Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters (42813 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Benue: David Mark May Lose Seat As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by justjify(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
RAW-BISH... Try this in Kano and you will smell fowl nyash
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bsc:
Nonsense card reader that failed to accredit the formal president, but was very fast to accredit under age... I think say dem don dispose those things..
ogbeni...former not formal...pej stu?
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by RijiyarLemo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
korel9:
God punish Jega and his card readers.

How come the readers didn't detect the close to 1.9 million ghost voters APC got from Kano? angry
Chai! Some people will remain domant foerever! Kano and Lagos States are the most populous states in Nigeria. Compare their total votes and see what you get. Do you think the number of people capture in Ebonyi State will the same as the one in Kano? If your answer is "yes", then you are CLUELESS!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by BLOTRS: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
How is it Mark's fault? they are just trying to expose the inefficiency and unprofessionalism of Benue state INEC.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by fctboy: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
We are waiting for the machine to detect under age voters in Kano and police investigation on the mysterious roasting of Kano INEC commissioner and his family.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Smhart1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why is it only PDP members? somebody should tell Buhari to confess.... nonsense
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by BLOTRS: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
fctboy:
We are waiting for the machine to detect under age voters in Kano and police investigation on the mysterious roasting of Kano INEC commissioner and his family.

abi oh
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by bid4rich(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gradually fowl yansh don dey open[/quote]

wetin dey open am? If na breeze dey open am, dem go use super glue join am back to avoid stories that touch.

Remember Senate Presidency saga, who masterminded it?
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Gboliwe: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Eneze1:
Your source op?

Modified

There are lot of irregularities that mark the last election which needs to be looked into

But the entire universe say it's the fairest because a group of people got a particular position.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by ekea2001: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Je Abia! Ndi oma.Save Africa's entreprenuerial hub!
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by domido(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
See Gobe, omoh see Gobe!!!
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me to learn how we make money here. 20% profit weekly ROI [/size]
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by hamzeiy: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
korel9:
God punish Jega and his card readers.

How come the readers didn't detect the close to 1.9 million ghost voters APC got from Kano? angry

God neva punish you na jega e wnt punish ??
sooo u tnk kano cnt bring 1.9 m votes....then maybe you should travel to the north or just go straight to kano to see fr your sef....dnt stay in one village nd b shouting abt wat you knw nothin of..more than 4 million pple collected pvc in kano so if 1.9 should vote it is even mre fair dn akwa ibom or rivers where they almost had 100 % vote casted...i was a P.O in rivers state with 825 pple under my unit...and i swear to God day wia all ghost.. so what the hell are you saying
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by BLOTRS: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
RijiyarLemo:
Chai! Some people will remain domant foerever! Kano and Lagos States are the most populous states in Nigeria. Compare their total votes and see what you get. Do you think the number of people capture in Ebonyi State will the same as the one in Kano? If your answer is "yes", then you are CLUELESS!
please we are in the era of dullard...don't call him clueless...use the right word 'dullard'...thanks!
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Jarus(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is this the same Daniel Onjeh, NANS president like 12 years ago?
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Eneze1(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gboliwe:

But the entire universe say it's the fairest because a group of people got a particular position.

Which entire universe? the last election was marked by a lot of irregularities in all parts of the country. Some people just decided to keep quiet in order to allow peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by francom(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is a fantastic news. Let's see how the senate president that never saw any wrong doing of the executive, if his Ghana must go is well stuffed will survive this.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by kinibigdeal(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Meaning ambode also have questions to answer
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by chamboy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bsc:
Nonsense card reader that failed to accredit the formal president, but was very fast to accredit under age... I think say dem don dispose those things..
who made u d Age Detector
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by tolu4you: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
What evidence shows that those ghost voters voted for david mark? I dey watch in 3D sha. None of my business.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Forwetinnah: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, it's hypocritical to hold only Mark responsible for using the card reader to rig.... Almost all the candidates in the Just concluded election can boast of same shenanigan... We know...

The ACN wing of APC are just wasting their time. Mark is Senate Leader, end of stooory
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by chocolatelady(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
I beats my imagination what David Mark is still doing at the Senate afte 16yrs, two terms as the Senate President. Tufiakwa, too much of everything is bad. If I were to be Mark, I would have resigned when GEJ lost the election. Imagine somebody from Senate President to floor member or Senate Leader which function is to tell other Senators to close their mouth when they are making noise. Infact I will call him the monitor not even Prefect of the Senate. Mark should have resigned honourably and enjoy his loot. Now cancellation of the election is likely possible or outright declaration of the APC candidate winner.. Na wa for our Politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Bencofi: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
So is na dey realised dat dere is a ghost voters in benue state abi meaning dere wuld be many ghost voters in lagos and kano. Noncesnse kiss
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Sigo86(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm not exonerating David Mark from this malpractice if true, but I'm still waiting to hear the number of voters captured by the card reader in Kano compared to 1.9millionundecided

Am very sure the population of a single L.G.A in kano state is more than d population of ur whole state. Name ur state of origin nd see in2 what I told ya. grin
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by ohemdave(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yoruba tribunal judges are fake,their verdict is equals to the amount paid.If PDP has trashed APC in the National assemble,they should not cook lies and ferment troubles through tribunal to those they perceived as enemy in their abysmal performance in the house.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by ollyruffy: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very simple. Tribunal should do the maths. Call for a cancellation of re-run of the election.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by chocolatelady(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thats why I will always admire Senator Anyim Pius who after becoming the Senate President did not bother to come back as a floor member. He followed the path of honour. Mark , it is better u do the needful before it becomes too late. I rest my case.
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by AlhajiAdemola: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

1 Share

Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't know what Mark is still looking for. Anyway na to cover all the atrocity in d past sha. I will advise him to resign be4 it's too late. Shameless young aged man
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The ACN wing of APC are just wasting their time. Mark is Senate Leader, end of stooory

Tell them Mate
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
I don't know what Mark is still looking for. Anyway na to cover all the atrocity in d past sha. I will advise him to resign be4 it's too late. Shameless young aged man
SMH
Re: Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters by reuben79: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
David mark must go, no amount of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.