Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. (73515 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Larryfest(m): 4:19am On May 10, 2022
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....

89 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23am On May 10, 2022
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

To start with,
@OP, do you have kids yet?!

We even think say na crates of egg Oga dey talk o!
That was actually the first thing that came to our mind(s)!!

Rexymania:
Na you open my eyes o shocked I think say real egg until I saw your comment o
SoapQueen:

I swear down and I was like "Wait....What.?""
rollywise:

Same here o. What some women cannot do does not exist
Advancedman:

Me too only to hear fertility egg haahaa.
Patrioticbreed9:

I Tell you o
So we aren't the only ones that saw that?!
Lol cheesy

557 Likes 50 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27am On May 10, 2022
When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.
It is finished!!!

349 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by superCleanworks(m): 4:37am On May 10, 2022
What else is left to see or hear?
This one choke

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 4:40am On May 10, 2022
Larryfest:
Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!
She bought a brand new Samsung phone with money she got from selling her eggs? And let me be sure... it is not that you are bothered that she sold her eggs but that with money tight as it ls with you, she chose to spend the money she got on a brand new Samsung phone, am I right?, undecided

282 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 4:47am On May 10, 2022
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.

976 Likes 77 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.
This makes good sense.
But no wife should ever do that without the knowledge of her hubby.... which you also affirm.

415 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 4:55am On May 10, 2022
post=112684849:

This makes good sense.
But no wife should ever do that without the knowledge of her hubby.... which you also affirm.

Exactly

101 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by AutoBodyParts(m): 4:56am On May 10, 2022
This lady no send you Lai Lai. Make marriage nọ go kill you oh. If anything happens to you na her pun a she go dey sell

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by dsmooth1(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2022
that is what I call crazy and aggressive business woman
involved in a safe form of soft money ritual

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Tonypens48(m): 5:10am On May 10, 2022
E no easy for some married people. God go see una through.

Kindly check my signature for your Academic writing service

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:13am On May 10, 2022
Op no Kee yasef for woma mats oh! Which one be sleepless night?
Since sapa hold you for now you no need pour ur seme for the egg so that e no go turn belle and better not to waste am as messes wey she go still buy pad on top, she flipped am for one Sammy fon. She fit still sell next month own to pay rent.
On a serious note, she didn't do well at all and you need to be wary of her because from selling of egg she can graduate into ol**ho.
In all, don't Kee yourself for woman matter. If e taya you, better move on than to be sorry.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cococandy(f): 5:22am On May 10, 2022
grin Lmao

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cococandy(f): 5:24am On May 10, 2022
post=112684605:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

To start with,
@OP, do you have kids yet?!
I’ve never heard of something like this before grin

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:42am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Really? I didn't know this. Sounds like a business opportunity to create a tech Startup for people who need to purchase eggs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On May 10, 2022
cococandy:

I’ve never heard of something like this before grin
Since we were young,
And now we are getting old,
We have never ever heard or seen something laidis before.
We swear down!

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On May 10, 2022
truthsayer009:

Really? I didn't know this. Sounds like a business opportunity to create a tech Startup for people who need to purchase eggs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dat one don dey teytey now.
Fertility clinic....

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by dominique(f): 5:58am On May 10, 2022
Absolutely nothing wrong with selling of her eggs but using it to buy a new phone knowing the financial situation is extremely selfish of her. The reason she didn't tell you she wanted to sell her eggs was because she wanted to use the money for herself. If she had told you that she wanted to sell the eggs to take care of bills, it's you that will be driving her to the fertility clinic every month o

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On May 10, 2022
dominique:
Absolutely nothing wrong with selling of her eggs but using it to buy a new phone knowing the financial situation is extremely selfish of her. The reason she didn't tell you she wanted to sell her eggs was because she wanted to use the money for herself.
If she had told you that she wanted to sell the eggs to take care of bills, it's you that will be driving her to the fertility clinic every month o
Hmmmm, this is deep!
Words of a wise lady.

Oga OP, @the bolded, no be so ?!

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cenaman(m): 6:02am On May 10, 2022
Sell egg! She get poultry?

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:04am On May 10, 2022
Sh*t happens

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by meobizy(f): 6:05am On May 10, 2022
Which kind of fantasy is this?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by PDPGuy: 6:14am On May 10, 2022
cococandy:
grin Lmao
This topic gave me some much needed comic relief grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by chatinent: 6:25am On May 10, 2022
So that's what all those womanhood groups do?

Sell eggs just to buy a phone?
I am highly disappointed in the way most humans worship material things.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by dopedan(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2022
I swallow my words

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by HarunaWest(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2022
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

She is a vain 'materialistic' person. This kind woman go soon abandon you dey follow another man. Going through such procedure without informing you is bad. What if things went south? even though we know it's almost a harmless procedure. She also lied when you asked how she got the phone. You are living with a time bomb. Try hustle, make money and divorce her. You don't need such lady in your life.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by 2dice01: 7:04am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

You haven't seen anything yet
Comrade reduce the volume of thy vawulence grin embarassed

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2022
truthsayer009:

cheesy You'll face many ethical issues bro.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by frozen70(f): 7:13am On May 10, 2022
Larryfest:

If not that she used the proceed to buy phone, she would have used the money to start something doing that will bring income to the family

Pls find out if she has more eggs to sell, so that you guys can do business with it

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Larryfest(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2022
frozen70:

If not that she used the proceed to buy phone, she would have used the money to start something doing that will bring income to the family

Pls find out if she has more eggs to sell, so that you guys can do business with it
Ahahaha pls don't make me laugh... More eggs to sell Even this one she sold I'm so pissed off about it, who knows if there will be consequences later.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cococandy(f): 7:33am On May 10, 2022
PDPGuy:

This topic gave me some much needed comic relief grin
indeed grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Larryfest(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2022
HarunaWest:

She is a vain 'materialistic' person. This kind woman go soon abandon you dey follow another man. Going through such procedure without informing you is bad. What if things went south? even though we know it's almost a harmless procedure. She also lied when you asked how she got the phone. You are living with a time bomb. Try hustle, make money and divorce her. You don't need such lady in your life.
She wasn't like this before or maybe I didn't notice because things were good but one thing I'm certain of is that peer group pressure is really dealing with her.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.