Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari (28199 Views)

Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum / Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Iykopee(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2015
The useless dullard of a president shud look for means to provide electricity for 2 many Nigerians are living in darkness. He's busy running from country to country, looking for people whose life were placed on the line for taking on Bokoharam to probe..He shud rather get busy with present challenges if he doesnt want the country to end up running in cycles.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I dare this Daura President who can't remember the name of German Chancellor to do shit.

Moronic dullard whose kinsmen have slaughtered the minority population in the north because of their feudal and religeous purpose.

Quote me wrongly and expect a terrible pain in your head today.

Nonsense Daura President
Another fraudulent Biafra fool in pain! cheesy
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by jomoh: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
dayo23:
senseless post, infact I don't know how you became a Barcelona fan, common sense u lack!

For the barcelona fan part, I've always wondered. In fact he's an embarrassment to real barcelona fans.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Pascal181: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2015
He have my support 2 probe them but hope he's going 2 probe boko haram sect too,or is their killing or maiming of Christians in d north not human right abuse too?
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by fineguy11(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2015
PStacks:

Look, every war comes with indemnity and some sort Óf Collateral Damage.

Its not possible to fight insurgents without innocent people lossing their lives, however it must not be delibrate and it must be kept to a minimum..
i agree with u to some extent...i av watched some of the videos incriminating the nigerian army and i tell u,,if u watch those videos,u will support the current investigations by this administration...lots of innocent men were rounded up and killed just because they were suspected of being bokoharam...the methods used in the process are very crude..if the see bruises on your legs,they will accuse u of being bokoharam that u av been staying in the bushes...if u deny,,the army will beat u to death till u admit it...
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by babardos70: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2015
While not deal with issues that is bordering us first and save the one that was dictated to you by the WESTERN COLONIAL MASTERS for the later. I told you on these forum before that BUHARI will like to please the foreign GOVT. While not start working strictly on your manifesto instead of chasing shadows. Light, employment, water, food and more important than probing amnesty report. If BUHARI want to start probing while not start with the corruption of past regime if he has the liver to do it. I hope your military probing will include the EKITI GATE election.
ARE YOU GOING TO PROBE BOKO HARAM FOR THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THEY KILLED ALSO?
Mr. President stop dancing to the tune of THE SLAVE MASTERS who have already told you what to do during you travelling up and down for nothing.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Iykopee(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2015
PentiumPro:

Sharrappp! Sense you no get!
Take it from me, if at the end, any of those mentioned in the AI report is found wanting in the discharge of his duties, he would face the music.
The only thing you all will shout is Biafra, Biafra and all that nonsense chants!
Nonsense !

Idiotic nematode, if u probe the service chiefs, who will probe Shekau for carrying out vicious atrocities across the north east? Where was AI when these goons were bombing churches, parks, markets etc? U must be struggling for space with ur dullard of a president to be the best dullard.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by PStacks(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
fineguy11:
i agree with u to some extent...i av watched some of the videos incriminating the nigerian army and i tell u,,if u watch those videos,u will support the current investigations by this administration...lots of innocent men were rounded up and killed just because they were suspected of being bokoharam...the methods used in the process are very crude..if the see bruises on your legs,they will accuse u of being bokoharam that u av been staying in the bushes...if u dont deny,,the army will beat u to death till u admit it...

I for one, I'm seriously against Human Crimes. But let's face it. The Army are not Robots, they are Human too!

Do you know what more crimes the insurgents perpetrate against the army too! Its a War!

In war, love and business, everything is fair..

Go look those middle east videos how as ISIS fighter dropped a Figther Jet with Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG). After Dropping the Jet, they caught the Jordanian Pilot, he was just 28, they Caged him and Burnt him..

Gotdanm it, these moafuckers are beasts, they are animals, they don't understand Human Language. Cruelty is the only language they understand.

Force must be met with force. Terror must be met with even greater Terror.

I sympatise with people that lost innocent victims, I doubt most of these people termed innocent are really not that innocent because if you were innocent, u'l have fled those war torn areas. For you to be right at the theatre of War, then I question your innocence.

