Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online (53447 Views)

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Segadem(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA
who let d dog out

5 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by hannysur8(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mayegun General.....Orindowo Orindola, Oluomo gbogbo Ijebu

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by bornmekus: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good one
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by corkpikin(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wait first .....

Now I'm back that is my 2022 FIGURE OUT THE NEXT BILLIONAIRE PROGRAM I' m gonna put my money where my mouth is. S
Staytune.... Corkpikin fm 69.4
angry

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by omanifrank(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
kk
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by celeron40(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
you must be omo ibo or omo hausa
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by celeron40(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
you must be omo ibo or omo hausa
Baba, profile name yin lagbara o!
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by domopps(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
So he lives with Animals abi! In that Giant house only him and Animals!

Karma is wicked ! What does it profit K1 to build this big Mansion and lives there alone with Animals!

Cheeeeeers
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by breakeven: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
God has blessed you man. Go on and live the life. Always remember that it is God favour.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by kestolove95(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Looks like mine
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by holyokoto(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Segadem:
who let d dog out

meaning
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by forgiveness: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
2sex:
My Uncle has those birds in his house last time I went to his house. E b like say na wetin dey reign for top millionaires b that.

because some people used them for security.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by DisGuy: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice house

Love the greenery!!
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by peeta89(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
All these Fuji stars that are pushing drugs under the guise of singing songs.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Omojayejaye(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
K1..the ultimate..."eyin mama e sempe"
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by bumtos(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
The man na [b]YOLOBA[/
Hun un, na igbo man.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by nerodenero: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bobo no go die unless to ba darugbo, Bobo.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sweetgala(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA

lol... I like your style grin

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
celeron40:
Baba, profile name yin lagbara o!
I dey hail you from corner side of my room, no clubs today,no ashawo today. Bar Kudi,Bar wahala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by hardisha81(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
smileyHhhmmm, see money... smileyHhhmmm, see money...
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by ElFenomeno1: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Awesome.....
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
How can he build this kind of house from singing just fuji music Buhari should probe him jor!
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sweetgala(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
he try. but please feed that malnourished peacock. or whatever that disheveled bird with long neck is called.

That is an ostrich, looks well feed to me they all look like that don't worry.
However I have issues with putting the birds in cages, all those birds are hitherto flightless , he need not worry about his money flying away.

Those are large birds and he either needs much larger fenced courtyard to keep them in or let them wander freely on his ground and beautify the place.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by sukkot: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
sweetgala:

That is an ostrich, looks well feed to me they all look like that don't worry.
However I have issues with putting the birds in cages, all those birds are hitherto flightless , he need not worry about his money flying away.

Those are large birds and he would either needs much larger fenced courtyard to keep them in or let them wander freely on his ground and beautify the place.
that ostrich looks anemic and like it has HIV. lmao. that aint no well fed ostrich grin
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Damalex4luv(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
holyokoto:
The man na YOLOBA
May thunder strike your left yansh.. mumu biafra

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
So what should we do with your house. congrats and he should stop showing off. There are richer people all over the world and no one care about what they have.
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by darediamond(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Meeen see tittle: " D houe is kul. D tortoise is disgustin" se na part one or part 2?
grin grin grin
People get bad mouth ooo!
KoredeBellosMum:
D house is kul
D tortoise is disgustin
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by money121(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shuuu is that not Longspan Aluminium..
k1 you for my hand big tym..

You shuld hv inform ur engr to make used of stone coated roofing tile..
I believe you have the money...

Well is non of my business..

Incase you own another mansion to build...

Dont forget to call/whatsapp me on 08085310359 for your authentic stone coated roofing tile..

With 50yrs warranty...
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by meryln(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
KWAM 1
The Ultimate!!!
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
he try. but please feed that malnourished peacock. or whatever that disheveled bird with long neck is called.
that's no peacock... how's the end of the world coming?
Re: KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online by kasmail(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
I smell Buruji, things here.

There is no way music can support this man's lifestyle, but hey the US is looking for Buruji and not him.

U need brain surgery grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.