Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online (53448 Views)

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
shyna01:

that's no peacock... how's the end of the world coming?
world is never ending. its a rebirth. one empire will die and another will be born. however the one that will be born this time will be a celestial empire not run by carnal men.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by kasmail(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Damalex4luv:

May thunder strike your left yansh.. mumu biafra

Baddest nigga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by WIZGUY69(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA
you think say Na iboe cheesy

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by 2sex(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
forgiveness:

because some people used them for security.
lol
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by holyokoto(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Damalex4luv:

May thunder strike your left yansh.. mumu biafra

Una dey f**k up, No worry Biafra is coming
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by yinkarh187(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
2sex:
My Uncle has those birds in his house last time I went to his house. E b like say na wetin dey reign for top millionaires b that.
u want us to know say you're related to a millioniare...we don hear
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by omojeesu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is good to be rich, but let us also be rich in God. May he live long to enjoy the fruit of his labour.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
world is never ending. its a rebirth. one empire will die and another will be born. however the one that will be born this time will be a celestial empire not run by carnal men.
I see
how can I get info/read more on the bases of your faith/believe(I.e we are all Jesus among others), all these things u believe in?
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
shyna01:

I see
how can I get info/read more on the bases of your faith/believe(I.e we are all Jesus among others), all these things u believe in?
start with the bible and the LORD will lead you to all the rivers of living waters if he sees you are genuinely seeking for wisdom and knowledge wink

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
start with the bible and the LORD will lead you to all the rivers of living waters if he sees you are genuinely seeking for wisdom and knowledge wink
currently studying it AGAIN
pls don't make me beg
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sweetgala(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
that ostrich looks anemic and like it has HIV. lmao. that aint no well fed ostrich grin

Have you seen an ostrich in correst captivity of in the wild , trust me the African ostrich looks like that.

There might be illness or effects of inproper malnutrition but it does not show in the physical appearance as I see it. And I know a thing or two about these birds

Things like lack of healthy feathers or conditions of the glands may be a better way of signifying that
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by phollybee(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA
while u b Carabar

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by alokongbo: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @Wasiu u try gaaaaaaaan

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
shyna01:

currently studying it AGAIN
pls don't make me beg
ok you have to understand that the bible is only a fraction of the knowledge. the bible is the gateway. once you have conquered the bible, then the other gateways will open

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. << SO AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE ARE MANY MORE KNOWLEDGE OUT THERE. THE BIBLE IS THE GATEWAY BUT YOU HAVE TO CONQUER IT FIRST BEFORE YOU GET TO THE HIDDEN MANNA. THIS IS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WHO OVERCOMES I WILL GIVE TO EAT OF THE HIDDEN MANNA. THAT HIDDEN MANNA IS ESOTERIC WISDOM. MAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO TEACH YOU THAT. ANYONE WILL BE BREAKING CELESTIAL CODES TEACHING YOU CELESTIAL WISDOM. THIS IS WHY IT IS CALLED THE HIDDEN MANNA. YOU HAVE TO EARN IT AND THEN THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=sweetgala post=34713017]

Have you seen an ostrich in correst captivity of in the wild , trust me the African ostrich looks like that.

There might be illness or effects of inproper malnutrition but it does not show in the physical appearance as I see it. And I know a thing or two about these birds

Things like lack of healthy feathers or conditions of the glands may be a better way of signifying that [/quote ]

well i gotta tell you brah, this ostrich has the most dishevelled feathers i have ever seen on any bird. so you just shot yourself in the foot
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sweetgala(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=34713338][/quote]

I beg to differ, you are looking at the side view of an ostrich which is otherwise full in weight , and you have concluded that the sparse feathers in your view are poor ..

Your matter done tire me, you are either programmed to hate, or something is wrong
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
sweetgala:

I beg to differ, you are looking at the side view of an ostrich which is otherwise full in weight , and you have concluded that the sparse feathers in your view are poor ..

Your matter done tire me, you are either programmed to hate, or something is wrong
apparently you have not seen what a healthy ostrich is supposed to look like. do you want me to post pictures ? smiley
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
How can he build this kind of house from singing just fuji music Buhari should probe him jor!

Just Fuji? u must be omo Ibo or Omo Hausa.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Ayus34(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
I smell Buruji, things here.

There is no way music can support this man's lifestyle, but hey the US is looking for Buruji and not him.
I believe y know fuji music was d raining music till tye early 20's before hip hop,this guyz has crazy abd die hard fans till dates far above hip hop....so they make so much money....though im not a fan fuji.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
ok you have to understand that the bible is only a fraction of the knowledge. the bible is the gateway. once you have conquered the bible, then the other gateways will open

