Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online (53446 Views)

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Bolosiye: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Hard work pays Baba olowo
but hard drugs pays better at ur peril. Good luck to him
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by goodgate: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2015
toyetade:
So what should we do with your house. congrats and he should stop showing off. There are richer people all over the world and no one care about what they have.
POVERTY in EXPRESSIVE ACTION!!!!!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by fistonati(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2015
COCAINE, APC money or wateva, atlist he built a mansion
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2015
goodgate:
POVERTY in EXPRESSIVE ACTION!!!!!

That is not expression of poverty. I am really blessed. I live in the Western world and you don't see anyone flaunting their wealth all over the place as we do in Nigeria. If God has bless you enjoy it and don't start showing off to others . There are so many other things that you don't have but others have . This is why we have plenty of armed robbers and many being chased about with black power because of their so called material possession. Being while we don't know whether the wealth is from the music business or some other illegitimate way as some people are alleging

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by jornie(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2015
V
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by simdam500(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beautiful home... how much does it cost
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by mightycrown1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA
NO. NA YEEBOO E BE

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by maestroz: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just these pixs and you are praising him, wait till I post mine. You go no say mohammed na muslim
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by yungflipmod411(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
baba God bless ma hustle
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by seunoni34(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA
ode!
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by manie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nonybb:
Never heard of his musical works before

He is very popular among the Yorubas.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by ajepako(f): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
He deserves it and more..

He has come a long way..

May he live long to enjoy it..

And may we all have goodluck to crown our hardwork too

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by redsun(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
That guy is great performer and he appears very polished. I love his music,even though I don't under most of his lyrics.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by squarelead(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
K1 d ultimate, really love this sir, one day I will rejoice that I am blessed indeed in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Olaone1: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin my brother from another mother. i hail oooooooooo. eku ishe sir. trust all is well with you cheesy
I have really missed you oo. Chai! Our one and only Buzugee. The man who understands the Bible. grin Adeboye stands NO fuc.king chance. cheesy

You deactivated Obadiah777 just like that. Na wa, oo. Hope you are smashing dem batties real good cheesy cheesy
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 14, 2015
carozy112:
He try

Heyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.