Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (71037 Views)

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by favourelisha(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
They are satanoids,agents of darkness(ISIS) and ishmaelites.
Gejpresident:
God using church to do great things world wide

Why Satan using Islam to destroy mankind world wide

God punish Islam and MuhamMad

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by manutdrichie(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
I only see plaza
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by mmsen: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
With all the money these churches extract from gullible people they should be able to use it to put in place necessities.

My question is why do church members need a hospital if their god is all powerful and has predestined everything?

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice job
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by salomycruz: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Awwwww my church...God bless you pst wole oladiyun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by BLOTRS: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
All Glory to Jesus...nice work pastor! may God bless you!
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

God punish Islam and MuhamMad.

eg Pakistan Syria Egypt Iraq Iran Somalia Yemen Isis iqada Taliban bokoharam ashabab and many more
Anywhere there is problem in this world check the cos is Islam

My good people of nairaland there is no today u turn to your satalite TV eg CNN aljazeera BBC that u gonna see good thing coming from Muslim world, middle east everyday bombing, killing everyday

God why didn't u allow ismeal die with that useless girl.

God why didn't u allow MuhamMad to be use by Satan to start a religion called Islam

God pls do something or else this good world u created Islam want to destroy it
DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD IS A MUSLIM?

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by BLOTRS: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
mmsen:
With all the money these churches extract from gullible people they should be able to use it to put in place necessities.

My question is why do a church members need a hospital if their god is all powerful and has predestined everything?
me also wonder why some religion of peace guys fight for God
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by seunlara(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice one. I hope it's free

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by hardisha81(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
it's a good move nd welcome development...but religions hurt us in Africa more than favour...why? undecidedit's a good move nd welcome development...but religions hurt us in Africa more than favour...why?
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by hannysur8(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

eg Pakistan Syria Egypt Iraq Iran Somalia Yemen Isis iqada Taliban bokoharam ashabab and many more

My good people of nairaland there is no today u turn to your satalite TV eg CNN aljazeera BBC that u gonna see good thing coming from Muslim world, middle east everyday bombing, killing everyday

God why didn't u allow MuhamMad to be use by Satan to start a religion called Islam

Reasons why u have to convert to Islam

1. Converting to Islam liberates a
person from slavery to manmade systems
and lifestyles.
Islam emancipates the mind from
superstitions and uncertainties; it liberates
the soul from sin and corruption and frees
the conscience from oppression and fear.
Submission to the will of God, does not
curtail freedom, on the contrary it gives a
very high degree of freedom by freeing the
mind from superstitions and filling it with
truth and knowledge.
Once a person accepts Islam they are no
longer slaves to fashion, or consumerism,
and they are free from the slavery of a
monetary system designed to subjugate the
people. On a smaller but equally as
important scale Islam liberates a person
from the superstitions that rule the lives of
those not truly submitted to God. A believer
knows that good and bad luck do not exist.
Both the good and the bad aspects of our
lives come from God and as Prophet
Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings
of God be upon him, explains all the affairs
of a believer are good, “If he is granted
ease then he is thankful, and this is good
for him. And if he is afflicted with a
hardship, he perseveres, and this is good
for him”.[1]
After a person is freed from manmade
systems and lifestyles he or she is free to
worship God in the correct manner. A
believer is able to put his trust and hope in
God and sincerely seek His mercy.

2. Converting to Islam allows a person
to truly experience God’s love.
Converting to Islam allows a person to
achieve God’s love by following His guide
to life - the Quran, and the authentic
teachings and traditions of Prophet
Muhammad. When God created the world
He did not abandon it to instability and
insecurity. He sent a rope, firm and steady,
and by holding tightly to this rope an
insignificant human being can achieve
greatness and eternal peace. In the words
of Quran, God makes His desires perfectly
clear, however human beings have free will
and are free to either please or displease
God.
Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If
you (really) love God then follow me
(i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow
the Qur'an and the Sunnah), God will
love you and forgive you your sins. And
Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most
Merciful." (Quran 3:33)
And whoever seeks a religion other
than Islam, it will never be accepted of
him, and in the Hereafter he will be one
of the losers. (Quran 3:85)
There is no compulsion in religion.
Verily, the Right Path has become
distinct from the wrong path. Whoever
disbelieves in Taghut[2] and believes in
God, then he has grasped the most
trustworthy handhold that will never
break. And God is All-Hearer, All-
Knower. (Quran 2:256)

3. A benefit of converting to Islam is
that God promises Paradise to the
believer.
Paradise, as described in many verses of
Quran, is a place of eternal bliss and it is
promised to believers. God shows his
mercy to the believers by rewarding them
with Paradise. Whoever denies God or
worships something with, or instead of
Him, or claims that God has a son or
daughter or partner, will be doomed in the
Hereafter to the hellfire. Converting to
Islam will save a person from the torment
of the grave, suffering on the Day of
Judgement and eternal hellfire.
“And those who believe (in the Oneness
of God) and do righteous good deeds, to
them We shall surely give lofty
dwellings in Paradise, underneath
which rivers flow, to live therein
forever. Excellent is the reward of the
workers.” (Quran 29: 58)