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. << SO AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE ARE MANY MORE KNOWLEDGE OUT THERE. THE BIBLE IS THE GATEWAY BUT YOU HAVE TO CONQUER IT FIRST BEFORE YOU GET TO THE HIDDEN MANNA. THIS IS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WHO OVERCOMES I WILL GIVE TO EAT OF THE HIDDEN MANNA. THAT HIDDEN MANNA IS ESOTERIC WISDOM. MAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO TEACH YOU THAT. ANYONE WILL BE BREAKING CELESTIAL CODES TEACHING YOU CELESTIAL WISDOM. THIS IS WHY IT IS CALLED THE HIDDEN MANNA. YOU HAVE TO EARN IT AND THEN THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS
1.) how will I know I have conquered the Bible?
2.) what is the assurance that the ESOTERIC WISDOM I'm getting isn't carnal?
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
K1 has paid hs dues.
Even though say na Amala carrier b hm customers.
Toto abuga,gaaji,laide fowosere,lamex,akin fijabi,oyefeso n co.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by redsun(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
D house is kul
D tortoise is disgustin

He is a wise guy,that is why he appreciates the tortoise. Anybody that appreciates nature knows why he/she is alive and they don't slack in life.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
shyna01:

1.) how will I know I have conquered the Bible?
2.) what is the assurance that the ESOTERIC WISDOM I'm getting isn't carnal?
[b]ok a few things

1-how do you know if you have conquered the bible ? when you start seeing the world in it. when it is no longer a story book but you actually see the history of the world in it. and you can decipher what is allegorical and symbolic and what is literal. however I will tell you something. you have to start this journey under a true teacher ( not fake pastors like oyakhilome and oyedepo ). and once you get a taste of how sweet it is to decipher allegories, it becomes addictive and then you get to a point you start to self sustain and start reading on your own. and if the LORD sees you fit, he will lead you to the hidden manna but another thing is that the hidden manna is not meant for everyone. it is a gift of the spirit. its a body of christ with different functions so you may have another gift. i say this because not everyone on this journey has that hidden manna. but if you want me to lead you to how most people began this journey, i would say go to youtube and type in hebrew israelites. these are prophets set up to give you that initial wisdom. initial wisdom like who is who in the bible. like the white man is esau / edom. the arab is ishmael, the negro is jacob, the ethiopian is cush etc etc. now when you know who these people are, you start to see the world in the scriptures and it gets addictive from then on. the trans-atlantic slavery of our people is written in it for exxample[/b]

deuteronomy 28 vs 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

SO ABOVE IS THE YOKE OF IRON PUT ON OUR NECKS IN SLAVERY. SO NOW I HAVE CONNECTED ONE DOT FOR YOU. AND THATS HOW THE JOURNEY STARTS. SO THE BIBLE IS REAL. ITS A REAL LIVING BOOK. BUT IN THE CHURCHES THEY READ IT LIKE IT IS FICTION.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by jsunex(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Can he sleep in two rooms at a time.. Waste of money
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Olaone1: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
[b]ok a few things

1-how do you know if you have conquered the bible ? when you start seeing the world in it. when it is no longer a story book but you actually see the history of the world in it. and you can decipher what is allegorical and symbolic and what is literal. however I will tell you something. you have to start this journey under a true teacher ( not fake pastors like oyakhilome and oyedepo ). and once you get a taste of how sweet it is to decipher allegories, it becomes addictive and then you get to a point you start to self sustain and start reading on your own. and if the LORD sees you fit, he will lead you to the hidden manna but another thing is that the hidden manna is not meant for everyone. it is a gift of the spirit. its a body of christ with different functions so you may have another gift. i say this because not everyone on this journey has that hidden manna. but if you want me to lead you to how most people began this journey, i would say go to youtube and type in hebrew israelites. these are prophets set up to give you that initial wisdom. initial wisdom like who is who in the bible. like the white man is esau / edom. the arab is ishmael, the negro is jacob, the ethiopian is cush etc etc. now when you know who these people are, you start to see the world in the scriptures and it gets addictive from then on. the trans-atlantic slavery of our people is written in it for exxample[/b]

deuteronomy 28 vs 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

SO ABOVE IS THE YOKE OF IRON PUT ON OUR NECKS IN SLAVERY. SO NOW I HAVE CONNECTED ONE DOT FOR YOU. AND THATS HOW THE JOURNEY STARTS. SO THE BIBLE IS REAL. ITS A REAL LIVING BOOK. BUT IN THE CHURCHES THEY READ IT LIKE IT IS FICTION.
Buzugee, is that you? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by redsun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
jsunex:
Can he sleep in two rooms at a time.. Waste of money

Way better than cages in Europe they call terrace houses,semi detached,flats and bungalows that feels like prisons. With neighbours constantly at loggerheafs as a result of intrusions and noise nuisance. No privacy.

You only live once.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by kinibigdeal(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2015
As you can see the osthrich is sad
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by stinggy(m): 12:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Nice house with large expanse of land. But I was expecting a better roofing than this. C'mon the architect should have used modern stone-coated roof tiles.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2015
LesbianBoy:
How can he build this kind of house from singing just fuji music Buhari should probe him jor!
be like say u dont know that those fuji artiste are very rich
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Dino2002: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2015
I join u thank GOD.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by bossmeround(f): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2015
d house nice may God help us too ,to bluid sometin lk this amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.