Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,844 members, 7,855,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning (36304 Views)

Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by rocoh(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
MAJEK WAS AND IS STILL A GREAT TALENT. HIS SONG WAS DEEP. HE SHOULD HAVE REPLACED BOB MARLEY COS THEY HAD SIMILAR VOICES BUT WHOEVER MANAGED FASHEK DID A POOR JOB.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
shut up. They all fall into the category of hard drugs. Stop getting cynical with me undecided

why all the shut up etc. it is a natural plant. category of hard drugs your talking about the ppl that put it in that category (western world) have even realised thier mistake that is why more and more places are legalizing it.

maybe if you take some you will calm your nerves. jah bless
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mrwonlasewonie: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

why all the shut up etc. it is a natural plant. category of hard drugs your talking about the ppl that put it in that category (western world) have even realised thier mistake that is why more and more places are legalizing it.

maybe if you take some you will calm your nerves. jah bless
you can test it on your under under aged children maybe it will calm their nerves. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
shut the fk up. What's the difference between Fanta and mirinda or coke and Pepsi. Carry your I too know for another bustop undecided

there is a big difference btw hard drugs like heroin and weed my frnd
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
you can test it on your under under aged children maybe it will calm their nerves. lipsrsealed

its a personal choice I cant force anything on my kids
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mrwonlasewonie: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

there is a big difference btw hard drugs like heroin and weed my frnd
not to me.

EOD!
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by chanx: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
A very nice write up, beautifully written. With a touching story.......
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by chanx: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
A very nice write up, beautifully written. With a touching story.......
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mrwonlasewonie: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

its a personal choice I cant force anything on my kids
better
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
not to me.

EOD!
thats why you are ignorant
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
better
you are the one that brought underaged children to the discussion.
will you serve your underaged kids beer?
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mrwonlasewonie: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

thats why you are ignorant
you mean your self
undecided
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mrwonlasewonie: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

you are the one that brought underaged children to the discussion.

will you serve your underaged kids beer?
don't ask me foolish question undecided
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
you mean your self
undecided

when I dont know about something I dont talk out my ass and make a fool out of myself I sit back and learn I think before I talk. I dont just go with what other ppl are saying.

so I am not ignorant. I mean you wonlasewonie or whatever
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mrwonlasewonie: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

when I dont know about something I dont talk out my ass and make a fool out of myself I sit back and learn I think before I talk. I dont just go with what other ppl are saying.

so I am not ignorant. I mean you wonlasewonie or whatever
Mr man I'm done with you

carry your ignoramus self to the next bustop undecided
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by OkiJ(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
InfoService:
Tailored Suits or Tux gives the best coporate look...stand out with our distinct designs, we work solely with your body measurement to give you perfect fits. Contact us today!

Phone- 070 30519590
Email- info@stylewithwsa.com
Website- www.stylewithwsa.com

Oga ur suit get hips oo
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by deebrain(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
God, have mercy on Majek Fashek...
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
I saw once at Airforce base hospital, Ikeja, about 3years ago.
He looked so bad, skinny and lanky. His teeth looked rotten.
I couldn't believe that was Majek fashek.
Say No to drugs.
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by etetodun: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

50 cent is one of the most disciplined person in real life dont let the image fool you
yes,he is disciplined quite allright;but u shd know that disciplined guys who take drugs don't overdo it.
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
etetodun:
yes,he is disciplined quite allright;but u shd know that disciplined guys who take drugs don't overdo it.

you are right
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice piece op. The most annoying aspect of it is if he dies,u will begin to see all these yeyebrities writing so many good things about him,how he inspired them,how he is their mentor but no one cares to know what he is going thru now..or they want to tell me they don't know he exist? They like to pay tribute, but why can't they help those who laid the foundation?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by fpeter(f): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
On a more serious note he needs help, what can we do to help him?
is there a rehab in 9ja? who is his state governor? where are his people?
who is representing his constituency?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by anonimi: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
victorels:

That is easy to say considering the tend of religion.
But the essence of religion is what people is what people need to know and follow. It is just Doing the right thing with love and fleeing from the wrong.

