Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year (8710 Views)

Anambra State Rural Roads Construction Continues (Photos) / Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria / Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by InfoService(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Tailored Suits or Tux gives the best coporate look...stand out with our distinct designs, we work solely with your body measurement to give you perfect fits. Contact us today!

Phone- 070 30519590
Email- info@stylewithwsa.com
Website- www.stylewithwsa.com

Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by myklangelo(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Nice declaration.... Let it get life in the real roads.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
xmileeasy:
We will hold you to your words, less talk, plenty action.

Pls save this thread somewhere so that by December we play Gov Ambode him tape.....#whayasay?
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
#NoMoreCampaigns .......#FaceWorkNow! .....haba!
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Kolade354(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
that's rather childish!
Learn to Mind your Business............ Now Stfu
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Shortyy(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2015
i doughnut care
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by femmight(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
we pray oo
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by eipreel(f): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
U miss road tongue
grin
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I sha know say one day I go travel go this Lagos to see the city,and the soo called Beautiful areas
Village Girl
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by kodded(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Kolade354:
You have problem........You are always whining arnd this forum with that your brain thinking Pdp is the party that has perform better.......16 years of their mess is in Abia state
you can see pdp transformation in akwa ibom state wink
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Fix this first

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by xmileeasy: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Pls save this thread somewhere so that by December we play Gov Ambode him tape.....#whayasay?
Yes boss, I have saved it in my archives, it's time we hold our leaders accountable to every of their promises. Probity is the watchword

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
do am first b4 u talk naaaa...
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by specco(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
New roads? While the existing ones are nightmare to vehicles/motorists. OKOTA INNER ROADS ARE CRYING FOR A VISITATION FROM MR AMBODE.
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
My own opinion! Someone please correct me if my reasoning is flawed.

I think rural roads should be left to the LGA Chairmen.

I think the charge should be placed on the Chairmen to ensure a specific set of deliverable is achieved withing a time period. And progress should be tracked. It is expected that the chairmen would have a more wholistic view of the LGA's and as such should be able to propose what needs to be done when. Take for instance a large LGA like Alimosho. Alimosho is almost entirely residential and it is packed full. Almost more than 50% of the population of Lagos resides in Alimosho. Think about the road networks and the infrastructure deficit within Alimosho. Ambode cannot be everywhere at the same time. He should delegate that responsibility to his Chairmen and empower them and then follow up with them. I dont think rural roads should be his his focus.

Abi wetin una think?

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
specco:
New roads? While the existing ones are nightmare to vehicles/motorists.
OKOTA INNER ROADS ARE CRYING FOR A VISITATION FROM MR AMBODE.

You know!
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
PUSH1:
Fix this first

Shuoooo!!!

WHich street be this one!

But wait o!

Cant we stop pouring gabage up and down the place.
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2015
xmileeasy:

Yes boss, I have saved it in my archives, it time we hold our leaders accountable to every of their promises. Probity is the watchword

Shop knuckle my sharp NAIJA brother Lee.... cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
lets hope he fulfils his promises.
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by omaji53jeremiah: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
welcome development if carried out according to plans
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
A far better idea would be maintenance of roads and drainage systems (common sense approach)!!!!!
He wants to demolish more houses to build roads or provide more housing?
Clueless polithiefcians!!!!!
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by lukaino(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ganoderma:
My own opinion! Someone please correct me if my reasoning is flawed.

I think rural roads should be left to the LGA Chairmen.

I think the charge should be placed on the Chairmen to ensure a specific set of deliverable is achieved withing a time period. And progress should be tracked. It is expected that the chairmen would have a more wholistic view of the LGA's and as such should be able to propose what needs to be done when. Take for instance a large LGA like Alimosho. Alimosho is almost entirely residential and it is packed full. Almost more than 50% of the population of Lagos resides in Alimosho. Think about the road networks and the infrastructure deficit within Alimosho. Ambode cannot be everywhere at the same time. He should delegate that responsibility to his Chairmen and empower them and then follow up with them. I dont think rural roads should be his his focus.

Abi wetin una think?

Gbam!
This is the way to go. It is however not clear what his modus operandi would be. He might choose to work with the LGA Chairmen to achieve this feat.
It is quite reassuring that Ambode is taking a look at the rural communities- a far cry from his elitist predecessor....
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by 3ace(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is what I like. Fashola set a good standard and Ambode is working hard to surpass it. Another person comes in again and tries to surpass the last one to prove to the people that he's also up to the task. In the end, we get the desired development we've been yearning for. Great job Ambode.
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Make una no talk the one wey una no fit do 0000
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by justmenoni: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Don't worry, the LASG go soon start their visa lottery

quote author=Feranmicharles post=34690578]I sha know say one day I go travel go this Lagos to see the city,and the soo called Beautiful areas[/quote]
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Eagleword14(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice one from our able governor, hope he fulfils all his promises
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by jaey(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
[right][/right]it time for all this politicians to start walking their talk cos we are past the campaign period. No hating intended, it is time for action.
Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by tayokem(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
AMBODE SHOULD LYING TO LAGOSIANS. HE SHOULD REPAIR THE BAD ROADS FIRST. EJIGBO TO IKOTUN EGBE ROAD IS NO MORE MOTORABLE.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year by Feranmicharles(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
justmenoni:
Don't worry, the LASG go soon start their visa lottery

quote author=Fesranmicharles post=34690578]I sha know say one day I go travel go this Lagos to see the city,and the soo called Beautiful areas
4 what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Generate N16bn From E-tickets For Train Services / 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents / Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.