Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! (1039 Views)

Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. / White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) / As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by ConfessionsNgr: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2015
My Wife of almost 20yrs, runs a flourishing and lucrative retail outlet; with very good daily turnover! Coincidentally, I discovered that one of the sales girls, that happens to be the one she likes and trusts most, lives big and very above the meagre salary she earns. From my private forensic fact finding, I discovered that she daily steals from the sales proceed. Yet, my wife so love and adore this young girl, to the extent of insisting that she will quite our marriage, should I terminate this pilfering sales girl!!!!. After enduring for almost a year, I eventually insisted and terminated this girl's appointment, with our organization and got a better replacement. However, my wife since then, has turned my life to be miserable by sex starving me and even telling me and her friends that my motive for choosing to sack that particular staff, was because the girl declined my love request, when my motive was to protect the interest of our organization. We have six sales girls and relate as a father to them all. Do I divorce my wife to stop this embarrassing blackmail?

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/103/my-embarrassing-wife
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by tiredface: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
They're lovers

2 Likes

Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by Wandungu(m): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2015
tiredface:
They're lovers

True talk!

2 Likes

Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by mamziii(f): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Its eida dey are lovers or dey are certain secrets d sales girl knows about her. My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by mrwonlasewonie: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2015
This tale smells suspicious undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Rate This Family... / What Were The Funny Names You Gave To Things While Growing Up? / The Joy Of Having TRIPLETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.