Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) (5858 Views)

Ipob Members Captured By Army While Eating Fried Rice, Jollof Rice And Chicken / Al-Barnawi Comes For Shekau [Exposes Secrets] / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) by Chanchit: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2015
So Zebra dey for Nigeria, I think say dem don chop all this animals finish. Well, its better for the soldier to run cos the other option is to pull the trigger, and we have to preserve our wild life.
Re: SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) by Macmilla(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2015
ramdris:
You guys need to stop this act of ridiculing our armed forces. While u r busy posting this pics, one of them is probably getting shot for u to sleep well. They need our support to boost their morale. Cheers!
I just don't understand these guys. First, that guy doesn't look like NA, and even if he is, what was he supposed to do, open fire on the zebra? Or act like Samson and tear it's mouth with his bare hands?
Re: SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) by ramdris(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Macmilla:

I just don't understand these guys. First, that guy doesn't look like NA, and even if he is, what was he supposed to do, open fire on the zebra? Or act like Samson and tear it's mouth with his bare hands?
My brother I tire for the guy o!
Re: SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) by brodalikeme(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2015
[size=20pt]Okayyy, that was when shecow chanji to zebra come dey pursue soldiers, I remember now[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 21 Nigerian Tech Ceos. / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.