Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (43753 Views)

2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Lautech Student, Surprise-oluwa Sends Hilarious Message To Aregbesola & Ajimobi / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bigt2(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Following the death of a 400 level mechanical engineering student last week Monday, an accident happened yesterday involving a commercial motorcycle and a trailer in which a 400 level accounting student, korede was crushed to death.
May God in his infinite mercy help us get rid of this kind of occurrence. Amen.
We'll miss you, even though I saw you only once, cry cry Cc.. Lalasticlala, r231

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2015
May God in his infinite mercy help us get rid of this
kind of occurrence. Amen.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by damseyl(f): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2015
oh heavens!sad rip

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by kelechi50: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Skybob(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2015
This is tragic, RIP Miss. 400level again..
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by kaycexx(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Dear Lord for the sake of your sorrowful passion have mercy on her.

R.I.P

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by echobee(f): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2015
My father my father cry cry cry.
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by popoolagroup(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2015
you guys need serious prayers in your school especially 400l..

7 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Noah13: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
mehn! na God dem go beg o. the rate at which accident take dey occur in recent weeks don pass be careful

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bastien: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Rip to her
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by amichaelz101(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Rip

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by 3ace(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Very horrible! May God grant her eternal rest. Although we've also seen ghastly motor accidents in recent time maiming and killing people in this manner, boarding a bike is one thing I dread so much. I applauded the decision of Lagos State government to restrict them from major highways. Some will argue that it is fast and allows you to meet deadlines considering the heavy traffic congestion, but I'll always ditch that to staying alive. I have adjusted my myself to buses and tricycle.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kossyne(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2015
How tragic.I was never a big fan of commercial motorcyclists. Those guys can be overly ambitious. My heart goes out to the familiy. I can only imagine the kind of pain and grief they will be going through...RIP Korede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by RhemaDavids(f): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2015
God what is really happening, the rate of accident and death is much u can't open a page on nairaland without seeing a sad story...End time indeed God pls save your children

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by LAfricana(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2015
RIP embarassed

I kind of have my reservation on tragic postings.... whats to be learnt, why should it reach front page

May the good lord grant her parents the fortitude to bear the loss embarassed sad
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2015
FRSC has been existing for decades in this country and i wonder how many more decades it needs to put certain things in order.
1: Speed limits are flouted with reckless abandon so much so that even trailers and trucks are often seen competing with V6 saloon cars and even overtaking them.
2: Express roads are been converted to bus-stops along with most junctions and round-abouts.
3: Traffic lights only serve as designer Las-vegas lights to some motorists who know next to nothing about road signs yet having up to date driving licenses and vehicle particulars for cars that at best could pass for metal scraps.
4: Exhaust fumes of some vehicles plying our roads are so thick that they reduce visibility to the barest minimum endangering other road users.
5: Roads signs are a privilege in some areas and at times even wrongly placed.
6: Pedestrian bridges are so rare and where they are available, built distances away from crossing points that people are tempted do without them at their own peril.
How many more decades will it take to get some of these things right. Which way FRSC?.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2015
embarassed embarassed Subuanallah

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by tola9ja: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirraji'un[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by joystickextendr: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2015
OMG shocked shocked embarassed May her soul rip cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Pangea: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2015
sad

What a waste!
Rip

Where is the okada driver?
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by jck1976(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Okada again
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by otobrisesarah(f): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Lord have mercy! Y?
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2015
So sad

Rip to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Ina ilahi wahina ilehi rajiun
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Franchise21(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Aah!!! Another tragedy. RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by pinpinkay: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2015
my name sake .. rest in peace miss korede ..
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2015
This is so tragic, RIP...
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2015
What is it with final year students and death?

It's becoming alarming this period. cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by oyeludef(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2015
Rip to her soul. Ogbomoso okada riders are known to be reckless and dey hardly get hurt during d process maybe due to some talisman hence the recklessness. Leaving passengers at d mercy of God

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by deywarley(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2015
What a painful way to die sad but then something should be done about that Ogbomoso road, it's very narrow and trailers are always passing through it. I remember when

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License / ASUU Reacts As FG Registers CONUA, NAMDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.