4. Happiness, tranquillity and inner
peace and can be achieved by converting
to Islam.
Islam itself is inherently associated with
inner peace and tranquillity. The words
Islam, Muslim and salaam (peace) all come
from the root word “Sa - la – ma” denoting
peace, security, and safety. When one
submits to the will of God he or she will
experience an innate sense of security and
peacefulness.
Perfect happiness exists only in
Paradise. There we will find total peace,
tranquillity and security and be free from
the fear, anxiety and pain that are part of
the human condition. However the
guidelines provided by Islam allow us,
imperfect humans, to seek happiness in this
world. The key to being happy in this
world and the next is seeking the pleasure
of God, and worshipping Him, without
associating partners with Him.

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by judges: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
this is wonderful. if those churches that own schools can reduce their school fees to level that a poor can go, they forget that poor man pay tithes and made some contribution to that school. see hospital free here now. I want to believe that the poor man will have access
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by ElijahFobs: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

Am a Christian and I love and respect oda pple's religion... But the truth is that the world can never be a peaceful place with people like you in it...I wish you long life with abundance wisdom cos its obvious you lack wisdom...pls make dis ur prayer pointtonite....I want to be a fool no more...no offense tho...good nyt

6 Likes

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by kehinde1588(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

God punish Islam, allah and MuhamMad.

My good people of nairaland there is no day u turn to your satalite TV eg CNN aljazeera BBC that u gonna see good thing coming from Muslim world, middle east everyday bombing, killing, maiming all in the name of allah

God why did u allow MuhamMad to be use by Satan to start a religion called Islam

you are a mad man.What has islam got to do with this? watch ur words

1 Like

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by mmsen: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
BLOTRS:

me also wonder why some religion of peace guys fight for God

That too.

Religious people are so confused and it would be amusing if not for the fact that they indoctrinate children.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Freshboi: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

My good people of nairaland there is no day u turn to your satalite TV eg CNN aljazeera BBC that u gonna see good thing coming from Muslim world, middle east everyday bombing, killing, maiming all in the name of allah

God why did u allow MuhamMad to be use by Satan to start a religion called Islam

Your case is like that of a drowning lunatic. I wish your parents had used condoms.. To prevent your conception.
Oponu oshi

3 Likes

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Laredojohn(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice step...as churches have universities, they should follow suit to have world class hospital of such(Not for profit making)
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

Chei! Na your parents I pity pass o! Shey omo n'iwo yi bayi? Your mouth dey stink reach here.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
undecided

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Bifwoli: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teeboy22:
That's Nice

Wait till these uncivilized Yorubas turn it into another Makoko ,Ajegunle and Oshodi using their world famous mediocrity.

Money wasted right there.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by millionaireman: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Churches in Nigeria now provide better schools, universities and now hospital. Cheers to our churches and their managers. Do we now hand over administration of Nigeria to church leaders?
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Tycyborg(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

you talk out of sense man... Am not a muslim but i will correct you for things you dont know... The name allah is what arabs call God just like you say God in your own traditional language and besides being a muslim or christian and you are aggressive doesnt mean the religion makes you aggressive its just your behaviour so dont hide under any religion... Just because you are a christian doesnt mean you are pure or others doesnt believe in God. So you shut your trap and let God judge people not you trying to be God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

It's easy to hate on what you do not understand.....
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
One part of Christianity I like. I wish all churches will follow this one's lead.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
ElijahFobs:

Am a Christian and I love and respect oda pple's religion... But the truth is that the world can never be a peaceful place with people like you in it...I wish you long life with abundance wisdom cos its obvious you lack wisdom...pls make dis ur prayer pointtonite....I want to be a fool no more...no offense tho...good nyt

grincheesy
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
ElijahFobs:

grin..... He sure needs it
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Yemiseun(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
the church says it’s not a profit making entity
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks God at last! I'm proud of this. God bless pastor Wole and every member of clam.
Re: CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by nwakaibeya1: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
jeremiah 5,21-22,mathew 13,13-15 CHAMELEONS all over the place?very many in churches:hospital ? while So many bornagain sisters&brothers there in church are in great bondage to evil marine spirits and occultic evil oppressions and family wickedness and pastor is afraid to help them and only defends himself in the night ?NO POWER and LIGHT to liberate the parishioners ?hospital is good but you must set them free from evil oppressions and share or give them the commonest thing peace that JESUSCHRIST promised everyone that comes to him?but in all never will pastor give what he doesnt have?if he doesnt have peace ,light and power at least members can go to hospital and still not sleep at night and remain in evil bondages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth / How Early Is Antenatal? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.