Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB (5463 Views)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by chiedu7: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Emperor4God(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Okaka27(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
YET ANOTHER THREAD FOR TANOIDS...

CONSOLE YASELFS, UNA NEED AM AFTER THE HEARTBREAK FROM MARCH 28TH grin grin

AFTER U HAVE FINISHED ALL THE NONSENSE....

THAT MAN IS STILL UR PRESIDENT WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by NaMe4: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you're from the same part of the country as the president,i wonder why you're always criticizing your fellow northerner

Very horrible way to reason!

So you always criticised GEJ because he wasn't from the same part of the Country with you.

Any public office holder from my village that messes up must be sanctioned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2015
NaMe4:

Very horrible way to reason!

So you always criticised GEJ because he wasn't from the same part of the Country with you.

Any public office holder from my village that messes up must be sanctioned!
nope,Musa Ibrahim always take it personal,he just criticizes the president for no reason most times
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by CashVessel(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Maghan37:
U mean d president of chile
If he's from the same part of the country as PMB, does it mean he won't be factual about issues. Your type do and say more to divide Nigeria instead of uniting her. PMB should be quick to pick an adviser on foreign affairs to save us this kinda mess.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you're from the same part of the country as the president,i wonder why you're always criticizing your fellow northerner

Ooo because we are both from North, I shouldn't criticize him? Sounds dumb or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Maghan37: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2015
CashVessel:

If he's from the same part of the country as PMB, does it mean he won't be factual about issues. Your type do and say more to divide Nigeria instead of uniting her. PMB should be quick to pick an adviser on foreign affairs to save us this kinda mess.
U mean she and my response was meant 2 verify & not 2 divide or make any claim.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Ooo because we are both from North, I shouldn't criticize him? Sounds dumb or don't you think so?
Iwo lomo,na you sabi
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by 400billionman: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2015
The last sentence got me.

Their chief defence of staff

They finally swept that certificate issue under the carpets. Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by 400billionman: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
The mess was your GEJ.

All liars will goto hell.

You guys made the office of the President look so easy as typing a sentence/insult on nairaland. Now your mighty savior the daura duullard is no longer at ease on the same seat..

Nairaland has edited Duullard to mean President. Nawa o.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by 400billionman: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2015
chilet4cici:
from clueless to brainless

Frying pan to fire..
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by MalcoImX: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2015
400billionman:

All liars will goto hell.

You guys made the office of the President look so easy as typing a sentence/insult on nairaland. Now your mighty savior the daura duullard is no longer at ease on the same seat..

Nairaland has edited Duullard to mean President. Nawa o.
Yo man! All liars will go to hell, and if there's justice GEJ will be numero uno.
Re: Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Dullard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally see video how unknown gunmen burnt DSS office Anambra state / Sanusi Hits Banks Again: Calls Them 'Gambling Centers' / Patience Jonathan To Light National Christmas Tree In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.