Every Tree, Every Animal, Every Terrorist , every leaf should be brought down in that Sambisa Forest.. The Sambisa Forest should be leveled to a plain ground..
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
I can't remember when I asked for your opinion neither do I take orders from you on what to write and what not to. You have the option of agreeing or disagreeing with my posts, but whatever I choose to write is absolutely my prerogative.
The guy is right go siddon undecided hope u getting paid for this sha
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Ozedy:
When are they going to probe him for the 2011 massacre.
Was buhari among them in 2011 massacre? U see buhari on that day with cutlass killing people? Guy pls borrow some sense, the law no dey judge that way
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by petermichaels(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2015
He who is heartily probing now should know dat He equally wil b probe in d nearest. Afterall words lyk "war against boko haram,is a war against d north" is liable for probing too.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by uzoexcel(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2015
sometimes u really do need to shut up...hw the hell can u take a sensible move by gmb in naija's fight against terorim nd make it 'an igbo thing'? ihe ne megi nishi?.....stop been a hateful lil person and learn to live with other people

try and gain something from d cartoon below...u sho' do need it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzuWbDHZrU

PentiumPro:
Iboes anxiety and condemnation of this move is their trepidation that their son Ihejirika is the target.
But the list contains other names too, so they should calm down.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by haywire1: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
It is not unexpected. Buhari has never for once supported Military action against BH under GEJ's administration. Instead of him to concern himself with the victims of BH bastards, he's more concerned with probing the military for fighting BH.

Na every time u dey embarrass urself angry angry

Can't u think positively for ones undecided undecided

#
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by fineguy11(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
PStacks:

I for one, I'm seriously against Human Crimes. But let's face it. The Army are not Robots, they are Human too!

Do you know what more crimes the insurgents perpetrate against the army too! Its a War!

In war, love and business, everything is fair..

Go look those middle east videos how as ISIS fighter dropped a Figther Jet with Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG). After Dropping the Jet, they caught the Jordanian Pilot, he was just 28, they Caged him and Burnt him..

Gotdanm it, these moafuckers are beasts, they are animals, they don't understand Human Language. Cruelty is the only language they understand.

Force must be met with force. Terror must be met with even greater Terror.

I sympatise with people that lost innocent victims, I doubt most of these people termed innocent are really not that innocent because if you were innocent, u'l have fled those war torn areas. For you to be right at the theatre of War, then I question your innocence.

Every Tree, Every Animal, Every Terrorist , every leaf should be brought down in that Sambisa Forest.. The Sambisa Forest should be leveled to a plain ground..

in other words,the military under obj were in their right @ODI too..the innocent civilians killed @Odi were not really innocent...this is 21st century not 500bc.where u can burn down a whole village just because somebody frm there did something wrong...
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by abagnalie: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
It is not unexpected. Buhari has never for once supported Military action against BH under GEJ's administration. Instead of him to concern himself with the victims of BH bastards, he's more concerned with probing the military for fighting BH.
common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by irishMO123(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by irishMO123(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
u just lost it bro

go take a nap
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by solonazzy: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Rawani:

That is not true.

“There is no justification for this wanton disregard for the sanctity and dignity of human life. Any ideology that trafficks in terror and violence is a devilish ideology that has no place in a civilized society.

“This is the time for our security agencies and those responsible for the security and well-being of our citizens to intensify vigilance in order to mitigate future occurrences.

“Because, it is inconceivable that despite heavy militarization, terrorists and other criminal elements are still able to terrify the defenceless populations of those areas.

“May God grant us the strength and unity to overcome this.”

- General Muhammadu Buhari | Date: February 18, 2014 (under GEJ's administration)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/borno-massacre-boko-haram-ideology-devilish-buhari/

Your resort to falsehood confirms your lack of anything of substance to criticize this laudable move.

The AG should leave no stone unturned in this investigation, as more information about the sponsors of the blood sucking animals could be gathered in the process. Those that argue that this investigation with possible prosecution and incarceration might negatively affect the morale of the officers should note that as at today, a total of 509 officers and soldiers are facing separate courts martial for offences relating to conspiracy, disobedience to lawful orders, neglect and mutiny as a result of the corruption and impunity that reigned under Goodluck Jonathan's tenure as Commander-in-chief, mostly due to the lack of effective leadership which would have put the service chiefs to task and ensured they were accountable for their actions and inactions. Why should they face the courts while their superiors enjoy their looted billions?

There is no fallen morale worse that that which led frustrated soldiers to shoot at their senior officer some months ago. Apart from the lack of equipment and welfare which could trigger such an extreme action, being asked to round up 200+ civilians to slaughter because ONE person was identified as a neighbour to the rest, definitely leaves mental and psychological scars on these human soldiers.

The period of accountability is here. It should be noted that PMB did not order this investigation (to warrant witch-hunting claims), and his pursuance of this indictment is an indication of his commitment, and is critical to his domestic and international success in the eliminating Boko Haram.
God bless u n increase Ur wisdom

1 Like

Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Rawani: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
solonazzy:

God bless u n increase Ur wisdom

God bless you too, thank you.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by solonazzy: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that APC never supported the war against BH terrorist. They even opposed the tagging of BH terrorists
Dis 1 appears to b sick somehow somehow....if u dnt kno wat to say, just watch d proceedings
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Icecomrade: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Nigeria'sforeign policy has always been pro-western....and since when did looking into Amnesty International report on army atrocities become pro-western.....especially as Amnesty FREQUENTLY criticises Western governments.
Yes....Devout Muslim reverses gay law.