Religion has been basterdised such that cults are considered as religion. This is the reason many people judge religion as politics.

If Majek had loved himself enough and loved others, his he would have realised that anything done in secrete is evil. People destroys themselves by their mistakes and blame it on God.

Your last sentence is very correct in a way- we usually don't blame God for our mistakes or rather when we get bad results of our acts of commission or omission.
No!
We blame the devil.

However when we get good results we ascribe it to & thank God.

In essence religions encourage to be IRRESPONSIBLE. That way the imam, pastor, priest can keep us in mental bondage to the God he CLAIMS to represent and continue interceding on our behalf.

Most of us confuse religion with morality, when they are different and not necessarily related.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2132019_img20141229075437_png711ce32d1907f3064aca71610aeeadb6
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by Vickidanny7: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Same to all those musicians he inspired,that an icon we forgot about am not talking to the new generation thu Majek is class of it own
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by obiak4(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
INTERMAN:
The world is wicked
: you should have said drug is wicked he lost all the day he choose to start coke bussiness

1 Like

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by nd07(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
So bad. a bunch of talent with out Jesus Christ in him
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
victorels:
When you Ignore the essence of religion and call it politics, you will certainly become a victim of religion. In politics, there are winners and losers but only the bad people wins. So calling religion politics is giving yourself option of winning or losing. And to win, you must be evil.

Religion is not politics @Majek
nice reading from you though,but you took the line out of context completely.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by mikeapollo: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
no2fuks:

your post shows that you are ignorant. first of all marijuana aka Indian hemp is not a "drug" and most of the ppl you mentioned like 50 cent and pharrell williams dont even smoke weed
stop talking about what you dont know

Foolish talk. It is this same type of talk and reasoning that pushed Majek into what he is today. He started with Indian hemp and later went into heroin. cocaine, etc.
Keep on justifying what is bad and wrong. The consequence is there for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by fhunn: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
musicwriter:
@MojiDelano

The best musician Nigeria ever produced just lost it. It's such a pity.

Majek was destroyed by satanic forces in high places which he sang against. He was spiritually overpowered, so he lost the battle. But, he did not lose the war. He's a good spirit and I'm 100% sure Jah will accept his soul.

I saw his pic online and felt exactly the same way you did and I made this song. Where's my hero?. Check it out on YouTube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXxuWfmn2w

which Jah?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by anonimi: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
fpeter:
On a more serious note he needs help, what can we do to help him?
is there a rehab in 9ja? who is his state governor? where are his people?
who is representing his constituency?

What has this got to do with his governor, Oshiomole or the senator/representative/state lawmaker or even LGA Chairman/ councillor?

How much personal income TAX did he pay to the government when he was earning millions of $$$$$$$$$

How much tax do you think the government can expect from him if rehabilitated?

If government does Father xmas senselessly like this how will it-

- provide education for all our kids.
- make TAP water available for everyone.
- provide basic health in clinics & hospitals properly equipped.
- RECRUIT and promptly PAY teachers, maintenance technicians/engineers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, sanitary inspectors, school/hospital administrators, accountants etc

He needs rehab for sure but who should pay and for whose benefit and how DISCIPLINED can he be to guarantee success
Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by nubianwarrior: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Black don't help black

1 Like

Re: Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning by no2fuks(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikeapollo:

Foolish talk. It is this same type of talk and reasoning that pushed Majek into what he is today. He started with Indian hemp and later went into heroin. cocaine, etc.
Keep on justifying what is bad and wrong. The consequence is there for all to see.

addiction is the problem. I am sure you drink alcohol so you should know one doesn't just become an alcoholic like that. some people have a tendency to overdo things that is where the problem lies they use drugs and alcohol to try to escape what they are going through. its deep it is not a matter of right and wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance / Adesua Etomi Rocks Natural Hair In This Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.