Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF (6767 Views)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Dezzx(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Fashola a confirmed Tinubu boy would be the closest to the President

Fashola is undergoing his grooming for 2023 from Buhari

I see a Fashola Northern Xtian aka Dogara ticket for 2023
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Yehman(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmm, from Nigeria to England back to Nigeria then to Chad and Niger came back and went to Germany for G7 meeting and days ago I was happy to welcome him after G7 meeting to start changing things immediately but I didn't know he will be going to South Africa for AU meeting... Next week he is going Libya for IN meeting then upper week to Mecca ... Please is travelling part of the promise he made during his campaign? Change oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by tunjiajayi: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Keep dreaming! Wake up...
An IgboMAN is Nigeria next president...

thought you biafrans want out.

igbo president in Biafra so should you postulate.

flat head analysis and projection.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by citizenY(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you assuming that the presidencial slot would go back to the West after Buhari??

keep fingers crossed. The answer is buried in the womb of time. Let's see How it plays out.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Macelliot(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
tunjiajayi:

An Igbo Man will rule you. Take it or leave it... Thanks.. Bless your heart!
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by citizenY(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you assuming that the presidencial slot would go back to the West after Buhari??

keep fingers crossed. The answer is buried in the womb of time. Let's see How it plays out.

Are you nominating Nnamdi Kanu already? My PVC is permanently in my purse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Macelliot(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
tunjiajayi:

An Igbo Man will rule you. Take it or leave it... Thanks.. Bless your heart!
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by tunjiajayi: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Macelliot:

An Igbo Man will rule you. Take it or leave it...
Thanks.. Bless your heart!

may your wishes and prayers be answered an igbo man would rule biafra.

don't you want biafra anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by aderonila18: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
tunjiajayi:

Clearly they don't even know what they want grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Change2015(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
mployer:

You are probably behind the news. Fashola and Tinubu are not in the same camp within the APC.

This is even a bad news for Tinubu.

Lol. Op miss road well well
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Macelliot(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
tunjiajayi:

I'm not a pro-Biafra.. I'm a pro Igbo-greatness.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by ComradeAbu(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
I hail Buhari for all his decisions.

Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by chibaic(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
when you are a self centered man that is what you get,fashola is a good man and cannot be in the same camp with tinubu,tinubu is a greedy politicians who is always after what he will get at a point in time,he has not seen somthing yet let the list be release first.when you are a self centered man that is what you get,fashola is a good man and cannot be in the same camp with tinubu,tinubu is a greedy politicians who is always after what he will get at a point in time,he has not seen somthing yet let the list be release first.when you are a self centered man that is what you get,fashola is a good man and cannot be in the same camp with tinubu,tinubu is a greedy politicians who is always after what he will get at a point in time,he has not seen somthing yet let the list be release first.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Demainman1: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
TINUBU IS NOT GOD!!

He relevance will be dependent on BUHARI. He can't do shit if BUHARI does not want him.

BUHARI is the president not TINUBU.

TINUBU's jagaban starts and ends in Lagos for now, except someway or somehow his boi Osibanjo becomes the president.

And even then his boi may grow some balls and free himself since the president calls all the shot in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by saintneo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good news, we will have an active SGF.

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria Blog, click to read - Electricity Industry in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Babatundetinubu: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
My anointed will be SGF.....I spoke to Buhari about this even before the elections..... cheesy....after which I shall move for him to be the President after Buhari.... sad
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tinibu will never support fashola for SGF.

Him and fashola dey different world.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by Christoskurion: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
A mere speculative journalism with an unreliable source.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by disumusa: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
vimi:
Tinubu will always win na, since no one can stand his destructive mouth perfume
son of cannibalisin
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by tafrica(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
mployer:

You are probably behind the news. Fashola and Tinubu are not in the same camp within the APC.

This is even a bad news for Tinubu.

Unfortunately, OP doesn't know.
BTW, is this CHANGE all about rewarding Tinubu and his allies with juicy positions? We need re-orientation, we should stop this act of BUTT-KISSING.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by kettykings: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
What really is the role of the SGF and how relevant is the sgf in the scheme of things. I hope fashola gets it other wise buhari is a clueless fool. Like the type they have in osun state with his hyped up GDP figures and fictitious longest run way airport in a statically dormant region yet he can not pay common minimum wage.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by WealthMeansBlog: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerialstartup In Nigeria here http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by attacker231: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
kettykings:
What really is the role of the SGF and how relevant is the sgf in the scheme of things. I hope fashola gets it other wise buhari is a clueless fool. Like the type they have in osun state with his hyped up GDP figures and fictitious longest run way airport in a statically dormant region yet he can not pay common minimum wage.
[/s]

Yeebhoe bitter fool. Akpu dunce from the worthless tribe
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by darelar(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Keep dreaming! Wake up...
An IgboMAN is Nigeria next president...
igbo man for Nigeria president not biafra president again? Good to know that igbo still want to remain as part of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF by gebest: 5:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Well deserve so that he can teach buhari how to actually change nigeria for good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test / Lagos Urges FG To Help Prevent Erosion, Protect Coastline / Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.