Tell me another joke.

Meanwhile....the Army needs cleaning up. Recall the Civil War atrocities, plus the every day atrocities and human rights abuses committed by the Army since then. If the Amnesty Report leads to changes that would make the Army less of a human rights abuser....and more of a human rights protector....without compromising its ability to defend Nigeria....then I am for such a change.

I want Boko Haram beaten good.I just don't want it at the expense of too many innocent lives.

My assertions aren't meant for scrutiny and appraisal. The western are showing more interest in human right abuse than they ever helping the military curb insurgency.

You didn't think we are at the centre of this crisis and ill timed
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by shakaZuIlu: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2015
dayo23:
senseless post, infact I don't know how you became a Barcelona fan, common sense u lack!

Thunder fire your mama and papa there grin
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Iykopee:

Idiotic nematode, if u probe the service chiefs, who will probe Shekau for carrying out vicious atrocities across the north east? Where was AI when these goons were bombing churches, parks, markets etc? U must be struggling for space with ur dullard of a president to be the best dullard.
Shaaaarp fool!
Nigerians didn't elect Shekau, Nigerians put and pays the service Chiefs and Nigerians demand answer for their professional conducts!
Learn to keep shut in discussing what you don't know a jerk about!
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by mentorandfriend(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
There is a time opposition polictics and criticism becomes outright stu.pidity. You Barcanista, has finally gone insane. But you used to make sense bro. Whatever happened to you...
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by PStacks(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
fineguy11:
in other words,the military under obj were in their right @ODI too..the innocent civilians killed @Odi were not really innocent...this is 21st century not 500bc.where u can burn down a whole village just because somebody frm there did something wrong...

If somebody did something wrong from a village, and the elders of that village can't caution that person but instead shields and harbours that person that's done something wrong, then I suggest that village is no good, it should be leveled to the ground.

You see, my dare brother! A very learned one at that.. Right from the Days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and only Violence Quenchs Violence..

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

When you violently want to hold the Nation to Ransom, then we would violently underscore ur violence be you a militia from OPC, or a Niger-delta militant or an Arewa Boko-haram or an Igbo MASSOB.

Any group that threatens violence must meet with stiff and opposing even greater violence.

If you say you are an animal, then welcome to the zoo!

Don't get me wrong! Casualties of war should be kept to a minimum but its inevitable.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by charles009(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
ochejoseph:
Wrong Approach!

It would have been better if the Attorney General is saddled with local responsibilities

Like How to decongest prisions by evolving innovative solutions that ensures that trial criminal or civil are concluded within a 90 day window with 30 days at most under a judge at any level

That way the hundreds of thousands of awaiting trail suspects will know their fate,

I also sincerely believe that the level of criminality and lawlessness increased as a result of the lackadaisical manner in which trails are handled in Nigeria.

A situation where the chief luncher in a chief Judges Book lunch is an "accused" or a "respondent" in a case being handled by the chief Judge need much to be desired.

Where was Amnesty when American Generals engaged in water Boarding in Abu guraibs Prison, where was Amnesty when Shekau was Nominated By Time Magazine for award.

Our soldiers and their families have made a lot of sacrifices and continue to do so under difficult circumstances and we are grateful to them, they do not need such distraction at this critical period.

Directing the Minister to go on shadow chasing Trip to Sambisa when our Justice system and national legal framework are begging for attention shows that those advising the President are doing this nation a great disservice!

you have spoken so well- Its a clear case of misplaced priorites- I wish he gauges public opinion on matters before proceeding on final charge
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Originalsly: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Good move...see how suddenly soldiers would stop behaving like angry gods .....brutalizing and killing defenseless citizens.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by emerged01(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2015
bettercreature:
You dont act like one sensible opposition you are just creating enemies for yourself and forcing people to love PMB,We need valid points to vote out APC not when you criticize all PMB moves

barcanista is losing it. he should learn to criticize with good points. with that,maybe he can win some of us over.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Will he also probe and act on the report of The International Committee of Jurists led by the illustrious Dr Mensah of Ghana which confirmed that there was "a prima facie evidence of genocide in Biafra"?
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by sublimes: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
All in a bid to please the western powers..
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by onyibajoe(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Help give one suggestion on how to tackle insurgency in the North East.
seunmsg:
That's a welcome development. The incoming AG should thoroughly investigate the report and ensure only those who have committed war crimes are prosecuted and punished.

Only PDP criminals who used some Nigerian soldiers to commit war crimes in the North East will come out to criticise the attempt to investigate Amnesty Internationals report. Majority of Nigerians want the report investigated and the whole truth about the war crimes committed during the war revealed.
Re: Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
You are joking!right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.