Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION (44593 Views)

Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by carinmom(f): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Salam, waiting for the question. May Allah accept our ibaadah. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by bogolobango(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Na me go win

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by PassingShot(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Let me hope to win this one.

cool
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Mammangaddafi(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Following. Hope to win Insha Allah
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by supremsuccess(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2015
i hope to be the winner and if not, see the winner
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Gbotun(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
dejt4u:

nice observation..

Suggestion:
the organizers shall create a new unique gmail account..the answers by the participants shall be send directly to the email and the nairaland usernames must accompany the answers supplied..

At 9pm everyday; the coordinator shall post the right answer to the question of the day on this particular thread and the scoreboard shall be displayed for the public here.. Answers post as comments shall be disqualified and the poster sanctioned!

My Opinion though!

Great Observation,I concur.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by bimborla: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
OYA NAHHHH, sets alarm to 5pm, for the next thirty days....
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by larukey: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] a good initiative. MashaAllah
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Carmall(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice initiative!
I will ensure my full participation, In sha Allah.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its pass 5pm..still waiting
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by tbaba1234: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nairaland quiz day 1

The questions are as follows:

1) Which of the mother of the Believers is the daughter of Hudhayfah ibn Al-Mugheerah?

2) On the day of Resurrection a conversation will ensue between the people on the right hand and those on the left, it goes...........

3) Abdullah ibn Mas'ud said "They are among the earliest and most beautiful Surahs and they are my treasure." Which Surahs was he referring to?

4) What are the other names of the Qur’an according to the Qur’an itself?

5) In which Surah(chapter) do you find the first verse about Sajda(prostration).

Assalamu aleikum

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Which email address she we send d ans to
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
tbaba1234:
Nairaland quiz day 1

1) Which of the mother of the Believers is the daughter of Hudhayfah ibn Al-Mugheerah?

2) On the day of Resurrection a conversation will ensue between the people on the right hand and those on the left, it goes...........

3) Abdullah ibn Mas'ud said "They are among the earliest and most beautiful Surahs and they are my treasure." Which Surahs was he referring to?

5) In which Surah(chapter) do you find the first verse about Sajda(prostration).

Assalamu aleikum

4) Furqaan, Kitaab, Tanziil,

5)Al- A'raaf

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Drniyi4u(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
tbaba1234:
Nairaland quiz day 1

Assalamu aleikum

Will we post d answer here??
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ankybaby2001(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pelummy:
Following
Assalam alaykum,please we are still waiting and it's minutes to six
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by ummfareedah(f): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
5 q13 vrs 15
1 umm salamah(hind)
4 as shifaa,furqan,alkitab,hudda, umm kitab,an nur
3 mahuza tayn iklas falaq n nas
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Sissie(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Drniyi4u:
Will we post d answer here??
Post answer here
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by bimborla: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Salam aleykun, Pls post the email address we r to send answers to.... patiently waiting
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by baba11(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
ankybaby2001:
Assalam alaykum,please we are still waiting and it's minutes to six
Scroll up...the questions are there shocked
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Sissie(f): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
POST ANSWERS ON THREAD. NO EMAIL.

KINDLY READ GUIDELINES
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by dejt4u(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
tbaba1234:
1. Umm Salamah

2. The people on the left will say.. I wish that I had not been given my record; and that I had never known how my account is! 'would that it had been my end (dealth)! my wealth has not availed me, my power (and arguments to defend myself) have gone from me forever! (Q69: Vs25-29)

3. Surah Al-Israa

4. Al-Kitab, Al Zikr, Al Huda, Furqaan, Al Noor

Al-A'raf (Q7: Vs206)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Drniyi4u(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
1) Umm Salama

2) ....he who is given his record in his left hand will say: “Would that I were not given my record or I were not aware of my account. Would that death were final. Of what use has been my wealth to me? I am robbed of all my authority.” (Q69: v25-29)

3) Surah Al Israa

4) Al-Furqaan, Al-Kitaab, Al-Zikr, Al-Noor and Al-Huda.

5) Surah Al-A'raf (Q7, V206)

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by lanrexlan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
1)Umm Salamah

2) "Except those on the Right, (i.e. the pious true believers of Islâmic Monotheism);
In Gardens (Paradise) they will ask one another,
About Al-Mujrimûn (polytheists, criminals, disbelievers), (And they will say to them):
What has caused you to enter Hell?"
They will say: "We were not of those who used to offer the Salât (prayers)
Nor we used to feed Al-Miskin (the poor);
And we used to talk falsehood (all that which Allâh hated) with vain talkers
And we used to belie the Day of Recompense
"Until there came to us (the death) that is certain." Surah Al Mudhathir 74; 39- 47

3)Surah Al-Inshirah,Surah Al falaq,surah An Nas

4)Al Kitab, As Shifa,Al Hudda, Ad Dhikr
,An Noor,Ar Rahma

5)Surah Al Araf
7; 206

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Drniyi4u:
1) Umm Salama

2) ....he who is given his record in his left hand will say: “Would that I were not given my record or I were not aware of my account. Would that death were final. Of what use has been my wealth to me? I am robbed of all my authority.” (Q69: v25-29)

3) Surah Al Israa

4) Al-Furqaan, Al-Kitaab, Al-Zikr, Al-Noor and Al-Huda.

5) Surah Al-A'raf (Q7, V206)
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Omotayor123(f): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
OK. following
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Walexz02(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good initiative... Jazakallah khairan
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by DMainMan: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
nyx 1
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by tintingz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Interesting.
Following *Watching in 3D*
smiley
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by PureLady123(f): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
No question yet?
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Sissie(f): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
All answers below this post won't be scored.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION by Pelummy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Alhamdulilah for this initiative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) / COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer / Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.