.
She will even be the one to arrange the room when she come. see u o grin

1 Like

Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by agarawu23(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Jayjay0(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2015
That's if she is coming for the first time
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by dharay99: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2015
misleading thread.
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by NoMoreTrolling: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
So I should leave that dead rat under my bed, that I've been putting off throwing away, for her to see

No way Jose angry
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by henribj(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2015
very very nonsensical and stupendous topic... so really you call yourself a man and then you keep your room or apartment untidy? and then your woman is coming around and you do not have the decency and respect to tidy up before she arrives? hoping she will come and do it for you? "smh" i piry your situation.
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Omotayor123(f): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Obviously, it's because they are Dirty...

The Guys for my Villa in school go dey borrow perfume & Air freshener when Bae dey come visitgrin.

Them go Arrange bed & Everything for room finish come lock door And sit outside to wait for her...

Baddest Nigga #
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Sleekydee(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2015
leave ur room dirty na, and let's see if you wud b hitting d Vjayjay.
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by osadhordy(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

The Guys for my Villa in school go dey borrow perfume & Air freshener when Bae dey come visitgrin.

Them go Arrange bed & Everything for room finish come lock door And sit outside to wait for her...

Baddest Nigga #
No no no its not thaat we aare dirty........
Its just that we want the best for. Our baae
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Omotayor123(f): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2015
osadhordy:
No no no its not thaat we aare dirty........ Its just that we want the best for. Our baae
The ones have seen so far does that because they are Dirty.
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by adedayourt(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2015
BCUS KONGI IZ A BAZTARD
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Most guys does that 4 d 1st tym 2 impress d lady coming
meanwhile with tym they will get 2 knw each other better
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Most guys does that 4 d 1st tym 2 impress d lady coming
meanwhile with tym they will get 2 knw each other better
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by osadhordy(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Well am in support of blizzyblinkzy just a little but the main fact is to impress our bae.........and don't forget girls do that also
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by MzzTega(f): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2015
From what you just posted,
You are not just dirty,you are also Lazy.
#no offense smiley
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Teespice(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
dress their rooms?
Are the rooms human beings?
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by osadhordy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teespice:
dress their rooms?

Are the rooms human beings?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase we are not in english class..........
We all understand what he meant and english is all about understanding
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
henribj:
very very nonsensical and stupendous topic... so really you call yourself a man and then you keep your room or apartment untidy? and then your woman is coming around and you do not have the decency and respect to tidy up before she arrives? hoping she will come and do it for you? "smh" i piry your situation.
Bros easy oooo cheesy
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Baddest Nigga #
roflwkmd lmao
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm glad I have never done that before

Quote me and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
See question o undecided
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by MrsChima1(f): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you clean your room daily then you won't have to rush cleanung.
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Karleb(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
It's all about giving her a good impression, nothing bad with that.
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Karleb(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I have never done that before

Quote me and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump

How exactly are you gonna show me? undecided
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by iamkingzlee(m): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Baddest Nigga #
lmaoooooo grin grin chei!!! Laugh iyaf kee me. After everything they"ll still lock the door and sit outside? grin disgrace to manhood
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2015
sorry op but my room is always clean, visitor or no visitor
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by henribj(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros easy oooo cheesy

no mind that OP jor, e wan dey fall men hand wink
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by lexxybam1: 2:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Anita Joseph denies dating Kcee www.alexolajide..com
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Not all guys tho.Infact,I end up doing the cleaning most times I visit....Probably dey just started the relationship
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Enegod(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2015
MissMalia:
Not all guys tho.Infact,I end up doing the cleaning most times I visit....Probably dey just started the relationship
You are a wife material cool
Re: Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? by Ayima: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Just few are able to understand what my writeup is all about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane / Battle Of Sexes / See Reason To Hold Your Wife's Hand In A Shopping Mall: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.