Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) (1465 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by TheObservatory: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2016
A way to treat your African queen

Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2016
He could have just prepared poundo. . . undecided
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by TheObservatory: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Sharing the African experience grin
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by decatalyst(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2016
It's just for the camera jor.

Op, what is the spac doing on a serious yam pounder?

The choking tie nko?

1 Like

Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2016
African women and juju be like ... dem zon hook zhis one patapata grin cheesy

See as im be like fish wen dey hook grin
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by Nixiepie(f): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Wat a romantic husband
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by Nutase: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2016
Ayelala at work. lipsrsealed
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by kelechi50: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Pounding yam with tie,tell me more
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by EfemenaXY: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2016
TheObservatory:
A way to treat your African queen

How d'you know he's doing this for his wife? Or that his wife is African?

For all you know he probably had that picture taken just for laughs.
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by baby124: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pounded yam is my weakness! Love it! Nice of our Nigerian-oyinbo to do this for his wife.
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nutase:
Ayelala at work. lipsrsealed
grin
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by charijee(f): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Where's the treat here? undecided.....even a blind man knows it's for the camera
If he wanna do real pounding.....he should be in his shorts and singlet not this corporate pounding cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by bennyrazz: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
at least he should have taken off his tie and glasses before pounding. And the woman that took this pix wants to use it to brag. My oyinbo dey pound yam for me cheesy
Re: White Man Giving His African Wife A Treat (pix) by jashar(f): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin cheesy

Na pose...

You cannot be pounding yam and be wearing white shirt and tie... you cannot grin

You cannot be pounding yam and balance well like that for chair...you cannot

You cannot be pounding yam and not sweat profusely... you cannot grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Current Electricity Situation At Ibeju Lekki / I Need Help / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.